HJTenchi and Buzzdowan present VidLP - Bismarck - "Feed the Beast"
A slightly modified version of a standard domination game with Bismarck on Continents map. We are using a set of rules for a human player, while AIs play a regular game.
The game is played and recorded simultaneously by HJTenchi and Buzzdowan
The special rules for Feed the Beast are:
The game is played in phases:
- You have to become the absolute ruler on your own continent. This means you have to own all cities and be allied with all independent city states on your continent.
- In the first turn that you finished Phase 1 and have met all opponents, the "Beast" is defined. The Beast is the strongest civ at that turn (general score).
- You have to conquer all other civs except the Beast and gift all captured cities to the Beast in the same turn that a city is captured.
- This phase is finished when all cities on the other continent(s) are in possession of the Beast or they are independent city states allied with the Beast.
- If you are attacked by the Beast in Phase 2, you may defend but you may not take any cities from them.
- In the same turn that you finish Phase 2, you have to declare war onto the Beast and win a domination victory!
The ultimate goal
- Achieve world domination victory!
- The game is played on continents map, any size, pace or difficulty.
- Islands belong to the nearest continent.
Check HJTenchi's and Buzzdowan's channel for more in the following days.
Comments are appreciated.
Last edited by matjaz; 05-26-2012 at 04:49 AM.
I can't wait to see how this works out!! Thank you again for the suggestion/idea for the game! You're the best Buzzdowan!
Originally Posted by matjaz