Page 35 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,400 of 3565

Thread: Venting Area (RVAFTDS)/ What I Did in BS2 Today

Got in a match with my GL spamming nemesis today. Just playing CW, he joins spams nades and kills me, then T-bags me, and leaves the match. -____-

Quote Originally Posted by Bladia View Post
    Got in a match with my GL spamming nemesis today. Just playing CW, he joins spams nades and kills me, then T-bags me, and leaves the match. -____-
    yeah thats a common theme is appears, though i personally think tbagging makes you look stupid (when used with stupid intentions)

@TxBuckeye: I'll use my Super Douche Bag loadout I made last night, for out booster busting. It has everything everyone hates in it.

@Bladia: Man, that weak, at least he should have stuck around to nade suicide a few times.

@envoyofnature: T-bagging me only makes me play better, I can't help but laugh at seeing it. I do love it when I have death trap though. T-Boom.

Had a extremely fun pair of matches with slowdive last night. We decided to run the same loadout and character in CW. Man it was fun. I was running my Super D-Bag loadout (so was he) and racked up some serious kills. Had this one guy enter and leave every time I killed him. In the second match I was gang banged by a pair of tk shotty users and a head hunter. That happened about 3 times until I got muffin dropped by one of them. Muffin drop is when a female character T-bags you. I felt like a king after that match. Got 10 kills and 9 deaths but the fun factor was more than worth it. The earlier matches were horrible. In one I basically got about 10 assest and 0 kills. That sucked. That match was nothing but rez users.

Today was quite the rollercoaster for me.

First off, I found my booster buddies again, and I was host, so they couldn't leave or kick me. Map was, crap, the one with cake and balloons. I knew they would be hacking the turret on the stage, so I kept grabbing the dynamite from the restroom or the grenade launcher to bust up the party. I have to admit, I was laughing maniacally the whole time. The level 50 on their team kept trying to hunt me down. He managed to kill me once, and died 11 times. Only bad thing was I grabbed the sister to late and finished second. But, it was way more than enough to finally finish the trial. Got about 1300 adam out of that after going like 18-3 or something like that.

Next, got in to a CW match with a couple friends, Laurenn420 from here and my new player that I have sort of taken under my wing when I can. Laurenn is an excellent player and I have been doing well and I figured we had a pretty good shot against a team with 3 level 50 rebirths (who are known around here) and two others. Well, within the first minute of the game, a minimum of two of the players on the other team started boxspamming. We immediately left that game. Wish I had been host. I don't reward BS just like I don't reward suiciding. Laurenn must have been even more pizzed than me because she left the entire game after that for awhile.

Third, entered a match of CTS with a team of true new players. Let me just say that, I would rather crush my man sack between two cinder blocks than to ever go through that again. It was literally like trying to herd four cats. I gave up about halfway through that one. They weren't listening to me via the mic so I finally just got too frustrated and gave up.

Lastly, I left that CTS match in a pretty foul mood and jumped in to a CW match quick. It was maybe 1/3rd over. I went in with attitude and quickly went 13-2 and we rolled the other team. It was good to finish on a high note. Hate to think of my mood had that gone south. But apparently, I play pretty good when pissed.

Connection issues most of the day today. Had 1 round where I wasn't lagging and I went 14-4-2 in CW against other level 40s. I jumped into a CTS match that bladia was in and noticed it was him and 4 noobs versus 4 level 40s (and myself), I ended up dropping out after I looked at the match-up to make the match more balanced. Tried to play SOTF and it was so laggy the doors wouldn't open. Frank already had 9 kills and was bd, so I dropped out.

I ran into barbie on her alt and she saw me in a non-lag moment. I think I killed her 3 times in 2 minutes! haha That sawed off is awesome if I am not lagging!

Quote Originally Posted by slowdive View Post
    I ran into barbie on her alt and she saw me in a non-lag moment. I think I killed her 3 times in 2 minutes! haha That sawed off is awesome if I am not lagging!
    What's the alt? I wonder if I've ever run in to her. I have her friended, but just her main. I think last time I looked, she hadn't logged in to that one in awhile?

