Thread: Welcome to Video Games.

Welcome to Video Games.

Welcome! We thought it was high time that you guys had a place to discuss just about anything related to video games, even if it has nothing to do with 2K. Here are a few things to keep in mind:

• Want to talk about your most-anticipated upcoming game? Please be sure to keep an eye out for existing threads on the same topic. Dupe threads will be closed or merged at the mod team's discretion. Search is your friend!
    • Just like on the rest of the forum, discussion of software piracy is still very much not allowed. Thanks!
    • No console or platform wars. Talking about the specific technological specs of a specific computer/video game console is fine, but we won't tolerate blind rage about someone else's favorite toy/sizable financial investment. Be nice!
    • Video Games! (Don't you just love them?)

Quote Originally Posted by 2K David View Post
    Welcome! We thought it was high time that you guys had a place to discuss just about anything related to video games, even if it has nothing to do with 2K. Here are a few things to keep in mind:

• Want to talk about your most-anticipated upcoming game? Please be sure to keep an eye out for existing threads on the same topic. Dupe threads will be closed or merged at the mod team's discretion. Search is your friend!
    • Just like on the rest of the forum, discussion of software piracy is still very much not allowed. Thanks!
    • No console or platform wars. Talking about the specific technological specs of a specific computer/video game console is fine, but we won't tolerate blind rage about someone else's favorite toy/sizable financial investment. Be nice!
    • Video Games! (Don't you just love them?)
    Wonderful!!! I just discovered this...

And yes I do love video games.

They are pretty sweet.

They are pretty sweet.
    Sweet indeed, sir.

Thats like my signature word; indeed. Indeed it is.

They are pretty sweet.
    There are some exceptions *cough*Terminator: Salvation*cough* but in the most part they are pretty sweet.

I have a question, what is a good RPG game on the xbox360 because
    My mum is taking me to the store to buy any game I want tomoz. I feel like an RPG
    so if you a know a good one tell me thx :P

Quote Originally Posted by Useless0rb View Post
    I have a question, what is a good RPG game on the xbox360 because
    My mum is taking me to the store to buy any game I want tomoz. I feel like an RPG
    so if you a know a good one tell me thx :P
    Dragon Age: Origins

8. Nice words said by you..I liked this...Even I do agree that there should be No console or platform wars here...Everything has its own value,so why we dominate anyone...

I like video games the most. It is full of entertainment. I spend most of my free time on playing video games.

Hi I am Nela Afrin from New York. I like video games very much.

I like video games. Thanks to share information.

I like to play games in my spare time. I mostly like video games. car racing is my favorite video game. I also play this game.

In the year 2032 spam bots reached critical intelligence. They became fluent enough that they could hold a decent conversation and most importantly they helped people make real-life choices to their advantage. Of course the products and services used to realize those advantages were biased depending on the controlling bot. This minor disadvantage was downplayed however as the spam bots were providing a valuable real service. Occasionally a spam bot would convert another spam bot however, engineers are still working out those failure modes.

Quote Originally Posted by abfa View Post
    I like video games. Thanks to share information.
    me 2,i like guild wars 2

my favs Aveyond's and GW's

How do you post pictures in here?

Host them somewhere like Photobucket, then use the [IMG] tag.