PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming NBA Season

Lupe
09-24-2007, 08:56 PM
Well since the preseason is almost upon post what you think on these topics.

Richard Jefferson: Will he do well this season?

Antawn Jaimison: Is he getting old?

Allen Iverson: Is he getting old?

Can Iverson and Melo be a threat in the west?

Will the Spurs repeat?

Can the Cav's make another trip to the finals?

Will the warriors have another fairytale story to tell again?

Can the pistons shake off the loss to the cavs and come back strong.

Can the Mav's Shake off the upset facing Golden State and come back strong?

Will oden ever be the same?

Can durant carry the sonics to a good record?

Can the Rockets get past the 1st round?

Can the Celtics make a huge run in the playoffs?

Will Bynum have a breakout season for The Lakers?

Can maggette do well for the clippers till Elton Brand Returns?

Can the Magic make a Playoff push?

Can Memphis forget about last season and come back strong?

Can the Raptors continue to improve and return to the playoffs?

Will the Knicks make the playoffs?

Will the Heat make the playoffs?

Can Brandon Roy carry the Blazers?

Will Kenyon martin come back strong?

Will Arenas come back and take over the NBA?

Can Butler come back strong?

I'll anwser um all after a few people do um.

SuperNova2K8
09-24-2007, 09:06 PM
Maggette will pwn you all.

AI Crossover 3
09-24-2007, 09:12 PM
Richard Jefferson: Will he do well this season? Yes, I don't see why he wouldn't do bad. 18PPG?

Antawn Jaimison: Is he getting old? No, he had solid numbers for the Wizards last year, and he should repeat the same thing this year.

Allen Iverson: Is he getting old? He's not getting any younger thats for sure, but I expect him to be the top point guard this year.

Can Iverson and Melo be a threat in the west? Hell Yeah. Past the 2nd round in the playoffs.

Will the Spurs repeat? Possibly, but their team is pretty old.

Can the Cav's make another trip to the finals? No, i don't hate the cavs, but with all the new improvements in the East, I don't see that happening.

Will the warriors have another fairytale story to tell again? 7th seed?

Can the pistons shake off the loss to the cavs and come back strong. Pistons will be in the Eastern Conference finals

Can the Mav's Shake off the upset facing Golden State and come back strong? Yes.

Will oden ever be the same? Even better.

Can durant carry the sonics to a good record? 30-52 record?

Can the Rockets get past the 1st round? Yes, 2nd round maybe even western conference finals. I expect big things from the Rockets

Can the Celtics make a huge run in the playoffs? Yes.

Will Bynum have a breakout season for The Lakers? No.

Can maggette do well for the clippers till Elton Brand Returns? Not sure, don't follow the clips enough.

Can the Magic make a Playoff push? I think they'll be solid 2-3 years down the road but i dont see them getting past the 1st round this year.

Can Memphis forget about last season and come back strong? not sure.. tough one

Can the Raptors continue to improve and return to the playoffs? Yeah.

Will the Knicks make the playoffs? No.

Will the Heat make the playoffs? Yes.

Can Brandon Roy carry the Blazers? to a mediocre record, but im not sure if im seeing a playoff spot here.. 9-10th seed?

Will Kenyon martin come back strong? Yes, the future of the NBA.. maybe im exaggerating but still he's a solid player.

Will Arenas come back and take over the NBA? top 5 in scoring this year.

Can Butler come back strong? yes, him, antawn and gilbert will do good.

KINGD3V1N
09-24-2007, 09:23 PM
Richard Jefferson: Yeah he will do alright...of course hes gonna take a back seat to jkidd and vince

Antawn Jaimison: Na he got about 2-3 solid years left

Allen Iverson: Oh hell no hes getting better with Melo

Can Iverson and Melo be a threat in the west? Oh yeah if they dont meet the spurs or the suns in the 1st round they can be legit

Will the Spurs repeat? Yeah just cause im a big fan...the biggest

Can the Cav's make another trip to the finals? Not this year. The Celtics and Bulls are too powerful

Will the warriors have another fairytale story to tell again? Lets hope that was great.

Can the pistons shake off the loss to the cavs and come back strong? Their falling apart...sad story, young players that just cant play together

Can the Mav's Shake off the upset facing Golden State and come back strong? No cause they suck...**** the mavs

Will oden ever be the same? We will never know cause we havent seen him play an NBA game before. That what sucks about that whole thing even if he wins a championship and mulitple awards we will still never know just how good he could have been.

Can durant carry the sonics to a good record? No...Durant and Green and the rest of the team can but not just Durant. Hes good...Hes gonna be great but nobody can lead a team alone

Can the Rockets get past the 1st round? Depends on who they get

Can the Celtics make a huge run in the playoffs? Mabey im thinking Con. Finals

Will Bynum have a breakout season for The Lakers? uhh wow so hard to tell...im gonna say sure. Mabey even most improved player

Can maggette do well for the clippers till Elton Brand Returns? NO not at all even when Brand returns the clippers wont be good until they get a decent pg...waiting for Shuan Livingstons return.

Can the Magic make a Playoff push? Oh yeah...sure

Can Memphis forget about last season and come back strong? Yeah I think Conley will lead the way for them along with Rudy G.

Can the Raptors continue to improve and return to the playoffs? Yes. Yall gotta remeber that was T.J. Fords first year on that team and he did good so expect him to do better now that hes more comfortable with the city and the team. Ford will be JKidd in about 3-4 years. Mabey even Nash

Will the Knicks make the playoffs? NO they will do better but just miss the playoffs they will

Will the Heat make the playoffs? Yeah but it will end up like last year.

Can Brandon Roy carry the Blazers? No once again its gonna take the whole team and with Channing Frye and Lamarcus Aldrige will both have break out years

Will Kenyon martin come back strong? No as far as im concerd his carrer is done has been done since the nets got beat in the finals in 03...By The SPURS BABY

Will Arenas come back and take over the NBA? Not exactly take over but deffinatly come back strong from the injury and be a big force for washington...fantasy teams be on the lookout for this guy.

Can Butler come back strong? yeah he has alot more years left on him and give him about the month of november to loosen up and he be back to own balllin self.

SuperNova2K8
09-24-2007, 09:26 PM
I hate you for dissing the clippers KINGD3V1N. and trust me corey will be the start of the team. corey avergaed 16.9 ppg and he only started like 20 games last season. trust me look for him to avergae more then 20 ppg. maybe like 25.3 ppg

ghouse522
09-24-2007, 09:30 PM
I think the clips will be pretty good this year and then Shaun is back watch out now

IVODEM
09-24-2007, 09:38 PM
Richard Jefferson: Will he do well this season? (He will have a great season if he could stay uninjured.)

Antawn Jaimison: Is he getting old? (yea and I think it will soon start to show but he did Great in the PLayoffs so hmmm)

Allen Iverson: Is he getting old? (He is def getting old but at least all that pressure is off of him since he has an allstar teammate)

Can Iverson and Melo be a threat in the west? (Yea if they can get everyone on the right page watch out)

Will the Spurs repeat? (No I really dont think so)

Can the Cav's make another trip to the finals? (No not till Lebron progresses him Jumper East is much deeper then last year)

Will the warriors have another fairytale story to tell again? (No simply No)

Can the pistons shake off the loss to the cavs and come back strong. (Yea they will always make it deep but how far will they go is a better question)

Can the Mav's Shake off the upset facing Golden State and come back strong? (Yea If they can get there star to stop Choking)

Will oden ever be the same? (No but he wont be a Sam Bowie)

Can durant carry the sonics to a good record? (No simply No)

Can the Rockets get past the 1st round? (Now they will and it will make me happy to see T-Mac)

Can the Celtics make a huge run in the playoffs? (Yea of course in the East but I admit it's a little deeper mainly because of this team But I dont expect any Rings)

Will Bynum have a breakout season for The Lakers? (No but if nvm No)

Can maggette do well for the clippers till Elton Brand Returns? (No)

Can the Magic make a Playoff push? (Yea of course but not deep)

Can Memphis forget about last season and come back strong? (They will do better then last year but not really a playoff team yet the future is bright though)

Can the Raptors continue to improve and return to the playoffs? (Yea this was my suprise team of last year but they will do wonders this year)

Will the Knicks make the playoffs? (no)

