PDA

View Full Version : Can I add Flood Plain to hex in existing game?

parsok
03-01-2012, 10:48 PM
Can I use FireTuner (or any of the other SDK tools) to add a floodplain back to a hex that lost it (due to a city being razed there)?

TIA,

Kirk

whoward69
03-02-2012, 12:56 AM
See this - http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=11295668&postcount=9

parsok
03-03-2012, 04:42 AM
I see a database error when I click on the link above. Is that because something is down or is the link out of date?

whoward69
03-03-2012, 05:53 AM
I currently can't access any of the CZC forums, so suspect it is some temporary problem

whoward69
03-04-2012, 03:11 AM
I currently can't access any of the CZC forums, so suspect it is some temporary problem

It's back!

parsok
03-04-2012, 08:08 AM
Found it, looks like just what I need, but could be that I'm a total noob at mods, not sure how to install.

Here's what I tried so far:
I copied the unzipped TunerMods to the Mods Folder, that doesn't seem to show up anywhere (Civ 5 or Civ 5 SDK) as an installable mod. I tried more directly opening panels and then putting the .ltp files in the SteamApps\...\sid meier's civilization v\Debug folder, but that leads to errors when opening Fire Tuner.

I'm sure there's a very simple answer on what files need to go where, any help?

Edit:
Error message is:
Error in OnSelection:
Runtime Error: [string "return function(selection)..."]:6: attempt to index globale 'g_FeaturePlopper' (a nil value)

whoward69
03-04-2012, 08:44 AM
Hmmm ... was expecting better of Thalassicus ... you'll either need to write a mod that includes the changed WorldView.lua file and properly loads it into the VFS or you can just drop the changed WorldView.lua file into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\sid meier's civilization v\assets\UI\InGame\WorldView (which will overwrite the default one, so back it up first!)

parsok
03-05-2012, 12:02 AM
Manually copied over the file, that worked great. Thanks for the help!