Thread: Get stuck in Arcadia @professor's office(please help)

Get stuck in Arcadia @professor's office(please help)

After the profesor'S death from gas,I wrote the code -which she wrote it to the glass- to the wall-safe behind the picture and I ve opened it but I got nothing from the safe, it's "empty".It s all blank and I ve killed all the big daddies etc etc.I ve loaded my previous save game and It's still empty.I am stuck why's the safe empty?is it a bug? what will I do?Even though I ve opened the safe.it still says "search the professor's office" when I open my map.

I ve searched everywhere in her office I got the voice record from her corpse.

check the big machine by the window that looks out over the arcadia.

Unhappy

yea I ve looked at it but nothin happens..Wallsafe is still flashin..It says I have to get the cure from the safe but there is nothing in the safe so I cannot go any further in the game

please someone help me I'm stuck I don t want to play the whole chapter from the beginning?

All that was in the safe was a "tape reel" that once you play it it starts your next mission. You might have picked it up without realizing it...check for it.

If you know what your doing it should only take you 15 minutes to get back to that point. 15 fun minutes. Trust me I'm playing on hard with no vita chambers and have had to replay entire levels because of an unexpected death at the end. You don't hae a real problem.

but compass still directing the office and still sayin "search the office".Guess I am gonna start from the beginning I am playin on hard either..But thanks anyway guys..I ll be here from now on