Thread: A thank-you gift for your patience

A thank-you gift for your patience

Hey forumers,

Your enthusiasm for CivWorld has been fantastic since we launched the open beta recently. We’d like to thank everyone who was in the Open Beta as of midnight on Sunday, July 17th, for their patience. We know that some of you experienced connection problems and other difficulties, so we’d like to give you 5 CivBucks. Use those CivBucks wisely to rule the world!

If you were in the Open Beta as of midnight on Sunday, July 17th, but haven’t seen them yet, don’t worry; we’re still handing them out and you should have yours within 48 hours. You’ll be able to see your current CivBuck total in the upper right-hand corner of the game screen, near the “News” icon.

Thanks again for your patience and your enthusiasm for CivWorld!

Click here to play CivWorld now

Did we also get free gems ? or did we start with those ???

Thanks, that is really great of you!

Quote Originally Posted by gogogoff View Post
    Did we also get free gems ? or did we start with those ???
    you get free gems from one of the start quests that shows you the throne room

A ver si solucionays civ 5 antes que nada que da pena en españa no podemos jugar decentemente y hemos pagado.

Thanks! A bunch of us were wondering where the Civ bucks came from. I have to say though, just the opportunity to play in Beta is a great reward unto itself.

Thanks Haven't gotten mine yet, but looking forward to it Particularly since I can't seem to buy any It just puts a border around the screen and then nothing.

Thanks for the free stuff

Unhappy Civbucks

Hey wait. I've been in Open Beta... no civbucks for me?

Joseburg, JoseS, game 896 pop 113

Quote Originally Posted by Druuge View Post
    Hey wait. I've been in Open Beta... no civbucks for me?

Joseburg, JoseS, game 896 pop 113
    I'm non-stop online since closed beta and I also got no civbucks (game 986, Ingolfburg) - maybe they have forgotten most of the players or there is a buck in the thanks-giving software too,

If you believe you shouldh ave received the free CivBucks (meaning you installed the app on Facebook before midnight on Sunday, July 17th) then please email me at 2KGreg@2KGames.com with your FacebookID and I'll get you sorted!

12. Why do you punish me ? I also deserve civ bucks or how you call it ...here is the prove , no bucks yet ....only some ugly lady portret from unexpirienced painter )) ... So i had to click over in the up right corner you mean ,so stupid i am ,sory ,spam .

All this did was replace the Civbucks/Facebook bucks that I wasted by misclicking on the stupid give me more moves button in the maze. You need to place a confirm screen asap on that because its one thing when your bugs cost us time by join the wrong civ or leaving a civ, but you are actually costing us money. Another option is to be able to turn off converting Facebook bucks for Civbucks.

Why don't keep your stuff (it's not working anyway) and open an 'official' buglist instead, where the testers at least can check if a bug is noticed by the developers? The stuff coming with the next update let me doubt that it makes any sense to report bugs at the moment. I other betas there was always of 'confirmed' bugs. Too much effort, right?

semel cum (hominibus) peritis...

are we getting another 5 civbucks for those population & money lost... some of us spent like 50 civbucks to get? like me... i'm thinking of quiting this game, but me stupid still have 260 civbucks. i already have 34 out of 36 archievements and i don't think after they killed off 10 of my population that i'm gonna get the other 2 archievements anytime soon. so there is no more reason for me to play beside those 260 civbucks. can i get a refund somehow? i played many "betas" in facebook, but never did i feel cheated like this time. i even wasted some money on those other game, cause i think the devs should be rewarded and i like to advance faster in games. but i don't feel like this game is ready to be rewarded real money.

hope you can fix the problem soon, so i feel good spending the rest of the 260 civbucks...

At least you got the 5 civ buck reward the first time - mine never arrived

y i havent received too, and im playing since it came out... :S

Another 5 bucks for the latest problems would be cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Panda_Power View Post
    Another 500 bucks for the latest problems would be cool!
    fixed

Or.. giving back all the wasted civbucks people spent would be even cooler.

my civbucks just vanished without apparent reason.

Quote Originally Posted by 2K Greg View Post
    If you believe you shouldh ave received the free CivBucks (meaning you installed the app on Facebook before midnight on Sunday, July 17th) then please email me at 2KGreg@2KGames.com with your FacebookID and I'll get you sorted!
    That didn't help

Quote Originally Posted by sucinum View Post
    That didn't help
    same for me - nothing happened (only a email from 2K Greg that he informed the developer)

Yeah, thanks for doing your bit Greg, but at this time, no action has been taken. I'm not going to cry about it though, 5 Civbucks isn't going to kill me

I think we all appreciate this, but we'd far more appreciate the game working more than a few hours per day half the time and then being buggy when it is working... oh, yeah, and being able to go full screen and zoom out. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate bribes (:P), but I'd rather have full functionality than a few bumps to a game I can't even play right now... /sigh.

I haven't gotten any yet, but I'm not all that worried about it. If I get them, awesome, if not, oh well... It would be nice, but I don't see that I really need them to enjoy the game. Not actually sure on the date when I started playing, so I might not qualify anyways. LOL