I've been through the 3 videos of tactical combat and noticed/confirmed a few things:
- The soldier class affects not only the aim but the damage inflicted by the weapon. In one video there's a Support and a Sniper both carrying Sniper Rifles and the damage difference goes from 6 to 10
- There's at least 3 actions/special abilities for the Heavy Floater. You can see it on the video where Sid Meier mind controls 1 where 3 action squares appear with ? symbols, which must mean that you can't use the during mind control.
- Grapple hooks are not limited to Snipers but at least Assault can also use them
- Combat stims Assault - (reduce damage and increase stats)
- Support - Perk that increases their movement range.
I'm thinking of making a more detailed collection visual collection of classes, ranks and actions (Overwatch, Grenade, etc.) and their effects.