Thread: Spec Ops Exclusive Gameplay Trailer!

Arrow Spec Ops Exclusive Gameplay Trailer!

Happy Holidays, folks!

You guys have been asking for more gameplay footage, so the team put together this video exclusively for the Spec Ops community. Enjoy!

We'll have loads more to show off in 2012, so stay tuned!

It still looks tasty. I'm liking some of the little details, like the helicopter and the way the rope moved when they slid down it.

Also that "Spring 2012" bit makes me very happy. I'm looking forward to more next year

The more and more I hear/see of this game, the more and more I want it. Spring 2012 can't get here fast enough. I've already got it reserved.

Also, awesome trailer.

Nice trailer, the helicopter scene and the guy talking in the background:

"I thought I had to save Dubai from the storm. Turns out I have to save Dubai... from you!"

Great dialogue.

looks great, lots of nice cinematic touches.

To me it is not really gameplay footage. It is more just a footage montage of information that has already been viewable on other videos already on the internet. It looks to be like an intro trailer for when the game is loaded into the console or prior to loading of single player. There is no cross-hair on any shot to an enemy, and no hud what so ever. GS has April 2012 as a release date, but spring of 2012 is alright in my book. I look forward to more videos showing actual game play or multiplayer online play as I really do not do single players.

Thanks for the present. Would love to see/get some multiplayer, but the campaign looks awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by EBZ2010 View Post
    I look forward to more videos showing actual game play or multiplayer online play as I really do not do single players.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingGILLEY View Post
    Thanks for the present. Would love to see/get some multiplayer, but the campaign looks awesome.
    We know you guys are excited for multiplayer, and we'll definitely have more to show off in the future. Thanks for checking it out!

I like the enviro effects, sand burying enemies looks cool, the game looks like it has elements from rainbow 6 and socom in it, I just want an mp mode with zero health regen no respawn and the OPTION to center the camera, similar to confrontation where you can have that ots trash or pull it back to centered TRUE TPV, the game looks pretty cool from the vids so far but....

Quote Originally Posted by Ditch View Post
    I like the enviro effects, sand burying enemies looks cool, the game looks like it has elements from rainbow 6 and socom in it, I just want an mp mode with zero health regen no respawn and the OPTION to center the camera, similar to confrontation where you can have that ots trash or pull it back to centered TRUE TPV, the game looks pretty cool from the vids so far but....
    As I agree with Ditch and want everything that he said. I would settle for round based game modes, because we cant even get that simple feature in other shooters out these day.

Excellent game ... if 2K can improve the sound of bullets firing from the rifle ... sound more powerful would be better ...
    I like 3rd Person Shooting game .... I'm sure that I'll buy it ....
    I also like playing multiplayer online ...