Quote Originally Posted by TxBuckeye View Post
    What's the alt? I wonder if I've ever run in to her. I have her friended, but just her main. I think last time I looked, she hadn't logged in to that one in awhile?
    hehe, yes ive been tied up in work so i havent been on alot. and i have a number of alts i play on if you want to know them i can tell you a few of them. the one slow found me on today was Pink-Rumonkey which shouldnt have really been a mystery haha and yes slow lol you caught me in my noob stage. try me again sir.

The past few days I've been in a message battle with this kid I played against in CTS. I was the big daddy, and every time i killed him, he would quit before he rez'd. This happened about 6-7 times. He kept rejoining and quitting before he rez'd. I sent him a little message to tell him to stop rage quitting (i've rage quit before, but this was just ridiculous). It wasn't like he joined and quit when he saw he was in the same game as before, he would actually specifically come after me as the daddy and when i killed him, he would quit. He is now trying to send messages to me justifying his actions of quitting. I played him yesterday in another CTS match, and I lagged out when i was 25-2 and had 2 captures. He sends me a message calling me out for quitting. He is now, not only trying to claim that he's better than me, but went as far as to say that he's the best in the world... He tried comparing our stats as the big daddy to try to prove that he's better than me. He challenged me to a 1v1 over a message, which I gladly accepted. I invited him to a private match several times, and when I figured that he wasn't joining, I sent him a message regarding the 1v1. He replied, saying that 1v1's don't prove anything. I really wish that I could expose him by revealing his gamer tag, but I don't want to go against the forum rules. It's a shame really, he deserves to be exposed.

Here's his most recent message, along with my response.
    http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...a56/retard.jpg

And another message just received... along with my response...
    http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...56/Retard2.jpg

And a third. lol.
    http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...56/Retard3.jpg

I thought I would share this one too as he calls out Frank and Zigo. According to this guy, nobody compares to him...
    http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...56/Retard4.jpg
    Last edited by ZKilla; 04-12-2012 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZKilla View Post
    Here's his most recent message, along with my response.
    http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...a56/retard.jpg

And another message just received... along with my response...
    http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...56/Retard2.jpg

And a third. lol.
    http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...56/Retard3.jpg

I thought I would share this one too as he calls out Frank and Zigo. According to this guy, nobody compares to him...
    http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...56/Retard4.jpg
    hahahahahahah

XD oh bioshock...

you could PM the name i would love to know who this is

I had some really fun times last night. First time in like 6 months I used an old alt acct to play solo. I used my "FascistJockItch" account, and usually in the past I'd get dogpiled on that account... I guess people don't like the phrase "You Were Killed By FascistJockItch" to show on their screens... Anyway... Last night nobody was successful at dogpilng me.

One CW match I joined had me on the team with scrubs, and the enemy team was randoms but they had a higher collective rank than my team. After a minute or two they realized I can get more than one kill per death without a lot of trouble, so two or three of them start tandem nadespamming me... I said to myself 'you wanna play cheap? I'll play cheap all day long' ...and then I grabbed the daddy suit 3 times in a row FTW... I would have felt a little bad if they weren't playing like douchebags... Douchebaggery withstanding, I felt a little proud of myself.

Stackers in every mode tonight. What a bunch of ☺☺☺☺☺es. Was playing a balanced CTS match, 4 on 4 then one leaves and 2 high levels drop in and win the match. One was using a Japanese or hacked account.

Oh I forgot the rez suiciding ☺☺☺☺☺es too. Managed to cacth one of their grenades with tk.

Omg. Laggiest match ive had in a while happened earlier today. Besides the incredible lag spikes, invisible players (not houdini lol), not being able to switch plasmid/weapon, i'd spawn with no arms.. meaning i couldnt do anything but jump lol. Then i'd be stuck, an opponent would finally kill me, i'd res, but somehow i killed myself? There was nothing to do it with, nor did i have any turrets/machines hacked since we'd continously be teleporting.. and it happened twice in a row
    @.@
    It was fun/ny overall.

I agree with slowdive, last night was stacker city. And Siren that match was messed up. I kept getting stuck with one weapon and couldn't switch. That and I was getting killed by invisible people.

Got into a few matches with epicfish last night. I shelved the gl after one round out of respect. He doesn't like me setting him on fire. Next match were on the same team and I get 9 kills 4 which were no stun using CB/EG.

Slowdive, I'm sorry for being a D-bag last night. My earlier matches were a royal pain. Nothing but rez suiciders and nut huggers. Really pizzed me off.

