H2H Round Robin Tournament - 2012 Group 1 of 6
This Tournament is for Xbox only.
1. This tournament will be conducted in a round robin format. Each player will play two games against each other player in this group for a total of 10 qualifying games. A win is worth 1 point. A loss is worth 0 points. After all qualifying games have been completed, the top two point leaders will advance to the finals. A best of 5 series will determine the winner of this group. The winner will advance to the Championship H2H Round Robin Tournament, a group consisting of all 6 previous or eventual group winners.
Any round robin tie will be broken based upon the H2H records against one another. In the event of a 1-1 split, another game will be played to determine the winner. In the event of a 3+ way tie for the 2nd qualifying spot, one FFA match will decide who advances. In the event of a 3+ way tie for the top qualifying spot, a FFA game will decide the top seed. Another game (FFA or H2H) with the remaining players (not the first FFA winner) will decide the 2nd seed. These games will be considered “finals” and therefore civ selection is deducted from the advancing player's remaining civs. Example – If India is used in a tiebreaker game, that player may not use India in the 5 match finals series. See number 2 below for more information.
2. No power or semi-power civs may be used (Americans, Arabs, Aztecs, Chinese, Spanish, Zulu). The following is a list of the ten allowed civilizations: Egyptians, English, Germans, Greeks, Indians, Japanese, Mongols, French, Romans, and Russians. Each civ must be played once in qualifying. Civ selection is reset for the finals series.
3. No Adar.
4. No democracy glitching. All peace requests must be accepted. All Great Wall requests must be accepted ONLY IF the player with the Great Wall has not attacked that turn. If the player with the GW attacks, he must wait until the following turn to send peace. Please play nice guys.
5. No pause glitching.
6. Players alternate hosts.
7. There is no set schedule on who to play. Please organize your games on this thread or through PM or XBL messages. Please try to complete all games in a reasonable time frame.
8. Rules are subject to modification up to when the first match has started.
9. You may not build the Oxford University wonder. Getting it from Angkor Wat is fine.
Forum name - XBL gamer tag
1. JackHall2003 - JackOfAllCivs
2. Jackoneill - Jackoneill SGC
3. danthechan - coolhandlewke
4. Liam_Sutty - LiamSutty
5. forum - preyforme
6. dukeblue1987 -
*Please add your gamertag when signing up. I'll try to add in the gamertags I know. Let me know if you are playing on something different.
Last edited by JackHall2003; 12-16-2011 at 02:49 AM.