Thread: After Delta/Eleanor/Sophia left who was left still in Rapture

After Delta/Eleanor/Sophia left who was left still in Rapture

Who would have been left to serve to organize everyone/anyone who was left?

Persephone (or a chunk of it) fell into the Abyss - taking the warden with it? or was he already dead??

Lamb killed alot of her own Splicers (and 'family') in places like Sirens Alley by drowning them and by flooding sections, which probably fragmented groups.

Wales was dead but someone from his group may have had enough influence to hold some together.

Whats-her-face in Paupers Drop might still be there - if you didnt kill her.

Some less-spliced people somewhere had to keep producing food for Lamb
    and that organization probably survived.

Some of Ryans minions might of held out if they had control of some of Ryans Splicers (who also might have retained Fontaines Futuristics(Ryans company now) as a source of Adam/Eve). Fontaine/Atlas was killed pretty soon after he got Ryans genetic key so probably didnt have alot of time to do much before Jack killed him (and he likely wouldnt have given power to anyone else).

Nothing said that Lamb had any large part of the city under her control.

Cohen potentially could still be alive (again if you didnt kill him or possibly Ryan allowed his Vita Chamber to continue to work after you did 'off' him)

Ryan himself may have fooled Fontaine when he 'died' and used a Vita-Chamber to come back out of sight (and then was hiding in his secret Grotto... by 1968 ryan still would only be about 60 years old and the Vita Chambers are supposed to do some revitalization)

Eleanor potentially could come back (and possibly reconstitute Delta again if needed)

Ditto Tenenbaum after Minerva's Den (with a 'cure')

I think it's easier to think Rapture died with Sophia.

There are still locations we haven't seen (Rapture Zoo, Athena's Glory) that could still be housing splicers and so-to-be important characters we haven't (or will) see.

And I'm pretty sure Tenenbaum isn't the selfish type and will just keep the cure to herself. She will probably return to Rapture to end the nightmare.

The only one I could see becoming the next leader of Rapture would be Grace. If you let her live (and I see no reason to kill her since she posses no threat, she has the potential to reunite the family but turn it in a different direction. Other than that we can assume that there are others who have taken on the roll of leadership.
    After all Rapture is home to brightest and best only the truly gifted were there (some of which had to take up lower jobs because let's face it someone has to scrub the toilets). That doesn't mean the people doing it were stupid they may just have not been making the money they needed to in order to start a business or maintain it. so you can easily say that some person we never heard about before can take the place as leader, or maybe they'll get their act together and become a republic or at least have elected leaders- who knows.
    I'd like to think that Each splicer is their own faction (kind of like tribes). Sofia Lamb united some of them but there's still in-fighting between them. It's quite possible that there are gangs the cover Rapture (after all Rapture is huge and we never saw every square inch of it). I'm not sure if Atlas' "Bandits" are still around I kind of assumed he killed them. (although I wounder what happened to Diane Mcclintock). I don't believe Ryan is coming back and even if the Vita Chamber theory is correct (which it's not), by that logic Fontain could have come back too after taking control of the city since I'm assuming that the Vita chambers would also seek out Fontain's DNA signature since he controls Rapture.

Splicers, never know if anyone of them could take charge.

Quote Originally Posted by StudiedApollo8 View Post
    The only one I could see becoming the next leader of Rapture would be Grace. If you let her live (and I see no reason to kill her since she posses no threat, she has the potential to reunite the family but turn it in a different direction. Other than that we can assume that there are others who have taken on the roll of leadership.
    After all Rapture is home to brightest and best only the truly gifted were there (some of which had to take up lower jobs because let's face it someone has to scrub the toilets). That doesn't mean the people doing it were stupid they may just have not been making the money they needed to in order to start a business or maintain it. so you can easily say that some person we never heard about before can take the place as leader, or maybe they'll get their act together and become a republic or at least have elected leaders- who knows.
    I'd like to think that Each splicer is their own faction (kind of like tribes). Sofia Lamb united some of them but there's still in-fighting between them. It's quite possible that there are gangs the cover Rapture (after all Rapture is huge and we never saw every square inch of it). I'm not sure if Atlas' "Bandits" are still around I kind of assumed he killed them. (although I wounder what happened to Diane Mcclintock). I don't believe Ryan is coming back and even if the Vita Chamber theory is correct (which it's not), by that logic Fontain could have come back too after taking control of the city since I'm assuming that the Vita chambers would also seek out Fontain's DNA signature since he controls Rapture.
    Diana Mcclintock is dead. Fontaine killed her when she discovered his secret. Her dead body is on a deck in Home for the Poor.

Quote Originally Posted by StudiedApollo8 View Post
    "Diane Mcclintock" apparently Atlas killed her when she overheard Atlas making a recording as Fontaine (she was a lightweight anyway)

Fontaine probably had no time to 'adjust' the Vita-Chambers for himself (but cant have logic get in the way of a plot...)

Grcae probably would have a small pocket, she didnt have the technical control of anything larger than the little fiefdom Lamb had allowed her.

As with any real city there is a huge hidden/out-of-sight part of it required to support the visible and somewhere there was all the infrastructure that kept all the people alive (Splicers dont stay alive by eating concrete, and we saw many with enough free time to wander about -- before we slaughtered them).

The different factions would probably congregate around/control the available resources (ie- Fontaines remaining minions would probably still be around Neptunes Bounty for the supply of fish). And with less Adam available the levels of insanity might be somewhat reduced.

Quote Originally Posted by AK Downfall View Post
    There are still locations we haven't seen (Rapture Zoo, Athena's Glory) that could still be housing splicers and so-to-be important characters we haven't (or will) see.

And I'm pretty sure Tenenbaum isn't the selfish type and will just keep the cure to herself. She will probably return to Rapture to end the nightmare.
    Tenebaum is the evil mastermind behind everything, and one day she will return to claim Rapture for herself.

Quote Originally Posted by AK Downfall View Post

There was still most of the city that we never went near (look out the windows at all the buildings in the pretty skyline)

You could start a new storyline with Tenenbaums return (after the surface didnt work out) and starting back in Minerva's Den and maybe getting the help of a clone of Delta ('Johnny') who appeared later when the VitaChamber Eleanor had programmed shorted out when the Adonis Resort was flooded.

How epic a plotline you could make would depend on who/what faced them post-BS2. Many steps in securing all the resources needed to implement 'the cure' (with Ruyan making a suprise comeback somewhere in it - or somesuch)

Quote Originally Posted by I-ChooseTheImpossible View Post
    Tenebaum is the evil mastermind behind everything, and one day she will return to claim Rapture for herself.
    And have a gunfight-like showdown with Lamb (who had escaped the mental institution on the surface and returned to Rapture)

Gilbert Alexander survives, becomes more insane, more powerful and turns into a Demigod. He unites the people of Rapture by enslaving them. He builds a great fleet of submarine battleships to take over the world. He is about to launch total psychic war on a defenceless surface world.
    There is only one person in the world, who has any hope of even trying to stop him.
    A young woman with advanced psychic powers, named Eleanor.
    Eleanor returns to Rapture with the Little Sisters that she saved, to take on and try to defeat this Demigod tyrant.
    In my version of Bioshock 3 you play as Eleanor, an advanced Big Sister. the Little Sisters that came with Eleanor can meld/join and combine their small powers into a greater psychic power, to help Eleanor.
    Etc. Etc.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Adamada View Post
    Gilbert Alexander survives, becomes more insane, more powerful and turns into a Demigod. He unites the people of Rapture by enslaving them. He builds a great fleet of submarine battleships to take over the world. He is about to launch total psychic war on a defenceless surface world.
    There is only one person in the world, who has any hope of even trying to stop him.
    Eleanor returns to Rapture with the Little Sisters that she saved, to take on and try to defeat this Demigod tyrant.
    In my version of Bioshock 3 you play as Eleanor, an advanced Big Sister. the Little Sisters that came with Eleanor can meld/join and combine their small powers into a greater psychic power, to help Eleanor.
    Etc. Etc.
    Pretty BA if you ask me. Good Work XD

Quote Originally Posted by Adamada View Post
    Etc. Etc.
    Would have to have something with Tenenbaum going back and discovering Gilbert Alexander's plan to then go find Eleanor...

You just made me think - at the end of BS2 (good end path) the Lil Sisters assist Eleanor but havent they already been 'cured' -- how do they then still have powers? And if they do, doesnt that mean that for the 'good' end of BS1, the Lil Sisters Jack rescued still having THEIR powers (and likely all ending up in Area 51 in Bell Jars)

I have not played BioShock yet, just finished my first play of BioShock 2. so I do not really know too much about the story of Rapture. I was really disappointed when I found out, that BioShock 3 will not include Eleanor or Rapture.

I finished Bioshock 2, and there was Eleanor standing on the escape pod. What happens now?
    In my original idea Tenenbaum and the Little Sisters survive in Rapture. They carry on saving Little Sisters from the tyrant that takes over Rapture. But the whole point of the ending to BioShock 2, is that Eleanor wants to see the surface world for the first time. So I changed my whole story to include the surface.

This whole thing with the Adam and psychic powers is a bit confusing? Tenenbaum can save the Little Sisters and I suppose that she showed Delta how to save them? Delta then showed Eleanor how to save them. But Tenenbaum must have a different Big Daddy with psychic powers, to save the Little Sisters she already had in the train station ticket office?
    I was just wondering how the Little Sisters got onto the escape pod? Eleanor had just a split second to save herself when the bomb went off. Perhaps the sea slug/adam converts to some sort of psychic ability when they are cured and they teleported to the escape pod?
    I do not believe that the Little Sisters, when cured, can be taken back to their parents on the surface? Too much has happened to them, they are not the same children, they are different?

Who takes over Rapture after the BioShock 2 ending. Gilbert Alexander.
    The long version:
    Tenenbaum finds out about the kidnapped children, returns to Rapture to save and cure as many Little Sisters as she can. But she cannot return them to the surface society, so she has arranged to keep them on an island somewhere. Eleanor uses the powered escape pod to take the Little Sisters to the island or Tenenbaum collects them. Eleanor then travels to the surface world to study this society (good ending) or to destroy the world (bad ending). I am choosing the good ending.

Meanwhile Gil Alexander is doing his megalomaniac rule the world thing (see my post above).
    Tenenbaum is on the island teaching or giving the cured Little Sisters some psychic powers or teaching them to combine their powers.
    Eleanor returns to the island, finds out about Gil Alexander's plans to conquer the world. The only thing she can do, is to go back to Rapture and try to defeat Gil Alexander, but she know that she will probably die.

Of course this is all just fantasy and this version is bound to be full of holes, but that's how games are.

I still like the idea of beating 'Gilbert Alexander the Great', the megalomaniac demigod and his crazed minions.

Sophia Lamb can go get some therapy and chill out.
    Last edited by Adamada; 04-03-2012 at 05:21 AM. Reason: forgot spoiler code