More bugs I've found
- Entering the Espionage menu and clicking to view a city and then pressing "Return to Espionage Window" instead goes back to the map, and causes the Social Policy and Espionage buttons to stop working completely. I had to reload to get it to work again. Pressing the Esc key instead of the "Return to Espionage Window" button works fine though.
- When trying to move a spy, if you click move it says "Choose a city to move the spy to", but you can't actually select any cities. Instead you have to first click "Move to base", and then after they're back at the base, choose a city.
- I still occasionally see units on the map without their unit symbol over their head.
- Embarked enemy units (like a worker) will blockade a port if they're near it. Not sure if this is intentional; previously only actual military ships could blockade ports.
- This isn't a bug as much as it is weird diplomacy behavior: I had a declaration of friendship with two nations, then I entered a defensive pact with one of them. One of them attacked the other, causing my defensive pact to trigger and put me At War with the attacker. Then all of the other civs, including the one I was helping in the defensive pact, hated me because I went to war with someone I had a declaration of friendship with.