Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: XBOX Top 25 Players (All-Time)

Quote Originally Posted by MultiPlayaBeast View Post
    Mr. "BoundingDiddy" is his name... good player, yes he is but is he punk... that is true also. He think I don't remember him using Zulu a ton of times; almost as much as I did. He definitely didn't mind throwing some America in the bunch either. But he would send me a freaking message when I assume he going to use Zulu and I use them too to combat but instead he uses Indians. I didn't know thatruff you were now so freaking versatile. Won't play anyone he knows to have used Power Civs... PUNK!
    He will play you if you dont use a power civ...

Quote Originally Posted by danthechan View Post
    i was going to include akahb alongside of ruff, but i haven't seen too much of him since he gave up the aztecs. ruff's not afraid of competition, but he has a memory like a steel trap for anyone who has done any kind of cheating or glitching. it might be you denied. i had you muted from one of our earlier games when you 1st started playing. obviously i have no qualms about playing you now. ruff isn't big on 2nd chances. if he avoids you message him. he always give fair and fun competition. i had 2 ffa's last week with him and chief rocka. i won both and was thrilled about it. in both games i got lucky and took out ruff in the 1st 10 turns.
    Thatruff finally faced me to speak on the subject... He chose Zulu because he thought I would after him ignoring lobbies I was in for almost 6 or 7 months now. We met early in FFA and I had Arabs... nuff said... I won.

considering how opposed ruff is to power civs and glitching, along with the enormous amout of hours he invests, i'm suprised he wont try a round robin. you ever asked him grizz?

Thatruff finally faced me to speak on the subject... He chose Zulu because he thought I would after him ignoring lobbies I was in for almost 6 or 7 months now. We met early in FFA and I had Arabs... nuff said... I won.
    Why you hatin man.....callin somebody a punk just cuz they dont like playing power civers....thats like the whole forum.......you are acting like Itz now.....actin like one game proves somethin....

Quote Originally Posted by danthechan View Post
    considering how opposed ruff is to power civs and glitching, along with the enormous amout of hours he invests, i'm suprised he wont try a round robin. you ever asked him grizz?
    No I didnt ask him I just know why he wont play Itz.....I dont play people either for similar reasons.....

Why would that be hmmm? I played 1 game with him months ago and it froze in first 10 turns then he told me to quit. I told him to F*** off because my gears were still moving, he hasn't played me since... A lot of people don't like losing to me, I wonder why that is... As for power civs, you are a ☺☺☺☺☺ if you don't play someone because they use them I play everyone who uses them and sometimes I will use a power civ as well but usually I won't and still beat them so not playing someone because they use power civs is a ☺☺☺☺☺ ass move and they deserve 0 respect...

Quote Originally Posted by ITZ DENI3D View Post
    Why would that be hmmm? I played 1 game with him months ago and it froze in first 10 turns then he told me to quit. I told him to F*** off because my gears were still moving, he hasn't played me since... A lot of people don't like losing to me, I wonder why that is... As for power civs, you are a ☺☺☺☺☺ if you don't play someone because they use them I play everyone who uses them and sometimes I will use a power civ as well but usually I won't and still beat them so not playing someone because they use power civs is a ☺☺☺☺☺ ass move and they deserve 0 respect...
    Its not an ass move at all its a personal preference.......he wants player skill to beat him not civ choice.....the way he told it, it wasnt ten turns in and you were behind......the way you shade the truth in your posts Im enticed to beleive him(but I cant verify anything so I wont argue the details).....using the spinning gears excuse is one I am tired of...who cares if your gears are spinning and his arent, if you are losing you should still quit. Thats just a cheap way to win in my opinion....."Im losing but I deserve to win because you froze accidentally"...how lame does that sound......

Dont get it twisted Im not picking on you and Im not calling you a cheater. Im simply sticking up for somebody who through my own personal experience I know to be better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzleyTigers4 View Post
    Why you hatin man.....callin somebody a punk just cuz they dont like playing power civers....thats like the whole forum.......you are acting like Itz now.....actin like one game proves somethin....
    No hate but that I stopped using Zulu sometime ago... Arabs is easier to face than Zulu. Everyone who plays me in FFA know I'm using non power civs 75% of my games... mainly Romans. If he talk to people instead of running off then he can make some agreement with people to go bottom 10 as opposed to top 6. Probably it was harsh calling him a punk but everybody calls him that in the parties I be in, lol.

