Thread: This Game Desperatly needs Competitive Game modes!!

Exclamation This Game Desperatly needs Competitive Game modes!!

How awesome would it be to have CTF, TDM, DM in this game?

There's plenty of character models and weapons (including the demonic versions of the weapons) to make a succesful competitive online experience.

I enjoyed the hell out of this game but finished the co-op and regular campaign in only a few hours. I wanted to shoot up some actual players and I couldn't.

I absolutely love this game but pleeease, pleeeeaaase we need at least a PVP DM game mode ^^

No it doesn't. The Darkness doesn't need multiplayer at all.

It's meant to be a story-driven game, the original had such a superb single player that I never even touched the online mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterssoldier View Post
    No it doesn't. The Darkness doesn't need multiplayer at all.

It's meant to be a story-driven game, the original had such a superb single player that I never even touched the online mode.
    Oh I beg to differ. The campaigns on and offline were simply not lengthy enough.
    Giving away DLC to yet again squeeze money out of people would be just a shame. And for what? Another 3hrs of gameplay at max?

For a game with absolutely zero replayabilty I would expect a little more than this.

There are a hell of a lot more games that DO incorporate multiplayer that need the feature far less than this one does.

Don't you understand what potential this game may have in a DM setting given the weapons and powers?

It would be hella fun...

same here. the darkness shouldnt be a multiplayer game in my opinion.
    story yes, multiplayer no!

I'd say no, as I heard, the competitive multiplayer mode in The Darkness I was bad.
    Besides, The Darkness games don't even need a multiplayer mode imo.

Not all games need a worthless Online element to them, the MP in the original game was a total failure....whilst the SP experience is short in this game, tagging on pointless MP features will simply not last

i hate it when people come to the dev forum and start yelling out their opinion only matters.
    If you don't like multiplayer games tough luck, you don't need to be telling others games don't need multiplayer. That's your opinion.

anyway on topic. I don't think Multiplayer would be worth it if the gameplay just involves normal ability. I mean if we can have powers like the Vendettas, then yes I believe the multiplayer would be unique. BUt if everyone's skill is only based on the type of weapon you pick up and no darkness powers therefore multiplayer will suck.