Will the Heat make the playoffs? (Maybe if everyone could stay healthy)

Can Brandon Roy carry the Blazers? (No but they will do great next year with the draft pick and Oden coming back and with the trades we all know that they are gonna make)

Will Kenyon martin come back strong? (Hopefully yea but I dont think he can grab his starting position from NeNe who is a great underated player)

Will Arenas come back and take over the NBA? (No but he will have a great season)

Can Butler come back strong? (Yea of course but they will prob not be a deep team)

Oz4
09-24-2007, 10:17 PM
Richard Jefferson: Will he do well this season? He should do alright as long as he doesn't get hurt

Antawn Jaimison: Is he getting old? well yes and no. he is getting older but i don't think he will decline much.

Allen Iverson: Is he getting old? ^^

Can Iverson and Melo be a threat in the west? No. As a whole the nuggets don't play defense very well at all. I really can't see them ever beating the upper teams in the west. (Spurs, Rockets, Jazz, suns, and hell i don't even see them beating the mavs in a series.)

Will the Spurs repeat?ehh, not likely

Not unless they some how add another All star type player to help LeBron.

Will the warriors have another fairytale story to tell again? Probably not.

I think they can, but they really need a coaching change.

yes, they really didn't match up well with Golden State, they were the only team in the league that the mavs lost to in the regular season series as well as the playoffs.

0Will oden ever be the same?
Yes give him a year, he'll be back.

I don't think initially he will, but in a couple years lookout for the sonics

Yes

Can the Celtics make a huge run in the playoffs? Well they got the players to do it...

Will Bynum have a breakout season for The Lakers? eehh, no

Can maggette do well for the clippers till Elton Brand Returns? I think so, but i still don't see the clips making the playoffs.

Can the Magic make a Playoff push? Don't see it happening

Can Memphis forget about last season and come back strong? NO

Can the Raptors continue to improve and return to the playoffs? ehh this one is iffy. not sure.

Will the Knicks make the playoffs? I'm going to go out on a limb and say they will miss the playoffs again.

Will the Heat make the playoffs? YES

Can Brandon Roy carry the Blazers? Well he can carry them, but not to the playoffs.

Will Kenyon martin come back strong? really not sure.

Will Arenas come back and take over the NBA? If you mean come back to all star form then yes

Can Butler come back strong? Yes.

witness7
09-24-2007, 10:18 PM
No.

No.

No.

Yes.

Will the Spurs repeat?
I hope not.

I hope so.

No.

No.

Yes.

Yes & No. Physically its an impossibility but if he works hard he can come back pretty close to his original condition.

No.

Yes.

Yea, if they're good as a TEAM.

I hope so, Kobe needs some help.

No.

Maybe but not likely.

No.

Yes.

Maybe.

I hope so.

No.

No.

He won't take over but he will have an amazing season.

Sure.

SuperNova2K8
09-24-2007, 10:25 PM
i hate you too IVODEM

Lupe
09-24-2007, 10:28 PM
Heres Mine

Richard Jefferson: Will he do well this season?: Yeah if stays unhurt the nets can make a nice playoff run.

Antawn Jaimison: Is he getting old? : Yes and No. I think he's still in his prime.

Allen Iverson: Is he getting old?: Kinda but he's still one of the best point guards in the NBA.

Can Iverson and Melo be a threat in the west?: They can't beat some of the top teams in the west.

Will the Spurs repeat?: There to old so no.

Can the Cav's make another trip to the finals?: No they made no changes to the team this off-season.

Will the warriors have another fairytale story to tell again?: J-Rich helped alot and they traded him for **** so no.

Can the pistons shake off the loss to the cavs and come back strong.: oh yeah.

Can the Mav's Shake off the upset facing Golden State and come back strong?: Yeah.

Will oden ever be the same? : Hard to say.

Can durant carry the sonics to a good record?: Prolly but they won't make the playoffs.

Can the Rockets get past the 1st round?: Yes this is a well built basketball team. They have Yao Mcgrady Francis James.

Can the Celtics make a huge run in the playoffs?: I'll go out on a limb and say they lose in the 2nd round.

Will Bynum have a breakout season for The Lakers?: Prolly not b/c they'll start Kwame.

