Thread: Give me a loadout ANY loadout

Give me a loadout ANY loadout

I'm bored so I was wandering if anyone could make up a totally random loadout I could use just throw anything in there including tonics weapons plasmids

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroBolt4ever View Post
    I'm bored so I was wandering if anyone could make up a totally random loadout I could use just throw anything in there including tonics weapons plasmids
    How will we find you to give it to you if you are wandering? You could be literally anywhere!!!

Here's one I thought of yesterday after playing lots of Turf War and winning most matches even without a lot of kills. Theoretically, it is possible to win without any kills, so I came up with "Pacifist Loadout for Turf War":

Weapons: Doesn't matter, you won't be using them except to destroy turrets

Plasmids: Aero Dash (to be used only to travel quickly, not to damage enemies); Houdini

Tonics: Any three of the following: Eve Saver, Fast Feet, Leg Up, Security Evasion, Speedy Recovery

Quote Originally Posted by Adelaide View Post
    Here's one I thought of yesterday after playing lots of Turf War and winning most matches even without a lot of kills. Theoretically, it is possible to win without any kills, so I came up with "Pacifist Loadout for Turf War":

Weapons: Doesn't matter, you won't be using them except to destroy turrets

Plasmids: Aero Dash (to be used only to travel quickly, not to damage enemies); Houdini

Tonics: Any three of the following: Eve Saver, Fast Feet, Leg Up, Security Evasion, Speedy Recovery
    I like the way you think. Though, speedy recovery is kinda useless since it only shaves about 1 second off your recovery time... However, I can see value in all the other tonics you listed... I miss TW and AG and TAG and KEK... sigh... the good ol' days...

I would have loved to have played AG when it was played the way it was meant too. By the time I came to the game, it was already the home of the booster. I can count on one hand the true number of AG games I have played. TW, about the same, though no boosters. Just no games. Lobbies are always empty.

Quote Originally Posted by TxBuckeye View Post
    I would have loved to have played AG when it was played the way it was meant too. By the time I came to the game, it was already the home of the booster. I can count on one hand the true number of AG games I have played. TW, about the same, though no boosters. Just no games. Lobbies are always empty.
    At least you have 3 active modes on PS3, on PC we only have one (CW)! And that one mode that is played is the one I like the least! -.- NOW try to cry about modes again..

Quote Originally Posted by BEZQ View Post
    At least you have 3 active modes on PS3, on PC we only have one (CW)! And that one mode that is played is the one I like the least! -.- NOW try to cry about modes again..
    I wish I could have played AG in it's heyday but I came to the game to late. Now it is inhabited by boosters. And don't get me started on TW or KeK. Dead game modes.

Any other requests?

I know the PC sucks. I get it, I really do. But doesn't change the fact that I missed out on AG and I regret it. Seems like it has potential to be so much fun, but I'll never really know. Just seems to me to be a mode that would really have a use for actual strategy. Then again, was probably a lot of map glitching and whatnot going on. As for TW, I don't think I ever finished the trial on any of my accounts. Could never find enough games to capture 30 control points.

I would like to play lastsplicerstanding, just to see what it is like.

LSS was pretty fun, when everybody didn't know how to kill so quickly. Well, that stands the same for every mode and the entire MP.

geysertrap, houdini
    elephant gun(scoped) and pistol
    any tonics. GO! haha

Quote Originally Posted by slowdive View Post
    I would like to play lastsplicerstanding, just to see what it is like.
    Well, get in a match with headshotters or grenade/box spammers. Then you'll see why no one plays that game mode anymore lol

Quote Originally Posted by bigbrother1334 View Post
    Though, speedy recovery is kinda useless since it only shaves about 1 second off your recovery time... However, I can see value in all the other tonics you listed
    You're right; when I started going alt crazy, I realized I didn't notice any difference between having it and not having it, so I began using Eve Saver instead. Now THAT makes a huge difference when Aero-dashing Little Sisters to the vent!

If you want a loadout there are a lot in a thread called For Fun Loadouts. Try any of them.