Hate mail! Hate mail! So excited to get hate mail! Virtually no one sends me hate mail because I'm mediocre and not much of a threat. Well, today I got my first piece of hate mail from someone far more skilled than I! He was mad because my team beat his team in Turf War. I had far fewer kills, but managed to turn over the same amount of territory.

Quote Originally Posted by Adelaide View Post
    Hate mail! Hate mail! So excited to get hate mail! Virtually no one sends me hate mail because I'm mediocre and not much of a threat. Well, today I got my first piece of hate mail from someone far more skilled than I! He was mad because my team beat his team in Turf War. I had far fewer kills, but managed to turn over the same amount of territory.
    Congrats!!!!

I tried to play a little today and gave up due to the lag. I thought it was the host, but someone else said the game was fine for them. So I figured my internet was having a bad day and just gave up. Powered down the router and reset it. Unfortunately I never had a chance to get back on to see if it helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Adelaide View Post
    Hate mail for out-performing somebody is the best!

I tried to play a little today and gave up due to the lag. I thought it was the host, but someone else said the game was fine for them. So I figured my internet was having a bad day and just gave up. Powered down the router and reset it. Unfortunately I never had a chance to get back on to see if it helped.
    Just because another person in the lobby wasn't having lag doesn't mean it's your connection. It often happens to me where I have lag but the rest of my party is fine (or vice versa). I also reset my modem and router every night before I start playing. Although, once in a while I'll need to reset my stuff a second time.. I think it depends on the ISP's involved and how well their networks communicate with eachother. After all, the network infrastructure in this country is stupid in a lot of ways.

Had some relatively lag free matches tonight with xen. I was on fire most of the night. No stun HS level 40+s left and right. Killed some stacking forum members and got hate mail, made a new friend...good night overall.

Slowest. Night. Ever.

Plus I played like crap, but still played well enough to merit some nice fanmail/respect.

Gotta love it when you try to play as fair as you can, and have that recognized by someone. Excluding the necessary power loadout of safety here and there.

Dat awesome moment when you eb at someone, they ad away into a puddle, and zap at the water which kills them.. XD

Wow, ANOTHER hate mail! Came into a CTS match during the 3rd round; my team defending. Two 50 rebirthers on the other team; no one higher than mid-30s on my team. My teammates had no concept of defending the vent, so the other team finished the round with a total of three captures. In the 4th round, I captured two sisters and would have captured a third in the final seconds if my teammates had had my back. We lost 2-3, but I still received a lovely piece of hate mail from one of the 50 rebirthers.

Aaaah! Apparently I accidentically pressed that button in the right bottom of the "reply to post" field for a post of a guy called "CrackingWize" and now I keep quoting that guys post in every of my posts...And I dont even have an idea in what thread that was! Anybody help PLEASE?

Nvm, fixed it myself

Man, getting harder and harder to stay interested. Maps are getting boring. Loadouts are getting boring. Host quits are getting boring. Booster bashing is getting boring. Can't play more than an hour before it becomes sort of "meh." And I haven't even been playing but maybe every other day.

Oh, one bright spot today I forgot to mention. Joined an Adam Grab game on my alt account. I'm the 2nd one in and the host KyleOsborn asks if I want to boost. I ignore it. We end up with six folks. Game starts. Seems normal. But eventually, the boosters start to find each other, maybe half the players in the game. I am doing great with the EG as a level 22 guy. Getting some nice kills, got around two minutes with the sister. See she is on the balcony in Farmer's Market so go up in to the room to get her. Get jumped by three boosters that have hooked up. Get the first one, but the other two get me. One of them teabags me and I note the name. At the end of the game, my count, 20-6. His? 3-9. I was like OMG, are you freaking kidding me? So I had to send a little message. Something like:

Subj: LMAO

Msg: Never seen a newb go and teabag on one of his three kills, especially when he got it teamed up with his other booster buddies. :-)

Needless to say, I didn't get a response. I mean, honestly, what could he say?

Adam Grab serves no purpose other than for the comedic value.

