Thread: Bring "The Darkness" to PC!

Bring "The Darkness" to PC!

Starting a new thread by the moderator's advice.
    There have been several threads with requests to port the first part of "The Darkness" to PC but they became old.

Actually, why not? There's a great amount of PC gamers including me who finished the second part and liked it, but they have no ability to play the first one and find out the first part of the story in detail.

Well, +1 to Darkness for PC.

I'm a PC gamer through-and-through but played it (Darkness) on PS3 back when it was released and I owned a PS3 for the hell of it. Would be nice if I could "get it back" so to speak.

Also, please, if you do, let it be released on Steam as well, with some achievements?

Please consider it, 2K.

same here.
    i would love to see first darkness game on PC!
    that would be just awesome!

Well theres a little possibility now that Darkness 2 is on PC. Not much though.

let's hope they'll make it since Darkness 2 is on PC, it is not logical to not have the first game on PC too, STEAM sales are great so it could sell very well just see Alan Wake

I agree. I've invested money into getting a good PC instead of 360 or PS3 because I find it much more efficient and echonomical for me. I don't want to buy a console just to play Darkness 1.