Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 131

Thread: Valve

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    O frabjous day, caloo, calay!
    Posts
    2,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluvie View Post
    It was fun but go to a central-ish server next time. I live in the west coast and I lag hard in east coast servers.



    No. You can kill em and steal their weapons/ammo if you want.


    On a completely different note, I'm looking for a co-op partner for the peer review DLC portion of Portal 2. Hit me up if you're interested.
    Oh god, I wish my PC could handle playing Portal 2. Sadly, I have to play it on my 360.

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pain Train Station in Train Town
    Posts
    4,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluvie View Post
    On a completely different note, I'm looking for a co-op partner for the peer review DLC portion of Portal 2. Hit me up if you're interested.
    Well, I still need to finish the main co-op campaign (which I am playing on the Xbox), I don't know how to access the DLC, I'm not a big co-op gamer, and I'm pretty much a moron when it comes to communicating and solving complicated tests with portals. So, I'd like to but I can't.

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    BOOOOOORING
    Posts
    6,351
    How freakin' long dos it take for Keys to be tradeablez?

    It's taking YEARS, and I want to get mah Gazer.

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pain Train Station in Train Town
    Posts
    4,145
    When you all say "keys", I'm assuming you mean Mann Co. Crate keys?

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    O frabjous day, caloo, calay!
    Posts
    2,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    When you all say "keys", I'm assuming you mean Mann Co. Crate keys?
    Yes. They're used as currency a lot of the time in the TF2 economy.

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pain Train Station in Train Town
    Posts
    4,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Vito_Lucente View Post
    Yes. They're used as currency a lot of the time in the TF2 economy.
    Well, glad I was right about something like that for once.

    How much are crates worth? I have a ton and I want some new hats. All of my weapons and hats I already have, I want to keep, so crates are all I will trade.

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    O frabjous day, caloo, calay!
    Posts
    2,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    Well, glad I was right about something like that for once.

    How much are crates worth? I have a ton and I want some new hats. All of my weapons and hats I already have, I want to keep, so crates are all I will trade.
    Crates generally are pretty cheap, though Crate 30 is ridiculous, at least several hats for it.

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pain Train Station in Train Town
    Posts
    4,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Vito_Lucente View Post
    Crates generally are pretty cheap, though Crate 30 is ridiculous, at least several hats for it.
    What's in Crate 30 that makes it so great?

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    O frabjous day, caloo, calay!
    Posts
    2,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    What's in Crate 30 that makes it so great?
    I don't know, I've never gotten it. I assume it's incredibly rare.

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    BOOOOOORING
    Posts
    6,351
    Got my 2.33, Now time to trade this goodness once Fluvie gets on.

    Then I'll have my completed Engi.. Gun Slinger, Googly Gazer, Genuine Pip Boy, Googly Gazer and reality Helmet.

    Aw. Yh.

    Then I'll slowly start work on my Purple Ghastly Gibs Medic. Because awesome.

    Then my Metal man Heavy..

    Half the fun o this game is getting things for my classes.

    I WANT MY DREAM HATS AND MISC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vito_Lucente View Post
    Crates generally are pretty cheap, though Crate 30 is ridiculous, at least several hats for it.
    It really depends on the crate.

    Crate 30 is very much worth a lot, as it didn't drop as much as say.. 38.

    You can sell about 20 or so crates for one Ref though, depending on some numbers.

    Which ones do you have, Invader?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vito_Lucente View Post
    I don't know, I've never gotten it. I assume it's incredibly rare.
    Pretty much this, it didn't have amazing weapons. But it was the rareness of it. Sadly, I sold mine for far too low.

  11. #91
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    O frabjous day, caloo, calay!
    Posts
    2,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Is Strong! View Post
    Then I'll slowly start work on my Purple Ghastly Gibs Medic. Because awesome.
    I think I might have some purple paint.

  12. #92
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pain Train Station in Train Town
    Posts
    4,145
    I have three 39's, a 23, a 27, a 29, two 41's, two 38's, and a 37.

  13. #93
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    BOOOOOORING
    Posts
    6,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Vito_Lucente View Post
    I think I might have some purple paint.
    So, Old buddy, Old pal, Remember when I saved your life back there when? And gave you my lung, saved your future wife, etc.

    What I'm saying is, I did a lot of awesome stuff for you. Now give me that paint before I go Uber Mage on you.

    ..I kid, I kid. Would you be willing to sell it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    I have three 39's, a 23, a 27, a 29, two 41's, two 38's, and a 37.
    ...........

    41 is pretty pricey right now, you could try selling those for somethin' nice.

    I'm.. not sure on the others prices. I know 23 is slightly up there in terms of want though.

  14. #94
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pain Train Station in Train Town
    Posts
    4,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Is Strong! View Post
    Would you be willing to sell it?
    Hey, Vito... I'll give you one- no, TWO 41 Crates, as well as my only 23 Crate for that paint. Howzatsound??? /trollface

    Just kidding, I don't want the paint. When you say that I could get something nice, Daddy, what would that be? I've got pretty much all of the weapons I need (got the Axtinguisher the other day), and I really don't know what kind of hats to look for.

  15. #95
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    BOOOOOORING
    Posts
    6,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    Hey, Vito... I'll give you one- no, TWO 41 Crates, as well as my only 23 Crate for that paint. Howzatsound??? /trollface
    Invader loves the Heavy, DON'T BELIEVE HIM. D:

    I'll give you.. MY STILL BEATING OTHER LUNG.

    Just kidding, I don't want the paint. When you say that I could get something nice, Daddy, what would that be? I've got pretty much all of the weapons I need (got the Axtinguisher the other day), and I really don't know what kind of hats to look for.
    The crates right now, have that "ohhhhh" effect to them. You could easily sell both for two Rec each, IIRC, if you find someone eager enough.

    For hats,

    http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Hats or http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Miscellaneous_items

    You can try getting something else, or even getting a class set.

    I'm going for the Robo Engi, and Ghostly Pyro right now. With the Gibs Medic hopefully soon. Or just get into the trading market, and get Strange weapons for the ones you like. I got one of each weapon in the game, I just want the hats and that I want now.

  16. #96
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    BOOOOOORING
    Posts
    6,351
    Double post, I know, But this is deserving.

    GO A CLEAN NOH MERCY FOR ONE REF.

    AW. YEAH.

  17. #97
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    O frabjous day, caloo, calay!
    Posts
    2,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Is Strong! View Post
    Invader loves the Heavy, DON'T BELIEVE HIM. D:

    I'll give you.. MY STILL BEATING OTHER LUNG.
    ... Lungs don't beat.

    I don't have it anymore, I used it on my Ghastlier Gibus

  18. #98
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wherever my imagination takes me.
    Posts
    1,507
    If anyone wants my Steam ID, It's on my profile. Just....lettin' you guys know.....About Steam....my Profile....on Steam.


    PS: It is related to ValvE...they...run it...I think? IDK.

  19. #99
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pain Train Station in Train Town
    Posts
    4,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Seasick View Post
    If anyone wants my Steam ID, It's on my profile. Just....lettin' you guys know.....About Steam....my Profile....on Steam.


    PS: It is related to ValvE...they...run it...I think? IDK.
    They do. That's why Left 4 Dead and the other Valve games get so many special stats pages. There is a special Steam thread, by the way...

    My ID's Invader115. Just keep in mind that I have friend mode set to "off" so that I won't get message spammed when I'm trying to play my games.

  20. #100
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    BOOOOOORING
    Posts
    6,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Vito_Lucente View Post
    ... Lungs don't beat.

    I don't have it anymore, I used it on my Ghastlier Gibus
    IN MY WORLD THEY DO.

    ..Oh, :c Dammit. You are now dead to me.

    LITTLE BABY MAN.
    /Heavy voice
    Quote Originally Posted by Seasick View Post
    If anyone wants my Steam ID, It's on my profile. Just....lettin' you guys know.....About Steam....my Profile....on Steam.


    PS: It is related to ValvE...they...run it...I think? IDK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    They do. That's why Left 4 Dead and the other Valve games get so many special stats pages. There is a special Steam thread, by the way...

    My ID's Invader115. Just keep in mind that I have friend mode set to "off" so that I won't get message spammed when I'm trying to play my games.
    Add me Broseifs, I'm Sir Headsmen. /Or man, I'm not sure./

  21. #101
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    O frabjous day, caloo, calay!
    Posts
    2,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Is Strong! View Post
    Add me Broseifs, I'm Sir Headsmen. /Or man, I'm not sure./
    I added you. My name is "Unforseen Consequences?!"

  22. #102
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pain Train Station in Train Town
    Posts
    4,145
    Every time I start TF2 since I upgraded my account, it tells me to thank whoever showed me TF2. That would be Grat... what was his Steam ID?

  23. #103
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    BOOOOOORING
    Posts
    6,351
    I got a Sharp Dresser for 1 Ref today.

    I came.

  24. #104
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pain Train Station in Train Town
    Posts
    4,145
    I just realized that I might have to uninstall Portal 2 when Max Payne 3 comes out... gat dang it.

    Also, for the first time as a Spy I was able to backstab a Heavy-Medic combo, all under two seconds.

  25. #105
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    O frabjous day, caloo, calay!
    Posts
    2,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    Every time I start TF2 since I upgraded my account, it tells me to thank whoever showed me TF2. That would be Grat... what was his Steam ID?
    His Steam ID is just "Grathius"

  26. #106
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pain Train Station in Train Town
    Posts
    4,145
    I've just accidentally left Half-Life open for twelve hours.

  27. #107
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    O frabjous day, caloo, calay!
    Posts
    2,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    I've just accidentally left Half-Life open for twelve hours.
    Brb, gonna go check your play time on it.

  28. #108
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pain Train Station in Train Town
    Posts
    4,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Vito_Lucente View Post
    Brb, gonna go check your play time on it.
    It was Opposing Force, by the way.

  29. #109
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    BOOOOOORING
    Posts
    6,351
    .........

    So..I somehow turned my Refined Metal, into untrade. I added a untrade Rec by chance..

    :c

  30. #110
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pain Train Station in Train Town
    Posts
    4,145
    I've been having a lot of luck with Scout lately. If you need any tips, try using:

    -The Shortstop
    -Bonk! Atomic Punch
    -The Sandman

    They go together perfectly.

    EDIT: Today, I looked at my hand as I was playing Scout. I have no idea why doing that many keypresses doesn't hurt...
    Last edited by Invader; 04-09-2012 at 08:14 PM.

  31. #111
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    BOOOOOORING
    Posts
    6,351
    Hellooooo? Hellooooooo? D:

  32. #112
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pain Train Station in Train Town
    Posts
    4,145
    Playing TF2 in HD got boring surprisingly quickly.

    EDIT: Nah, just had to take a break.
    Last edited by Invader; 04-15-2012 at 09:10 PM.

  33. #113
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pain Train Station in Train Town
    Posts
    4,145
    Sorry for double-posting, but does anyone want any TF2 crates? A Rift hat code? I've got some stuff I could live without.

  34. #114
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    BOOOOOORING
    Posts
    6,351
    What exactly are you selling, Invader? Besides crates, and the code.

  35. #115
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pain Train Station in Train Town
    Posts
    4,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Is Strong! View Post
    What exactly are you selling, Invader? Besides crates, and the code.
    I crafted everything else into a Splendid Screen, lol. I guess I could trade my Frying Pan, though.

  36. #116
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Earth.
    Posts
    1,509
    I used to play TF2 a lot. Now, though, my computer's past it; it's specs are unmentionable. Oh, well, I can still play games like Counter Strike: Source and HL2: Deathmatch, so that's a good thing.

  37. #117
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pain Train Station in Train Town
    Posts
    4,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Shades View Post
    I used to play TF2 a lot. Now, though, my computer's past it; it's specs are unmentionable. Oh, well, I can still play games like Counter Strike: Source and HL2: Deathmatch, so that's a good thing.
    You downgraded your computer?

  38. #118
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    O frabjous day, caloo, calay!
    Posts
    2,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Shades View Post
    I used to play TF2 a lot. Now, though, my computer's past it; it's specs are unmentionable. Oh, well, I can still play games like Counter Strike: Source and HL2: Deathmatch, so that's a good thing.
    I got a Counter Strike: Source guest pass sometime last month. It brought me 11 hours of happiness, minus the douchebags. I wish I actually had the money to buy it.

  39. #119
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    BOOOOOORING
    Posts
    6,351
    So, Uhhh, I'm having a tech issue. Anyone with PC knowhow mind helping?

  40. #120
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pain Train Station in Train Town
    Posts
    4,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Is Strong! View Post
    So, Uhhh, I'm having a tech issue. Anyone with PC knowhow mind helping?
    My name Peggy. Please hold on.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •