Thread: Awesome idea for the next game or DLC - spoilers

Cool Awesome idea for the next game or DLC - spoilers

So I was thinking about how The Angelus can take a host just like The Darkness can, well I thought a good story line would be one where The Angelus takes a female host and pursues Jackie or maybe some of the characters from the Vendetta game mode as the next game or even just as DLC.

Think about it, The Angelus has very similar powers and thus very similar controls to the darkness, a new skill tree but instead of consuming hearts she could instead 'purge' them and a little 'Light-ling' companion while also taking on characteristics of the host.
    Also!
    A whole system could be based around restoring light instead of diminishing them as well as having bonuses from staying in the light itself.

When reading up on The Angelus via the Artefacts info you hear she can be just as violent as the darkness, so no gore lost there, but I suppose one problem would be getting the right voice actress, I would suggest someone like Morgan Lander or Otep Shamaya who are both very go vocalists if not lacking a little experience in voice acting.

Tell me what you think in the commments.

I think people would say that it's ripping off the darkness.

How's it ripping off the darkness if it is DLC...

How are you supposed to play the Angelus? It's pretty much flying all the time, so unless someone rips off your wings at the start or you aren't able to fly for some reason I don't think that this is going to work well.
    I also think they should concentrate on the Darkness and build upon what they've already created with it.

I don't see how The Angelus losing it's wings can be that much of a pain.

Thanx for our help! Will read the documents suggested.

OMG, I always loved Darkness game and its a creepy game.

i love darkness but i hate jakie be in hell forever after all he done to save jenny..is better more than staying with fake jenny at the hospital...? am i right?