PDA

View Full Version : Spider Splicer Where You Pick Up Research Camera - Accessible?

WolfpupNX
09-04-2008, 07:41 AM
Hey all,

I think the answer to this is probably no, but is there any way to get to the splicer locked in the interrogation room where you pick up the research camera? I can see a hole in the ceiling, but I'm thinking you couldn't get out of that room even if you did get in, and (so far) see no path that would take you close to there...

Endiku
09-04-2008, 08:13 AM
I don't think it is possible. One can always try to ghost in, but he does probably not carry any loot.

WolfpupNX
09-04-2008, 12:19 PM
Thanks - figured as much; just making sure I didn't miss anything. =o)

Alexsutton
09-04-2008, 01:10 PM
I believe it's just there to give you a guaranteed target for the camera just so you know how to use it.

Asherah
09-04-2008, 06:14 PM
You can ghost into the room and kill the splicer but you find anything on the body or in any of the file cabinets in the room. The splicer is just there to teach you how to use the camera.

Katfather
09-05-2008, 12:29 AM
I don't think it is possible. One can always try to ghost in, but he does probably not carry any loot.

I "ghosted" in, but found nothing in the hole above. It's just a small space leading nowhere. The door in the room is blocked, so no way in. Just for the heck of it I searched thru the files but found nothing.
I haven't tried ghosting while the main game is going on. Don't know what would happen if I killed the splicer. I'll try to get you pictures of the room from inside