Got back on for a bit and got to play with Bladia. It was a random encounter, we just happened to get on the same team in a CW match. I didn't even realize we were playing together until I saw the final score screen. He led the team, and pretty much everyone did well. Wasn't that close of a contest. Oh, and I was on an alt account, so I know he had no clue who I was.

this evening I ran into a particular douchey player I haven't seen in a while... and now I know why I haven't seen him in a while... He made a new account and exploits the foreign account thing... ugh... too much douchebaggey in rapture... people like this are why I prefer to play in a stacked team with long-time friends...

losers like this guy rarely stay in a lobby against a stacked team. ALL ABOUT TH STATS Y'ALL! I PWN WITH ME JAP ACCOUNT AND MY JUMPING! You'ze all suk cuz you don't constantly jump and spam nadez!!! and then he takes pics , too...

This morning, I played against/with DarcyGrey, an old time friend, so, during the 5th game she left and invited me because we wanted to play with eachother and make idle conversation. After we left, hate mail was sent to me saying how I never play alone and that bailing on us cost them the win, because I was the sole reason they were winning. I explained how I just was getting bored and wanted to talk with friends and that I usually play alone but, the person insisted to tell me that I can't take a challenge when, before he came in, I had done 4 games against and with DarcyGrey and lost 2 outta the 4. Well, I hope he satisfied his need to bicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlelak View Post
    This morning, I played against/with DarcyGrey, an old time friend, so, during the 5th game she left and invited me because we wanted to play with eachother and make idle conversation. After we left, hate mail was sent to me saying how I never play alone and that bailing on us cost them the win, because I was the sole reason they were winning. I explained how I just was getting bored and wanted to talk with friends and that I usually play alone but, the person insisted to tell me that I can't take a challenge when, before he came in, I had done 4 games against and with DarcyGrey and lost 2 outta the 4. Well, I hope he satisfied his need to bicker.
    Oh LittleLak, what a lovely version of events. And some of it is true! Well, the part where the game was BS2 and you were playing. As for the rest, well, lets tell the real story.

The game began balanced, LittleLak, a new 40 (the new player I have been playing with some), and other lower levels, including myself on my level 26 account. The other team, two 50 rebirths and some 30s and/or 40s. It was going to be a tough game but, with LL's skill, we'd have a shot. Before anyone had a lead, LL bailed. I PM'd to thank him for the bail, and he threw out the "sorry but going to play with friends in a CTS match that's starting right now" blather.

I immediately logged off after the exchange and logged on with my other account and restarted the game. Elapsed time, maybe two minutes. I joined another random CW match. The other team jumps out to about a 5 kill lead and who should come and join and get put on that team? Yes, our very own LittleLak. So, he must have played the quickest CTS match in the history of man, and his friends must have bailed on him awful quick!!! Or, the alternate, and more likely truth, is that his whole story was BS, and he bailed because the game wasn't stacked the way he likes it. Of course, this time he was put on the obviously better team, so he stuck around. Shocking.

Yea, sorry LL, I know you didn't know I was in the game you joined and would catch you in a lie. But I was, and did. Quit trying to make yourself all high and mighty. Truth is, you made excuses then, and you're making them now, and you got caught in a lie. It's shocking to me you actually had the balls to come here and post about it.

LOL.

This topic just got ten times more AMAZING.

*getspopcorn*

Gonna get REAL up in here.

Oh LittleLak, what a lovely version of events. And some of it is true! Well, the part where the game was BS2 and you were playing. As for the rest, well, lets tell the real story.

The game began balanced, LittleLak, a new 40 (the new player I have been playing with some), and other lower levels, including myself on my level 26 account. The other team, two 50 rebirths and some 30s and/or 40s. It was going to be a tough game but, with LL's skill, we'd have a shot. Before anyone had a lead, LL bailed. I PM'd to thank him for the bail, and he threw out the "sorry but going to play with friends in a CTS match that's starting right now" blather.

I immediately logged off after the exchange and logged on with my other account and restarted the game. Elapsed time, maybe two minutes. I joined another random CW match. The other team jumps out to about a 5 kill lead and who should come and join and get put on that team? Yes, our very own LittleLak. So, he must have played the quickest CTS match in the history of man, and his friends must have bailed on him awful quick!!! Or, the alternate, and more likely truth, is that his whole story was BS, and he bailed because the game wasn't stacked the way he likes it. Of course, this time he was put on the obviously better team, so he stuck around. Shocking.

Yea, sorry LL, I know you didn't know I was in the game you joined and would catch you in a lie. But I was, and did. Quit trying to make yourself all high and mighty. Truth is, you made excuses then, and you're making them now, and you got caught in a lie. It's shocking to me you actually had the balls to come here and post about it.
    Ok, you wanna go ask DarcyGrey yourself? I can give you her username and tell you exactly what happened because what you just said was a lie. I was in a cw match but, left again Right as I joined because DarcyGrey was on the other team rather than mine and GuessWho (King Of Lords) didn't connect. So, after re-grouping, we went into a CTS match. WoW, you're kinda be a stalker dude, why don't you just mind your own business and stop hate mailing me everytime you have a PMS moment. I did say I was sorry for leaving so in-conveniently the first time but, you kept messaging me so, I'd reply with an honest answer. Sorry you're too stone headed to believe what anyone says. Anyways, why would I need to lie? What would be the purpose to lying to someone I don't even know?

Had some nice matches yesterday. Nothing to complain about really. Played TxBuckeye and later in the night, I rebirthed. Now I have to earn everything back May get tough with the limitations , but it will be fun leveling up again nonetheless

Quote Originally Posted by Littlelak View Post
    Ok, you wanna go ask DarcyGrey yourself? I can give you her username and tell you exactly what happened because what you just said was a lie. I was in a cw match but, left again Right as I joined because DarcyGrey was on the other team rather than mine and GuessWho (King Of Lords) didn't connect. So, after re-grouping, we went into a CTS match. WoW, you're kinda be a stalker dude, why don't you just mind your own business and stop hate mailing me everytime you have a PMS moment. I did say I was sorry for leaving so in-conveniently the first time but, you kept messaging me so, I'd reply with an honest answer. Sorry you're too stone headed to believe what anyone says. Anyways, why would I need to lie? What would be the purpose to lying to someone I don't even know?
    Whatever dude. Keep throwing out your excuses for team stacking. I was told by a few 2k members it's what you do and I waited and formed my own opinion. Today, you made it obvious they are right. Honestly? I don't care what you do. But you screwed over four other players today and you deserved to be called out for it. I did it in private. YOU are the one that had to come post it all over a public forum. So I posted the truth, in repsonse to your lame-azzed excuse for a story. Seriously,do whatever you want. But don't come in here spouting off a bunch of wild-azzed stories and expect that you'll never get called out for it. Take a little responsibility for your actions and quit expecting everyone to buy your bull.

Ok, mods, sorry, but I had to respond to the lie he threw out earlier. If you have to give me an infraction, feel free. Well worth it to get the truth out there. I'll use the ignore function from here on out so I won't be tempted to respond to any more of this excuse factory's posts.

Got some nice hatemail from **removed** today. She accused me of stacking. Hypocrisy at its finest.
    Last edited by Codex; 04-15-2012 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladia View Post
    Got some nice hatemail from **removed** today. She accused me of stacking. Hypocrisy at its finest.
    Ooooh, who was it! Send me a PM.

Lag, lag, and more lag today...barely came out even on most matches.

I have a question. I went into an adam grab game and I saw something that I have seen in the past and I don't understand.

In the past I have seen **removed** all drop the sister at 2:59. What is the point of that? Is it to keep the match going so they can rack up kills?
    Last edited by Codex; 04-15-2012 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Don't call people out.

I wish PS3 had better headshooters like Xbox.

I have a question. I went into an adam grab game and I saw something that I have seen in the past and I don't understand.

In the past I have seen **removed**, **removed**, and **removed** all drop the sister at 2:59. What is the point of that? Is it to keep the match going so they can rack up kills?
    Usually just for semi-trolling. It can also be for racking up kills.

In the past I have seen **removed** all drop the sister at 2:59. What is the point of that? Is it to keep the match going so they can rack up kills?
    honestly i will do this in boosting matches since they won't touch the sister anyways. i hold her long enough to upset them and make them think i will end the match, then i go kill them for funnies.

Quote Originally Posted by brutalXbarbie View Post
    honestly i will do this in boosting matches since they won't touch the sister anyways. i hold her long enough to upset them and make them think i will end the match, then i go kill them for funnies.
    hahaha nice never had that idea, will definetely try it out

Got some nice obscenity filled hate mail from a level 30 last night because I fixed a broken turret. Such a child. Since his handle had an obscenity in it, I should not have been surprised. My blocked list of future burger flippers of america continues to grow...

Page 35 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast