Thread: Walkers M4?

Walkers M4?

Okay, so I just played a bit of the demo.
    From the media I've seen around this game I was under the impression that they would go for some realism. When I first saw Walker's M4 that impression flew right out the window.

Seriously, an LMT rear sight that's put on backwards, and that's not enough, he has a flip-up backup sight as well.
    What were you thinking there?
    Please take a look at a real operators weapon or ask your consultants. Walker's setup is just a joke.

Looking forward to play the full game if things like this are fixed, otherwise it's like playing a hockey game with a basketball instead of a puck =)

It's a game bro. Not a simulation get over it. Demo was great.

Are you serious, because the gun looks a it different the game doesnt become real? The m4 looked different in all the COD (for example) would you complain about that? IMO if the gun shoots the same and looks pretty much the same, it doesnt make a difference

It looks like i would expect it to, goes bang, enemies fall over. I can't even begin to explain how little i care about things like this

He could have got a custom M4 since it also carries 40 rounds

I have to agree with myggahn.
    Coding it wrong takes as long as coding it right.

The cartiges animation could be better. at least that would the the bolt going back an forth, so the cartiges wouldn't fly through a animated "wall".
    These are small little details which can ruin some of the whole experiance of a great game.

Deal with it. For some people this is like the character wearing a pink dress in a war zone.

All these things are minor changes to the game which probably would make some people happy if they are made

Quote Originally Posted by H3FiRE View Post
    I have to agree with myggahn.
    Coding it wrong takes as long as coding it right.

The cartiges animation could be better. at least that would the the bolt going back an forth, so the cartiges wouldn't fly through a animated "wall".
    These are small little details which can ruin some of the whole experiance of a great game.

Deal with it. For some people this is like the character wearing a pink dress in a war zone.

All these things are minor changes to the game which probably would make some people happy if they are made
    Still, to call a scope behind backwards gamebreaking to the point that you wouldn't purchase the game is pretty silly, this is in no way a simulation.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTune View Post
    Still, to call a scope behind backwards gamebreaking to the point that you wouldn't purchase the game is pretty silly, this is in no way a simulation.
    Silly isn't strong enough a word

Small details are nice and essential in some games that are aiming for simulation like attention to detail, but even they get pulled up about things, letting details like this bother you to the point of not buying something is completely losing the plot

It's a story driven TPS action game, not Arma.

@ Fugue & MrTune

Complaining about other peoples opinion, that's what i would call silly.
    And if I look around, we see that THIS is exactly the place where you can post opinions on a highly anticipated game.

Oh, and... I'am not saying that i won't purchase the game. I don't know where you got this from... never mentioned it, just talked about experiance...seriusly *roll Eyes*

only if you let them

ok its an opinion, but its also nitpicking in the extreme

have to confess I didn't really read your post properly, I thought you were in the same camp as the OP.

its not th question of a persons will.
    don't you know the moments where you noticed a detail and no matter how you try to ignore it, it would allways be in your mind bothering everytime you see the object.

for example a car with a little rust stain. Its still a gret car but the stain always bother you on your favorite car

and why you think its extreme when i say ist ruins SOME of the experiance?
    I've never seen a game so perfect i wouldn't find anything to complain

Quote Originally Posted by H3FiRE View Post
    its not th question of a persons will.
    don't you know the moments where you noticed a detail and no matter how you try to ignore it, it would allways be in your mind bothering everytime you see the object.

for example a car with a little rust stain. Its still a gret car but the stain always bother you on your favorite car

and why you think its extreme when i say ist ruins SOME of the experiance?
    I've never seen a game so perfect i wouldn't find anything to complain
    sorry analogy doesn't work

until a few weeks ago my favourite car was covered in scratches, stone chips etc and yes it bothered me but I still enjoyed driving it.

someone here says something is not quite right, still enjoying the demo... things like this have never bothered me and never will, games are about entertainment.