Thread: Gunslinger achievement

Gunslinger achievement

Has anyone found a good spot to try and do this achievement? Just everytime I do I can never find enough enemies close enough to pull it off. Kinda annoying its my last SP achievement left.

Quote Originally Posted by Baalzek View Post
    Has anyone found a good spot to try and do this achievement? Just everytime I do I can never find enough enemies close enough to pull it off. Kinda annoying its my last SP achievement left.
    DO it in the graveyard at the very beginning. I think about eight or nine guys are there so even if you miss one you should be ok.

Thanks for the reply, Ill try it out when i get home from work >_<

Quote Originally Posted by reaper114 View Post
    DO it in the graveyard at the very beginning. I think about eight or nine guys are there so even if you miss one you should be ok.
    No, that's not a good idea at all because you don't have your Darkness powers and you'll die much more easily. Plus, yes there are a lot of guys, but I don't think any more than 4 or 5 at one time; they come in waves.

I did it at Dutch Oven Harry's place. To be fair, though, that was very hard. There are exactly 7 people there, and it was hard for me to run through them without dying, let alone get the achievement. Even when I managed to kill all of them, sometimes the last guy (the one who talks to Harry over the intercom) is too far away and I couldn't quite make it in time for 15 seconds. But eventually I managed to get it...

I hear that another good place to do it is in the last level where a lot of people attack you at once. You just blow a Black Hole at some of them and shoot others.

4 me i had to go and callin the santa maria AND vinny had me going after one of paulies boys (side mission) one black hole plus some uzi rounds got me the achievement pretty quick.

Quote Originally Posted by NECESARY EVIL View Post
    4 me i had to go and callin the santa maria AND vinny had me going after one of paulies boys (side mission) one black hole plus some uzi rounds got me the achievement pretty quick.
    I did it there too..but kinda different

Its vinny's 2nd assassination mission. Its alot easier to do it with a blackhole. Just run up to grinders lane and cast a blackhole ontop of the cop car infront of the meat place. Then run to 216 and kill the guys at the front door and you should get it. Room 216 is directly behind you when you cast the blackhole I said. In the building with the yellow taxi infront of it.

Quote Originally Posted by DWF View Post
    No, that's not a good idea at all because you don't have your Darkness powers and you'll die much more easily. Plus, yes there are a lot of guys, but I don't think any more than 4 or 5 at one time; they come in waves.

I did it at Dutch Oven Harry's place. To be fair, though, that was very hard. There are exactly 7 people there, and it was hard for me to run through them without dying, let alone get the achievement. Even when I managed to kill all of them, sometimes the last guy (the one who talks to Harry over the intercom) is too far away and I couldn't quite make it in time for 15 seconds. But eventually I managed to get it...

I hear that another good place to do it is in the last level where a lot of people attack you at once. You just blow a Black Hole at some of them and shoot others.

Pshhhh if you can't beat this game without darkness powers (except for the couple instances were you need to) you haven't truly played it.

Quote Originally Posted by reaper114 View Post
    Pshhhh if you can't beat this game without darkness powers (except for the couple instances were you need to) you haven't truly played it.
    We're talking about getting an achievement here, not beating the game.

It's much more difficult to beat 7 guys in 15 seconds without the protection of the Darkness.

Plus, I played it on Hard (and have yet to get the Hard achievement... grr)

Getting annoying now, im trying it at dutch oven harry's place.. there are 7 guys im doing it as fast as possible, killing 3 guys watching TV first, then the 3 to the left where you come in then roach in his room...

Yay, did it the try after making this post

Congrats. I remember getting the achievement randomly without going for the achievement, so was sorta nice checking the list and seeing I had it complete. But yes, like some have said, I remember the Achievement flashing successfully on the last level. Most likely at the mansion.

awesome i'll be getting tha darkness soon

ah im ticked at that stupid cups game when im trying to get "heart of gold" i swear its rigged i can never get the right cup i follow them exact i rock at this game in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzybumpkins View Post
    ah im ticked at that stupid cups game when im trying to get "heart of gold" i swear its rigged i can never get the right cup i follow them exact i rock at this game in real life.
    Lol. You can't win that Cups game without helping the guy Terrence who's just around the corner by the train where the girl with the apartment was. He asks you to kill off these gang members, when you come back he tells you to spray one of the cups. Then you can beat it.

a bit of topic but to complete a the game on hard do you have to start a new game completely or just choos the first chapter and start from there