Mafia II Multiplayer [Must See] 
Hello friends, My name is Nixon1 I'm a beta tester from m2-multiplayer.com i've come to post this to let everyone know Mafia II is soon going to have it's own custom Multiplayer mod that uses the similar player 2 player system that SA:MP uses (raknet) (but improved) the development is coming along great, the project team currently includes two developers Aaronlad and @FRi another developer just left the team h0pk1nz but the team has thanked him for all his commits and is continuing work. The NEW client is also being constructed. We at M2MP Hope that gamers and staff of 2k would be interested in this mod!
6. Random Bits from Beta Testing with New Sync: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P4Zho-B53o
5. Amazing Completed Player Sync & Some Beta Testers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD16SshaNIc
4. Player Class Selection (Still under work): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrtIeuBlUBo
3. Main Menu (Now removed): http://youtu.be/gIzjakWv5_s
2. Entering Vehicles (Displayed Entering Vehc, Starting Etc): http://youtu.be/fZ-briZNNyE
1. Animations (theres actually alot more coming): http://youtu.be/9I5azyWq13k
0. The start of the mod: http://youtu.be/lqhfw0yJBSc
Last edited by Nixon1; 06-16-2012 at 07:12 PM.
THE MOD IS NOW OUT!
Download links are here at www.m2-multiplayer.com > via Downloads Section
2k Staff and 2k Forum Users we highly suggest you check it out!
I have not tried this yet, I will see if I can do it during next week, but either way I appriciate all the hard work that has been done with this mod as it is one of the features I have always wanted to have in Mafia II.
If there will ever be a Mafia III, I hope it will have something similar, though I admit co-op is perhaps most tempting to me.
Will try it over the weekend, looks interesting.
Originally Posted by ArchangelX
Btw your pic of a pm which appears to be from Daniel Vavra.......he's been freelance since 2009 and is no longer at 2kCz, set up his own studio.