Its not an ass move at all its a personal preference.......he wants player skill to beat him not civ choice.....the way he told it, it wasnt ten turns in and you were behind......the way you shade the truth in your posts Im enticed to beleive him(but I cant verify anything so I wont argue the details).....using the spinning gears excuse is one I am tired of...who cares if your gears are spinning and his arent, if you are losing you should still quit. Thats just a cheap way to win in my opinion....."Im losing but I deserve to win because you froze accidentally"...how lame does that sound......

Dont get it twisted Im not picking on you and Im not calling you a cheater. Im simply sticking up for somebody who through my own personal experience I know to be better than you.
    Not playing someone because of their civ choice shows a real lack of skill. If you want to you can be a power civ as well or show your really good and play a lower civ and still beat them. Not playing them because of there civ is the lamest excuse I've ever heard... I've played multi before I knew him and countless other power civers and never backed out because of it...

Not playing someone because of their civ choice shows a real lack of skill. If you want to you can be a power civ as well or show your really good and play a lower civ and still beat them. Not playing them because of there civ is the lamest excuse I've ever heard... I've played multi before I knew him and countless other power civers and never backed out because of it...
    Congratulations like I said its personal preference....play how you want to play just like everyone else.... the only representation of lack of skill is how you play the game....you cant judge someones skill level by whether or not they ready up.......

No hate but that I stopped using Zulu sometime ago... Arabs is easier to face than Zulu. Everyone who plays me in FFA know I'm using non power civs 75% of my games... mainly Romans. If he talk to people instead of running off then he can make some agreement with people to go bottom 10 as opposed to top 6. Probably it was harsh calling him a punk but everybody calls him that in the parties I be in, lol.
    Its cool.....cant be upset that somebody stopped playing you for being only zulu and doesnt know you have changed your ways....he wont be upset about that....happens to him all the time since he used to be all zulu

Congratulations like I said its personal preference....play how you want to play just like everyone else.... the only representation of lack of skill is how you play the game....you cant judge someones skill level by whether or not they ready up.......
    Lacking confidence in his skill then lets just say that...

Here we go again...

Whenever my good friend diddy gets hated/spoken on, he always tells me to go read the press, and i of course, end up right here, laughing my ass off at the incredulity of the posts i read. However, before i begin, let me air my laundry before the tryhards begin posting about how i SHOULDNT have an opinion.

1. I havent played an EARNEST game of civ since the last time i was in the top 10. that's a year and a half, maybe two. i hop on every now and then to kill time, horse rush with the aztecs, and then leave whenever i smell the humble pie. I honestly dont feel that i should be OBLIGATED to pick a NORMAL civ and play 40-90 min games against cookie cutter strategies with overpowered civs, and trying to play catch up for the free caps the noobs give away.

2. Diddy/Thatruff is one of my VERY GOOD friends in real life. we played this game together/against each other from day one. He has a ZERO tolerance policy against people who freeze/city hack/AMERICA ☺☺☺☺☺ (DeNieD). You WERE notorious for USA whoring, just like kyodai, however i do commend you for playing a more "balanced" civ that actually requires skill in order to snowball.

3. The fact that you have the gall to call him lame for not playing YOU? im just laughin my ass off man. ive played against you many times, and so has he, even moreso. You dont show up to the table with anything new. you've been an American ☺☺☺☺☺/freezer/city spooler your whole "civ career"(i couldnt type this without laughing), why keep playing the same LAME duck?

Some people may need to be reminded that a lot of freezes are accidental or 'random'. I dont get all that many more freezes in ranked matches than i do vs people who i actually know (well i mean... I'm pretty sure) wouldnt freeze me in player matches.

accidental freezes like bad use of RB and government changes and also freezes due to not dashboarding or just due to a bad connection.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGodBlessYou View Post
    Whenever my good friend diddy gets hated/spoken on, he always tells me to go read the press, and i of course, end up right here, laughing my ass off at the incredulity of the posts i read. However, before i begin, let me air my laundry before the tryhards begin posting about how i SHOULDNT have an opinion.

