Thread: Crack Dawn * A Dead Space inspired RP *

Crack Dawn * A Dead Space inspired RP *

In 2341 earths resources were depleated, gone, dried up. In a last ditch effort we turned to space. Traveling far away from home & taking from other planets. Planet cracking was now routine. Of the fleet the USG Ishimura was the oldest & most decorated. You are a member of the crew. The ship is on its way to Egis 7. Restricted for centruies for unknown reasons. We are going to crack it.

Heres how it works. 3 RP Days going too Egis. * no necromorphs * 3 On Egis. *Geting the marker* 3 on Ishimura * now necromorphs * We escape or die. * on the Sprawl Reset * New players or if they escaped old* *Peaceful Sprawl * ? Days * Infected Sprawl

USG Ishimura Crew Log

Name: Saint Michale

Nationality: Irish

Job: Engineer

Appearance: 6" 1' Black hair in comb over, 5' o clock shadow. Avrage build.

Notes: Heavy accent, carries a flask of whisky, Wares a CEC Vintage Suit.

Guess Il try to start...
    DAY 1, USG Ishimura. On the way to Egis 7.

Michal yawned loudly. He had been up working on a flamethrower. Trying to make it more efficient for space work. He checked his wach. 8:24 AM. He got up & started to the cafeteria. Taking a sip from his flask on the way.

I'm sorry, but I've seen people try to make Dead Space RPs before, and people usually try to make themselves like Isaac, epic and connect to the Marker, or go right to magical escape pods and be the soul survivor. Good luck, though.

Name:Alex

Nationality:German

Job: Security

Appearance: 6"2 Black hair 5' o clock shadow. Avrage build.

Notes: Carries a knife Wears a secruity suit and is very quiet

Name: Pultosky

Nationality: Russian

Job: Armory manager

Apperance: 5"8,Dark Brown hair,And Pale ice eyeys

Notes:Extremely observant noting and storing for later use,Fiercely protective of his weapons especially the precision ones ,Walks around it what appears to be standard issue company clothing but beneath is a Damage resistant suit,Notable lack of tact

Pultosky joined Michal on his way to the cafeteria tinkering with a broken laser cutter

"so hows the Flamethrower coming along?"

*OOC Il run it now*

IC: "Quite well actually, it needs no oxygen to run now. " *He streched* "Yeah why are we going to Egis 7 anyways?"

Pultosky shrugs" I don't know. What I do know is the next person who breaks a laser cutter is gonna get an earful. Five times this week!" He sniffs "Is that bacon I smell?" He speeds up to just borderline of a jog

"Mmmhh... I would eat a freaking tray right now." He speeds up a little but his suit is too heavy to let him go fast*

Quote Originally Posted by BloodnGlory View Post
    "Mmmhh... I would eat a freaking tray right now." He speeds up a little but his suit is too heavy to let him go fast*
    Pultosky shouts back "I'll save you a seat and some bacon....maybe" as he nearly bolts off

@ Incinerator OOC:Seeing as I have barely played the game and have no idea what the heck the Marker is and feel that it would take all the fun out of the RP to have a magical escape pod that shouldn't be a problem with me wanna join?

well this thread is dead :P
    Last edited by Rtron; 09-28-2012 at 02:44 PM. Reason: thread died a horrible death