Thread: Would You Rather?

Would You Rather?

We have Have You Ever?

Now it's WOULD YOU RATHER!

Let's start with...hmm.....

Would you Rather listen to loudest noise ever on max volume while wearing ear phones, or Drive the Fastest car at Max speed with your head out the window, most likely freezing your face?

The car, definitely. It would't literally deafen me.

Would you rather dress in drag for a full day, or tell your schoolteacher a story about you hiring prostitutes?

Hiring Prostitutes, I think I already have... I don't remember. I remember yelling the N-Word in the middle of class and didn't get in trouble. Ah, the lovely school system. The stories I could tell about my school.

Would you Rather Dress up as a member of the KKK and walk through a black neighborhood, OR Sing in front of millions of people who are all armed with weapons and will not hesitate to kill you if they think that you are bad.

Oh, the first, definitely. Not all 'Black Neighborhoods' are like that. At Best, I'd get a few Dissaproving Headshakes, people yelling at me. At Worst...i'd die XD.

Would your rather only be able to play Your Favorite game,or not, but you could only play HORRID games?

Quote Originally Posted by Seasick View Post
    Oh, the first, definitely. Not all 'Black Neighborhoods' are like that. At Best, I'd get a few Dissaproving Headshakes, people yelling at me. At Worst...i'd die XD.

Would your rather only be able to play Your Favorite game,or not, but you could only play HORRID games?
    I really think playing the same game over and over would get boring, so I'm gonna go with the second option. You could do like a Mystery Science Theater 3000 sort of thing, XD

Would you rather listen to your least favourite type of music for an hour, or watch your least favourite movie?

I would watch my least favorite movie, because I can tolerate that way more than I can tolerate music.

Would you rather lock yourself in a room with GLaDOS for an hour (while she still has neurotoxin), or exploit a really overpowered loadout in Battlefield for a month and then read the hate mail twenty times over?

Over Powered Load-out for battlefield. I would just either A] Delete the Hate-mail. or B] Not give a ☺☺☺☺ because I am FABULOUS!

Quote Originally Posted by PachaMinnie View Post
    Over Powered Load-out for battlefield. I would just either A] Delete the Hate-mail. or B] Not give a ☺☺☺☺ because I am FABULOUS!
    But part of the dare was that you had to read the mail (although you could still revert to plan B).

Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    But part of the dare was that you had to read the mail (although you could still revert to plan B).
    I would read the hate mail And I would laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Vito_Lucente View Post
    I would read the hate mail And I would laugh.
    That was the aforementioned plan B.

Would you Rather have to spend a Week in Rapture or Silent Hill?

Would you Rather have to spend a Week in Rapture or Silent Hill?
    Well both are awesome, but if I wanted to survive, I'd say Silent Hill. Rapture is much more infested with things that want to murder you. I would probably die from lack of sleep and crying in Silent Hill anyways. Meh.

Well both are awesome, but if I wanted to survive, I'd say Silent Hill. Rapture is much more infested with things that want to murder you. I would probably die from lack of sleep and crying in Silent Hill anyways. Meh.
    Yeah, but remember the Town takes your Fears and Sins and turns them into Symbolic Monsters, while also Warping the Town.

Yeah, but remember the Town takes your Fears and Sins and turns them into Symbolic Monsters, while also Warping the Town.
    Yeah, but in my experience, the density of monsters is relatively low compared to Rapture.

I'd take Rapture. I mean, hack a couple of turrets, board up a room, load up a shotgun and you're set.

I'd take Rapture. I mean, hack a couple of turrets, board up a room, load up a shotgun and you're set.
    Silent Hill: Find a lead pipe. Curl up in the corner. Sob uncontrollably.

Would you rather have to survive a real-life game of Battlefield or Call of Duty? (You can't be a sniper/recon in either)

Oh, Battlefield. Wide Open maps, Vehicles, what's not to love?

Would you Rather Go on a Road Trip, visiting every State in America and staying in each one for a week, or a Plane trip, seeing the entire World, but you could only pick three countries to stay in for three days?

Oh, Battlefield. Wide Open maps, Vehicles, what's not to love?
    Well, you've still gotta surive all the .50 caliber machine guns and tanks and stuff...

I'd go through the States, because I already speak the language and know the culture.

wheres your would you rather question

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade2089 View Post
    wheres your would you rather question
    Right here:

Would you rather put off doing a major project until the day before it's due, or take a major test on a subject you haven't studied in years?

Right here:

Would you rather put off doing a major project until the day before it's due, or take a major test on a subject you haven't studied in years?
    How big is the Project and what's the Subject?

Quote Originally Posted by PachaMinnie View Post
    How big is the Project and what's the Subject?
    You need to make a cutout, 3-D model of a volcano (cutout, as in showing its insides), but visual quality is what you will be graded on.

You need to make a cutout, 3-D model of a volcano (cutout, as in showing its insides), but visual quality is what you will be graded on.
    Hrm.... Project. If I have 10 hours to make a 3-D Volcano I think I could do so. The Major test would not be in my favor, so I'll pas on that one. I am a procrastinatior, I did an entire project on Adolf Hitler in one day, complete with a huge flag, long biography, and many pictures. I think it was quite wonderful... 14/88!!! Just kidding, if you understood that. If you don't ignore this.

http://www.stormthecastle.com/how-to...-a-volcano.htm

I dont see anymore would you rathers so ill start over since y'all ruined it

Would you rather die by being burnt alive or being buried alive

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade2089 View Post
    I dont see anymore would you rathers so ill start over since y'all ruined it

Would you rather die by being burnt alive or being buried alive
    We ruined it? Whatever you say.

I'd die by being buried, because that would be less painful than burning. I guess.

Would you rather have someone shoot an apple off of your head with a shotgun at nearly point-blank range or a scoped high-caliber rifle from a distance?

We ruined it? Whatever you say.

I'd die by being buried, because that would be less painful than burning. I guess.

Would you rather have someone shoot an apple off of your head with a shotgun at nearly point-blank range or a scoped high-caliber rifle from a distance?
    The rifle. If the apple is sitting on my head, chances are the spread from the shotgun is going to at least graze the top of my head, even at nearly point blank range. The rifle would be much more accurate than the shotgun. Accurate meaning the least likely to kill me.

Would you rather perform a song or perform a dance while on top of a platform that will drop you into lava if you either miss a key or take a wrong step?

The rifle. If the apple is sitting on my head, chances are the spread from the shotgun is going to at least graze the top of my head, even at nearly point blank range. The rifle would be much more accurate than the shotgun. Accurate meaning the least likely to kill me.

Would you rather perform a song or perform a dance while on top of a platform that will drop you into lava if you either miss a key or take a wrong step?
    Song, my momma says I got good note stuff... Besides I am about as flexible as a turtle with arthritis

Would you rather die of thirst or Hunger?

Thirst. That's slightly less painful.

If you had to go into battle, would you prefer an airsoft pistol or a dull pencil?

I got one....Would you rather be Jack Ryan without his broken wrench,NO plasmids or weapon upgrades in Rapture,or Subject Delta without his broken drill,and NO weapon upgrades or plasmids? ...also,anyone who hasn't already,vote in my poll!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Addict L View Post
    I got one....Would you rather be Jack Ryan without his broken wrench,NO plasmids or weapon upgrades in Rapture,or Subject Delta without his broken drill,and NO weapon upgrades or plasmids? ...also,anyone who hasn't already,vote in my poll!
    I'd be Delta, because at least he can survive underwater. And he has a .50 caliber rotary machine gun.

*Ahem* If you had to go into battle, would you prefer an airsoft pistol or a dull pencil?

Airsoft gun. At least I could attack from a distance.

Would you either be a child in Uganda (Joseph Kony) NOW, Or a Jewish child in Germany during the Holocaust? (Hitler)

Airsoft gun. At least I could attack from a distance.

Would you either be a child in Uganda (Joseph Kony) NOW, Or a Jewish child in Germany during the Holocaust? (Hitler)
    Kony, he gives me a gun, Hitler gives me a suprise trip to the "Showers" *Cough Gas chambers cough*. At least I can escape with Kony, or get help. Plus the whole Kony thing is overexagerated. I pity the fools who gave money to invisible children. Kony has about 250 men and he's running around in the dense jungle.

Would you rather be Superman or Batman?

Batman,no weakness for Kryptonite,he strikes fear into criminals,and has cool gadgets are vehicles

Would you rather vote for president,vote for mayor,or vote in a poll on this forum?