Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: H2H European cup (ps3)

H2H European cup (ps3)

Alright, it seems the tournament on Ps3 at the moment is having major succes. 2 days after the start half the games have already been played. So to avoid boredom i decided to start the next one. The winner can crown himself European champion of civ rev on the PS3

Allowed civs: Romans, Greeks, Spanish, Germans, Russian, French, English.

8 player max, 2 games each, round robin. Every civ needs to be used twice! You can't use the same civ twice against the same opponent.

Normal tourney rules apply, no oxford/glitching/Adar etc.

1. Ravenmisca (IN_DIA)
    2. Star428 (angellusfs6)
    3. Japyaknees
    4. Aledeus
    5. tcseow
    6. Martinjones3
    7. Ray_tupper
    8. xToNi_MoNtaNa
    Last edited by Ravenmisca; 05-09-2012 at 02:23 PM.

Ravenmisca (IN_DIA) 3-0

1. (Ray_tupper) English (W) Russians (W)
    2. (Xtony) Germans (W)

Star428 (angellusfs6) (6-0)

1. (Ray_tupper) Germans (W) Greeks (W)
    2. (Tseow) French (W) Russians (W)
    3. (xtoni) Russians (W) English (W)

Japyaknees (2-0)

1. (Ray_tupper) Russians (W) French (W)

Aledeus (1-1)

1. (Ray_tupper) Russians (L) Germans (W)

Tcseow (0-5)

1. (Ray_tupper) Germans (L) Spanish (L)
    2. (Xtoni) Romans (L)
    3. (Star) English (L) Germans (L)

Martinjones3 (1-1)

1. (Ray_Tupper) Romans (W) Greeks (L)

Ray tupper (6-8)

1. (Star) English (L) Greeks (L)
    2. (tcseow) English (W) Spanish (W)
    3. (Xtony) Spanish (W) Germans (W)
    4. (IN_DIA) Greeks (L) French (L)
    5. (Aledeus) French (W) Russian (L)
    6. (Japyaknees) Germans (L) Romans (L)
    7. (Martin) Romans (L) Russian (W)

xToNi_MoNtaNa (1-5)

1. (Ray_tupper) Russians (L) English (L)
    2. (Tseow) Romans (W)
    3. (IN_DIA) French (L)
    4. (Star) Greeks (L) Spanish (L)
    Last edited by Ravenmisca; 05-22-2012 at 03:33 AM.

I'm in. Looking forward to it.

Im in sir!

Added you earlier

Raven, your going to have to recruit some people for this tourney. chat room members. just contact them by messaging.

I want to play it. Japyakness u told me u were from usa, didnt u? So is this an european tournament playing by americans? lol

Quote Originally Posted by aledeus View Post
    I want to play it. Japyakness u told me u were from usa, didnt u? So is this an european tournament playing by americans? lol
    "Euro Cup" just means that it's a tournament in which u can only use european civs. The stated civs above are all european in case u didn't notice. Except russia could also be considered asian. BTW, I'm american also.

Oh, thanks i didnt see that, i didnt notice name was relative civs used and not players nations. Sorry.

Im not American btw, dont know why you would think that and Angellus explained the rest

count me in.

anybody available to play later, about GMT 2pm?

erm....... im not so good with most of the listed civ, but will give it a shot.

1 more ppl!!

I had recluted several guys that told me yes, but the onlyone that told me didnt do because problems teccnics is bad english (plan_b_basic)

Rest of mates were aasrpm, pinas, snowwallyd, harddiecook, and ojosfenix. Sorry guys, late.

Talk to these ppl, make sure they have time to play and let them register plz to the site.

Alright its full. Im gonna leave Civstar his spot for now, so 1 latecomer is welcome to take his spot but be quick. Let the games commence!!

I think that place must be for plan_b_basic, he is a good player, and most important thing, he is available to play, because in the other tournament i m waiting too long for my last two matches.

Hes welcome to join, but plz let him say so here. Just ask him.

Shouldn't we finish other tourney before starting a new one?

no way... lets start a new one.. It will not get in the way of the other tourney. xbox has all kind of things going on at once.

Ye just make sure to note wich tourney you are playing for before playing lol.

can i 100% join guys. ta

If you are sure you are online often to make the games then ill give you civstar his spot.

i'll be on as often as needed

You are welcome ray.

Alright the final 8 are in place, i expect some results soon Good luck all!

eng(ray_tupper) Vs ger(star428) star wins 1st game, horrible start o huts no barbarians no dye no fish basically i started in someones back yard, struggled on went slightly up got masonary and irrigation first, thought ohhh i'm back in the game got a little slack next thing i know i'm too far behind to catch up, good well played to star though.

Quote Originally Posted by ray_tupper View Post
    eng(ray_tupper) Vs ger(star428) star wins 1st game, horrible start o huts no barbarians no dye no fish basically i started in someones back yard, struggled on went slightly up got masonary and irrigation first, thought ohhh i'm back in the game got a little slack next thing i know i'm too far behind to catch up, good well played to star though.
    You forgot to mention u got 7C. You also got a cap and your 100 gold soon after me. Plus, you flipped my nice trading post city. I know i eventually flipped it back later but that was lots of turns for me to be without that extra trade. The EiC help me alot. Anyway, gg.

oh yeah my bad, i also got 7 cities of gold but it gave me 200g and that went on libraries in the two crappy cities i had :-), i just played cack you played a lot better,

eng(ray tupper) Vs ger(tcseow) i win 1st
    spa(ray_tupper) Vs spa(tsceow) i win 2nd
    both good games tsceow had a good attempt at coming from behind both times but had fallen too far behind on both to make any kind of come back.
    Last edited by ray_tupper; 05-10-2012 at 08:31 AM.

so. ray you got the the 7cog and built 2 libraries???? waste of money. you should read more of the strategies in the forum. basically 2 libraries equals 160 gold... that is equivalent to 4 settlers. Whats better? having 6 cities or 2 cities with libraries? spend your 200 gold to make some kind of attack force to destroy the enemy is also a good consideration.

i struggled from the start (kinda gave up after moving 8 squares and still ot coming across a hut) just the way it goes aye, i'm not gonna use excuse after excuse i had good opportunities and squandered them.... i played rubbish, thats it, i was very angry with myself.

spa(ray_tupper) Vs rus(xtoni_montana) i win 1st
    Ger(ray_tupper) Vs eng(xtoni_Montana) I win 2nd
    Last edited by ray_tupper; 05-11-2012 at 07:11 PM.

fra(ray_tupper) Vs rus(aledus) i win 1st
    rus(ray_tupper_ Vs ger(aledus) i lose 2nd

Played my games against Ray_tupper

We start off My english against his greeks, but i start on a small island, and he politely gives me a restart. He cursed himself later for it though

My English vs his greeks.

I get a speedy start, settle next to dye + 2 trees on sec turn after picking up 25g, take the barb next to where i settle for 50g. I switch to HBR straight away, got 2 HA out by 3000, take the close americans and see Ray isnt far away. He gives in, my start was to good.

Next my Russia vs his french.

I see a hut on my map, take it and 2 turns later see french borders. Settle next to him and a barb and take it again for 50 g. Form a WA and win at his cap 3 vs 2 i think.

Someone needs to explain to ray_tupper about what happens when someone demo glitches u. He claims i ignored diplomacy. He says he got the "I'm busy" message when he tried to conduct diplomacy with me while i was in demo. He obviously doesn't understand what happens when someone demo glitches. That's the problem with just letting anyone play these tourneys. People who are new to forums don't understand how lots of things work in game.

He's also rude and patronizing. I will never enter another tourney that he's participating in. My greeks beat his greeks. Not in mood to post details after someone accuses me of cheating. Someome needs to teach that boy some manners.

dont take it personal star. he just didnt understand the rules. Just school him on the rules and he wont make that mistake again.

I didn't accuse you of cheating if I had I would of put the details on here, I gave you the restart even though you froze and should of by all rights been a loss for you, not a word of thanks nada so if we want to discuss rude? As for patronising.. Get over youself.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast