Thread: Roughly, what is the length of this game?

Roughly, what is the length of this game?

I picked up the Darkness II a little while back and I'm finally able to play it. I'm a good 4-5 hours deeps and it feels like it's starting to wrap up. I've looked online just to find people saying it is "short". Anyone know a rough time length?

Campaign is very short, took me about 6 hours, with vendettas I probably got about 10 hours out of the whole thing.

Yeah, I'd say you're looking at between 6-8 hours on the campaign depending on diffculty, whether you're on a completionist run etc.

I'd say that's a good length personally. It's intense and very story focused, and keeping that kind of pace and drive for very long would make it seem drawn out imo. But then, I remember the days when games cost what they do now and could be wrapped up between lunch and dinner.

Right on. I think I'm 6 and a half hours in on the hardest difficulty and I think I'm probably 30 minutes or so from the end. I was hoping for a bit longer of a game but it's not too bad. Most other places made it sound like it was a 4 hour campaign or something.

I think the main reason people are kind of down on the length of it is that it's a really good ride while it lasts... And hey, I don't know about anybody else here, but I've had plenty of laughs doing co-op stuff with some buds =]

I would definitely agree with these posts, but I would urge anyone to play it multiple times because its one of my favorite campaigns. They definitely make up for the length by adding vendettas though!