Can maggette do well for the clippers till Elton Brand Returns?: Mehhhhhhh doubt it.

Can the Magic make a Playoff push?: Yeah but they will go out in the first round.

Can Memphis forget about last season and come back strong?: Yeah but not go to the playoffs.

Can the Raptors continue to improve and return to the playoffs?: Yep.

Will the Knicks make the playoffs?: No.

Will the Heat make the playoffs?: Yes but go out in the 2nd round.

Can Brandon Roy carry the Blazers?: Yeah but not to the playoffs.

Will Kenyon martin come back strong?: Prolly but as a 6th man.

Will Arenas come back and take over the NBA?: not like last year.

Can Butler come back strong? : no

SuperNova2K8
09-24-2007, 10:48 PM
suck my balls lup.e maggette will own all. especially ricky davis.

Lupe
09-24-2007, 10:53 PM
Stackhouse will own you all ;) GUMMY BEARS RULE!

Lupe
09-24-2007, 10:55 PM
It's like dude supernova what are you ****ing *** all over maggette man lol. I can't beleave you told me this over pm. "I like him b/c he so ripped and I wanna make out wit all that. oh and he has sexy leg's along with that ****ing sexy big *** headband he wears" niceeeeeeeeeeeee

Nah man nah just kiddin

SuperNova2K8
09-24-2007, 11:01 PM
wtf lol. you got issues. seriously

Lupe
09-25-2007, 09:06 AM
wtf lol. you got issues. seriously

Thanks for noticing NOW I REALLY KNW YOU G A Y!:rotfl:

Giveyadogabone
09-25-2007, 09:46 AM

Richard Jefferson: Will he do well this season?Yes

Antawn Jaimison: Is he getting old? No

Allen Iverson: Is he getting old? Yes, but he isn't showing signs of it yet.

Can Iverson and Melo be a threat in the west? Yes

Will the Spurs repeat? Hell no, go Celts

Can the Cav's make another trip to the finals? No No No the mediocre East they ran through has been upgraded.

Will the warriors have another fairytale story to tell again? No

Can the pistons shake off the loss to the cavs and come back strong Yeah, Rasheed is down to his rookie year weight.

Can the Mav's Shake off the upset facing Golden State and come back strong? Yeah, Mavs vs Suns in conference finals.

Will oden ever be the same? He is a block and foul machine.

Can durant carry the sonics to a good record? Not in the west.

Can the Rockets get past the 1st round? They will this year.

Can the Celtics make a huge run in the playoffs? Yupppppppppp :thumbsup:

Will Bynum have a breakout season for The Lakers? Mediocre, but better then last year.

Can maggette do well for the clippers till Elton Brand Returns? He will get more shots up.

Can the Magic make a Playoff push? Yeah, breakout year for Nelson at pg playing for his dad.

Can Memphis forget about last season and come back strong? No

Can the Raptors continue to improve and return to the playoffs? I say they will be around the same level.

Will the Knicks make the playoffs? Yes, 7 or 8 seed.

Will the Heat make the playoffs? Yes

Can Brandon Roy carry the Blazers? Here and there but not every night.

Will Kenyon martin come back strong? Strong...no..subpar...yes

Will Arenas come back and take over the NBA? He will get his points, but all he has to focus on is his playoff revenge on the Cavs.

Can Butler come back strong? He will do alright.

Check it out................^^^^^^^^^^

Jordai
09-25-2007, 01:32 PM

Will the Spurs repeat?

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. No

SuperNova2K8
09-25-2007, 02:08 PM
Thanks for noticing NOW I REALLY KNW YOU G A Y!:rotfl:
how does that mean im gay? dont makes me get my black on.

SuperNova2K8
09-25-2007, 02:12 PM
no...he sucks
no...he was the star in the playoffs
no
yes
Will the Spurs repeat?
no. they wont even make the playoffs.
yes
yes
no
no
yes
I say 35-47 is their record
yes, conference finals
conference finals
he will pwn you all
trust me, corey will shine like a star
yea
capital N lowercase o
bacon...
bacon...
yes...bacon...
no...bacon...
bacon...
he will pwn you alll bacon...
crispy bacon...