Thread: BREAKING: Reports from Red Wind North California

BREAKING: Reports from Red Wind North California

This is CITIZEN NINETEEN of the Citizen Elite reporting in. I have intercepted reports from the Red Wind area in N. California.

This is CITIZEN Xprofils. I do copy your message and will act as soon as possible.

Citizen Big Boss requesting briefing.

This is Citizen. Ready for Updates Nineteen.

Exclamation

please brief.

Relay message from FAD CA: Red Flag 1

Citizen Nineteen reporting in.

Red Wind USAF station is backing down from RADAR confirmation.

http://www.citizenskywatch.com/intel...nt_in_red_wind

Citizen Xprofils
    Roger that and waiting for further orders.

Citizen Xprofils -

Coordinating and recruting other Citizens in the Pacific Northwest will be imperative at this point in time. I'm headed back in to the field. Citizen One will be relaying information after I head undercover.

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

Citizen Nineteen signing out.

CITIZEN Squid Fire here. I cannot be of direct help, being that i reside on the east coast, but am awaiting further orders if i can be of any assistance.

The Pacific Northwest? Did the phenomena appear to be moving north, Citizen 19? Even if it doesn't quite fit the specific parameters of previous reports, should we not be concerned about it? I have heard speculation in the past that these events were isolated and did not appear to move from spot to spot but rather jumped...

Citizen Xprofils
    I must agree with Codex that the situation is getting more and more uncontrollable. If we recruited enought other Citizens, we still could not give specific orders.

New details from Red Wind have emerged - Officials are trying to deny the strange storm patterns that we have been tracking.

Agents on the ground, please report in with any strange sightings. Be cautious around law enforcement and do not reveal your mission to them.

http://www.citizenskywatch.com/intel...adicts_denials

we must find a way to film these events for cataloging! then we can study them more eccentrically than photos!

citizen 55406 out

Citizen Xprofils reporting

As I happen to live in country very next to Soviet Russia (or ex-Soviet Russia depending on which year we're talking about) and also an airfield I must say that lately I have started to think that they're doing something. Usually there are no planes landing or taking off in night but recently I have been hearing strange noise coming from the airfield in night. Sounds something like huge bomber plane engine but at the same time there are no planes visible at all so my guess would be that the Soviets have somehow invaded the airfield and doing strange experiments. If I hear the noise again, I will definetly record it as an evidence.

Citizen Xprofils out.

Quote Originally Posted by Xprofils View Post
    depending on which year we're talking about
    This is 1960, of course. Where have you been?

My god. Perhaps his confusion about the year means the poor devil's brain has been affected by whatever those cursed Ruskies are doing nearby?! Some sort of radiation...I don't know.

We should help our fellow citizens to understand exactly what Citizen Skywatch is doing. If this confusion is a result of...whatever these phenomena are...then we could see more and more people confused about the year or spouting strange comments that seem out of place. Yes, it will make it more difficult to be sure who we can trust, but it also supports the hypothesis that we are dealing with something far beyond our understanding. Something very dangerous, indeed.

Maybe we should, Citizen Japester. Given that Citizen Skywatch has offered refuge to many who are now on the run from the failed IDD and Project: Enemy Unknown, I feel we should try and recap what has happened from P:EU and bring people up to speed. Maybe a new discussion log would be pertinent, one that recounts the events of the last year and a bit and brings them up to speed with the situation.

Guys, shock news for you.

It's happening a crackdown on communists here in Brazil. I don't know why. I'm an brazilian's army officer and I just know there're communists being dead. What's going on there, in USA? Stay Alert. I think they're planning something.

Help me, if someone knows something.

Citizen Ninteen reporting in. I've collected the following reports last night from Red Wind:

8:30 PM: Ball lightning sightings until approx. 9:50 several miles from initial site. Interviewed eye witnesses speculated govt testing
    9:30 PM: Lightning "strikes" in "formation" reported
    11:00 PM: County police reporting isolated dust devils over scanner.
    11:30-12:15 AM: Circular cloudlike formation with lightning strikes sighted

In Hearaldton before dawn, I saw rippling heat above the mountaintop despite the cool weather of the evening.

Signing out.

Nineteen...I know I'm a little late but...GET OUT OF THERE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenNineteen View Post
    11:00 PM: County police reporting isolated dust devils over scanner.
    Dust devils! We've experienced primarily electrical disturbances here in central Texas, but the mention of dust devils jogged my memory.

An old friend came into town last night, telling me about his latest assignment. We went to college together, but he went to work for the military while I went public sector. He recently posted to a small research and development installation west of Lubbock, close to the New Mexico border. Anyway, he brought some slides from their orientation presentation to show me. Nothing too exciting, but he did mention something strange--persistent dust devils!

With his permission, I've included one slide showing the phenomenon. This particular funnel stayed active, without breaking up, for one and a half hours! And as you can see, it sat just outside their perimeter fence. Since there were no storms or lighting strikes associated with the event, I ignored it. Perhaps I should have paid more attention.

This photograph was originally taken two weeks ago.

whos idea was it that this was ball lightning taking place?

What if we try to see if the dust devil can pick up a tracking device an maybe lead us to a location or at least to more information ...

Quote Originally Posted by IllusionOfLife View Post
    This is 1960, of course. Where have you been?
    Sorry about the confusion because it turns out my country is still occupied by Soviet Russia and they don't allow us to keep the track of the year and also they brainwash us here.