Thread: 2k given up?

2k given up?

I took a break from this game because of how boring it became and was waiting to see if the devs would make any changes and i cannot seem to find the last update to this game. I was wondering if they gave up on updating this game or if there is some other place where updates are being posted

I kind of think they've given up. This is the official forum, so any updates ought to be posted here. But there's nothing but silence.

There are those of us who are convinced that they are still uploading changes periodically. I would swear on a stack of Godell Escher Bach's that the combat algorythms have changed in the last couple months.

They do not notify us of updates anymore...hehehe ... as if they notified us of all the changes they were making before...

well they at least did some changes that were visible back then and they posted something... but it seems like nothing has changed.... its been 4-5 months since i last played and i notice nothing new =P

We have received recent confirmation that they continue to update the game.

Many of us have felt the battle logic has been slowly changing for some time now. Civbucks periodically disappear as well. But we are now noticing frequent occurrances of a 'bug?' that has never been seen prior to this month.

There are now battle rounds where no troops get hit.

Since the devs are apparrently sneaking in changes, I beg, plead and otherwise wish to cajole them ito fixing the wall spam which is threatening to drive the game's core audience from the game...

Fix wal spam so there is a maximum number of awards an account can claim in a day. Let them post as many as they want, but limit the number that can be claimed.

New thing that showed up tonight -some players are not able to post their wall spam without entering a comment in the box. Don't know how many players this is affecting yet, just know that I and a couple other players were not able to post because the share box came up grey.

I think that might be a FB thing. I've heard other games having the same issue.

While we are discussin undocumented enhancements....

Anybody else notice that Ginormous building s provide a production boost now? (they used to just give distance cost reductions)

Oh...we did notice that recently. Teammate was messing around with forges...

Finally figured out how my son was stealing my production dowries. He's decided he prefers being a beaker geeker now (he likes mazes), so the Weather Goddess better watch out.