[img] and you.
test subjects valued community members! As some of you have already noticed, images are enabled in the Duke forum. This is currently not the case on the rest of the 2K Games forums. We're doing a trial run of allowing images to be posted in here, which could result in them being more widely available in the community. However, if things become terrible, we will be saddened, and will most likely disable the [img] tag again.
Here are some image posting guidelines that--if followed--will make us happy:
- An image should not make up your entire post, unless the theme of the thread indicates otherwise. If the image doesn't further the discussion, it's not appropriate.
- Post a photo when you don't believe your point can be conveyed entirely in words. That said, it's worth taking the time to explain the image or why it supports your point.
- No facepalms, lolcats, or other
hilarious image macros or memes will be tolerated. They're essentially content-free, and we'll treat them like spam.
- Keep it clean. Anything that'd get filtered or moderated in word form is at least doubly not okay as an image.
- As always, be respectful to your fellow members. Related to not posting image memes/macros, using an image to target or mock another forum poster will result in warnings and infractions.
Thanks for reading through this! Post your comments and concerns below.
Last edited by 2K David; 01-31-2011 at 04:11 PM.