Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Beast of America" Trailer is now live!

"Beast of America" Trailer is now live!

Hello everyone!

Just a quick heads up, there's a countdown to the newest BioShock Infinite trailer on the Official BioShock Facebook page.

Vote for what you want to see next!
    http://on.fb.me/T4NR6f

What's that I see!!!??? A light at the end of the tunnel? SWEEEET! Well, of course if it's not a train...

I knew the wait wouldn't be too much longer!

Finally some new info! I figure by October we ought to have a new bust in the PR.

Voted for Elizabeth, Zeppelin and Motorized Patriot(although I am more curious to see the Boys of Silence)

5. This made me extremely happy.

It's the busy season for gaming, I'm not surprised but I'm still very excited.

It seems like most people are voting in the opposite direction of my votes.

I want:

Songbird
    SkyLines
    Handyman

Personally Handyman is my favorite enemy so far. He's so bad ass. 2 ton mechanical guerrilla just drops in from out of the sky, rushes all up in your fact at 20 mph, then picks you up and throws you off the city. LOL! What is going to top that? The simplicity and brutality of that enemy is instantly classic. I can't wait.

I went songbird, zepplin and handyman. I'm so excited.

All great selections. I'm definitely looking forward to the final results!

Looking forward to new media and information to start coming again!

Personally went Songbird, Zeppelin, and Motorized Patriot!

11. Wish I could vote but I guess i'm to young to go to the page. Just going to hope people make the right choices.

Finally, I always go on the website once a week for more news and this is it, I voted for:
    Songbird(Have not seen any good battles against him yet or any tactics he uses)
    Zeppelins(I want to see more of the zeppelins interior and additonal ways to stop it)
    Motorized patriot(I want to hear some of the lines it makes as it was unclear in the original motorzed patriot trailer, all I heard it say was "oh hello there" Plus i want to see it unmasked)

My picks were Songbird, Sky-Lines, and Motorized Patriot. Love seeing a mechanical George Washington boss with blazing guns. Can't say that I've seen anything close to that in another game.

Finally some new information about the game,my life is way better right now.

I'm very excited to see more of the Songbird. It feels like a mythical creature at this point since we've seen so little of it. I'm curious about the zeppelins too, I wasn't even aware that they were that important to the game.

Very excited to see this trailer, the 15 minute gameplay video was absolutely amazing. Everytime I watch it I still feel just as anxious to see this game come to fruition as the very first watch.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but the new trailer drops at 7:00 AM on Sunday morning?

18. Quote Originally Posted by JoemommAK1200 View Post
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but the new trailer drops at 7:00 AM on Sunday morning?
    I know its dropping on Sunday but i'm not sure about 7:00 AM.

It seems to be dropping at 0000h PST on Sunday morning. So, midnight in the wee hours of Sunday for us PST weirdos. That would be 3am EST, 8 am GMT and you can extrapolate from there.

5 am for me then.... damn, so guess I'll wait until sunday morning.

4 am for me.Well,I guess it will be a long night.

Quote Originally Posted by AttiC View Post
    4 am for me.Well,I guess it will be a long night.
    A long night but a worthwhile wait!

23. So for EST the trailer is going to be out in 7 hours?

1 AM for me. I'll probably be up that late. Looking forward to it!

It`s private, why?

Yeah, that's weird. Title is "Beast of America", but can't actually watch the video. Guess we'll have to wait a bit longer.

For me too.We'll probably have to wait the countdown exact time to watch it.

EDIT:just refreshed the page,it says 4,5 hours left.Oh god.
    Last edited by AttiC; 10-20-2012 at 11:30 PM.

The Facebook page is showing the video, but it's still set to Private

EDIT: Now it's working

http://youtu.be/bLHW78X1XeE

EDIT 2: Game is still looking really good, there's definitely a hint of BioShock-ness to it, but it also looks unique and interesting. I'm curious to see how the citizens of Columbia, people who aren't all crazed out nut jobs like the Splicers were, will work into the gameplay.

Also, the bit with the lighthouse in the beginning made me smile.

Just watched it,holy crap,that was pure awesomeness.

I am really digging the music choices. Cool vid. Can't wait for all the sharp-eyed analysis. We definitely saw some new enemy types in there. One looks like either steampunk armor or a smaller automaton (the one that leapt over the fiery rubble in the street). And the dude with the coffin on his back? Creepy!

I'm gonna go listen to that again and try to keep my fingers from snapping along....

EDIT: The best recommendation I can give is that this video makes me want to explore Columbia. I don't look at it and go, "Cool game. Nice combat. Etc." I think, "What is that Handyman stage show about? Are the fireworks every day? Is there water at Battleship Bay? What are those little motorized things flying around in the sweets shop?" I want to breathe the air of Columbia. Nice job, Irrational.

EDIT my EDIT: Okay, that is armor, but it looks like it's designed for flamethrowing. Thick, quilted suit, leather boots, and a boiler on the back with tubes down the arms. The pot-bellied stove influence in the face mask is a nice touch.

The new BioShock Infinite Beast of America trailer is now LIVE!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE

Beast of America speculation

Hey Guys you may remember me as "MynameIs" But i cant log in all of a sudden so meh. ahem Anyway i just saw the new epic trailer and i advise anyone who hasn't please do because it is way to epic. Seriously you have not lived until you have seen it. So speculation on it. I saw Elizabeth was wearing a different outfit as well as two new enemy types. One seemed to be like a Pyro and another was a Necromancer.

Looks like there is a fire Vigor as well as lightning bolts as they were shown. There was so much more. Please post more on what you saw and what you think!

~Inconvenience

I noticed that your hands get wounded,with blood and scars when you use Electro Bolt,a trivial,but at the same time,neat little detail.Also,loved the locations and scenarios shown in the trailer,just magnificent.

The scene with Booker in the row boat at the very beginning, who was/were with him? I saw a female figure with blonde hair and it's looks like a third person rowing the boat. Also what's debts was he in? gambling, favors, personal vendetta?

Oh god, Oooooooooohhh man. Ooooh man, I already know that the Boy of Silence is going to be my new favorite enemy. I don't know if it's me but I got a Dishonored vibe from that trailer, I'm not entirely sure why.

Watched the Trailer and had the following responses: Gasped, Cheered, Jumped, Laughed, Danced, Then Cried Happy Man Tears while slumped over my Keyboard. (*Pause*) I think I liked it.

Just noticed that Booker has a symbol on his right hand,it's like a upside down 'V',it could be a "equivalent" for Jack's chain tatoo.

Oh my god!!!....I'm completely speechless. Never thought this trailer would be so good. Nice way to return from a 5 month hiatus.

So going to the trailer itself....One of the things I found most interesting is how must scenes it had with people doing what they would normally do...like that Handyman being shown to the public, the kid in the beach(here was that?). Man, I'm completely blown away...

Quote Originally Posted by AttiC View Post
    Just noticed that Booker has a symbol on his right hand,it's like a upside down 'V',it could be a "equivalent" for Jack's chain tatoo.
    Looks more like an "A":
    http://i.imgur.com/4ebxg.png

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkreng View Post
    Looks more like an "A":
    http://i.imgur.com/4ebxg.png
    I think the A on Booker's hand has something to do with the plot twist in this game which we can expect one.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast