Thread: Going Back to Rapture Control

Going Back to Rapture Control

Hi,
    I was trying to collect the audio diaries I missed during the game (kinda going back from the very last place I can go back and collect them) and missed 2 diaries in Rapture Central Control and Olympus Heights. Is there a way I could go back to those level or I gotta play it all over again?

Not too sure try backtracking via bathysphere's.

Olympus heights, no problem.

Rapture Central control, that's another kettle of fish. If you're referring to Hephaustus you can backtrack there. If you're referring to the "other" area (no spoiler notification on this thread so I'm being deliberately ambiguous) then it's locked after you've been there so you'll have to replay, sorry.

Hijack the Bathysphere and set the coordinates for Hercule's Garden, its probably the coolest level to explore after you get to Fontaine.

Quote Originally Posted by PrivateJoker View Post
    Hijack the Bathysphere and set the coordinates for Hercule's Garden, its probably the coolest level to explore after you get to Fontaine.
    Hercule's garden? Where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Torquemada View Post
    Hercule's garden? Where is it?
    he was joking about that

but yeah you cant return to Rapture Central Control, its one of the 2 areas that you cant go back to once you've done it (Welcome to Rapture area being the other) Any other area you can return to, Olympus Heights, Hephaestus etc. except these 2 areas so if you missed any AD's you will have to re-play and get them all again