1. I havent played an EARNEST game of civ since the last time i was in the top 10. that's a year and a half, maybe two. i hop on every now and then to kill time, horse rush with the aztecs, and then leave whenever i smell the humble pie. I honestly dont feel that i should be OBLIGATED to pick a NORMAL civ and play 40-90 min games against cookie cutter strategies with overpowered civs, and trying to play catch up for the free caps the noobs give away.

2. Diddy/Thatruff is one of my VERY GOOD friends in real life. we played this game together/against each other from day one. He has a ZERO tolerance policy against people who freeze/city hack/AMERICA ☺☺☺☺☺ (DeNieD). You WERE notorious for USA whoring, just like kyodai, however i do commend you for playing a more "balanced" civ that actually requires skill in order to snowball.

3. The fact that you have the gall to call him lame for not playing YOU? im just laughin my ass off man. ive played against you many times, and so has he, even moreso. You dont show up to the table with anything new. you've been an American ☺☺☺☺☺/freezer/city spooler your whole "civ career"(i couldnt type this without laughing), why keep playing the same LAME duck?
    Haven't played America in over 9 months buddy and I've been playing this game for a year. Funny thing is I didn't even know how to use them. I honestly thought there best perk was triple factory production. Since I've never frozen the game intentionally you are full of crap. Sometimes I did freeze and had to leave even though I was ahead so stfu and go sit in a corner. You and ruff are both terrible and I will beat you with French against any civ. I've just lost 5 games in a row due to stupid freezes when I was about to win so I'm not in the mood to deal with some ignorant dumb ass who doesn't know what hes talking about...

BACK ON TOPIC... Rocka is pretty good, but I beat him the first time I ever used the Spanish. Not good to judge off of one game, but it wasn't like I settler rushed, it was a long one. AKAHB I have seen a little more of when he used to play Ruthless. He used a lot of Spanish back then and they often were pretty evenly match, but as I recall, Ruthless usually came out on top so I would put AKAHB on my level.

Quote Originally Posted by RamblerMan View Post
    BACK ON TOPIC... Rocka is pretty good, but I beat him the first time I ever used the Spanish. Not good to judge off of one game, but it wasn't like I settler rushed, it was a long one. AKAHB I have seen a little more of when he used to play Ruthless. He used a lot of Spanish back then and they often were pretty evenly match, but as I recall, Ruthless usually came out on top so I would put AKAHB on my level.
    Take into account that you have been dormant for atleast 9 months and during that time AK has played atleast 5 games a day on average sometimes closer to 10 from what I can tell. Lots of evolution happens from this. Im basing AK's skills on last week not last year......

I wouldnt mind playing you again rambler and seeing how you still fair....

Quote Originally Posted by RamblerMan View Post
    Played him a couple games 2 days ago and beat him twice. There wasn't anything he could really do in both games so I can't really judge...

I was interested in getting back into the game to see how things have evolved over the last year.

Playing Chief Rocka now. My Aztecs V.S. his Arabs another Arabs and Egypt. Lets see what happens...
    Last edited by ITZ DENI3D; 04-15-2012 at 06:17 PM.

Beat rocka again. He takes out other Arabs and I take out Ai Zulu. Egyptians got CoR but didn't do much with it. My vet HA with march beat his fundy AA 4.5-6 at 1600 so Chief quit. Take all 4 caps. Just have Bacholer Panda left. Build a bunch of vet KA's and take Thebes, game over... They were at 23 tech, if he wouldn't have settled his scientist they probably could've GS'd gunpowder then it would've been a real ☺☺☺☺☺ for me to take Thebes...

Beat rocka again. He takes out other Arabs and I take out Ai Zulu. Egyptians got CoR but didn't do much with it. My vet HA with march beat his fundy AA 4.5-6 at 1600 so Chief quit. Take all 4 caps. Just have Bacholer Panda left. Build a bunch of vet KA's and take Thebes, game over... They were at 23 tech, if he wouldn't have settled his scientist they probably could've GS'd gunpowder then it would've been a real ☺☺☺☺☺ for me to take Thebes...
    Good job man... Can't believe he allowed Aztecs to beat Arabs. That crap almost never happen with me. Arabs > Aztecs.

Good job man... Can't believe he allowed Aztecs to beat Arabs. That crap almost never happen with me. Arabs > Aztecs.
    Apparently we need some of those games as well. Aztecs=Arabs from my experiences. Auto heal plus that extra gold, if you end up close usually Aztecs will win, if not then its whoevers HA finds the other first usually wins... And I'm literally going up 1 point per win now so I guess its not broken anymore

LOL. Arabs are not > than Aztecs. They're about equal.

Except in ffa arabs are probably stronger. I guess that's what u were referring to. My bad.

No he doesnt he only backs out if a cheater or power civ player are in the room. When you have been ranked #1 in FFA fair and square, you can talk smack about thatruff.

......and for the record it must have been a long time since most of you played AKAHB because he is a hell of a lot better than you guys give him credit for. Tye hasnt played him in 2 years so his opinion makes sense but of the other people that even mentioned his name only REM could probably beat him 50% of the time. Digital will back me up on this, both of us play him on a regular basis.
    I do agree that Akhab got better of the last year. I play him quite often since he seems to be online around the same times I am and I always enjoy our matches. He definitely is a tough opponent and has gotten more aggressive recently. He still likes to tech more than attack, but I noticed a slight change in behavior, And that is a good thing :-)

[QUOTE=ScottieX;1529415]Some people may need to be reminded that a lot of freezes are accidental or 'random'. I dont get all

QUOTE]

Well said scottie, it's really easy to call someone out for freezing/cheating. This game is buggy as hell. Sometimes the benefit of the doubt should be accepted.

I agree with grizz and rem akhab is a lot better than most players give him credit for.

Quote Originally Posted by Star428 View Post
    Except in ffa arabs are probably stronger. I guess that's what u were referring to. My bad.
    That's exactly what I was talking about. But... Only a duel of the two will do. Might be my next thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Star428 View Post
    LOL. Arabs are not > than Aztecs. They're about equal.
    Aztec are grossly stronger during ancient at least in h2h. 2 warriors out in 3 turns. Auto heal to clean out barbs and a 70% chance of getting hbr from a friendly village since they dont start with a tech

Aztecs are stronger for first 10-20 turns or so.

Arabs stronger past that.

Aztecs finding the Ark is the big exception.

hmmm i think aztecs are stronger than arabs 80% of the time

Quote Originally Posted by Mawpawk View Post
    hmmm i think aztecs are stronger than arabs 80% of the time
    Mawpawk I will go 10 games vs you Arabs vs Aztec and beat you more times, GUARANTEED. Aztecs are very weak to me compared to Arabs. Power is everything and that auto-heal will only help so much.

Azrecs and arabs are pretty equal. Aztecs climax early though

Mawpawk I will go 10 games vs you Arabs vs Aztec and beat you more times, GUARANTEED. Aztecs are very weak to me compared to Arabs. Power is everything and that auto-heal will only help so much.
    They are not very weak lol. Aztecs are at least even if not better.

Quote Originally Posted by asmodeios View Post
    Azrecs and arabs are pretty equal. Aztecs climax early though
    Ya you just learned that the hard way didn't you? Why are you scared to lose your rank dude? Thought you didn't care? LMFAO

Ya you just learned that the hard way didn't you? Why are you scared to lose your rank dude? Thought you didn't care? LMFAO
    Pretty cocky for someone who always talks about luck. Sometimes everything goes your way. And ypu being able to take out 2 AI late with a horse army despite having enough gold and BW and at war for over ten turns before you attack is pretty goddamned lucky.

@ITZ DENI3D, nice wins against asmodeios. But talking smack after winning is not very sportsman like IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackoneill View Post
    @ITZ DENI3D, nice wins against asmodeios. But talking smack after winning is not very sportsman like IMO.
    I couldn't agree more.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackoneill View Post
    Talking smack because he refuses to play against me when I enter the lobby. I wouldn't even have mentioned it if he wasn't just sitting in a lobby waiting for some noob to come by and not ready up when I join...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast