Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Official Premium and Ultimate Songbird Edition Information Thread and F.A.Q.

Hi,I don't live in one of the countries in which the collector's edition is sold and I wanted to ask if the Europe versions of the songbird edition will be localized.GAME.co.uk doesn't send outside the UK and I really don't want my game to be in french

Question Questions about the Best Buy BioShock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Edition for PS3

Dear IG,
    I am thinking about preordering the Best Buy BioShock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Edition for PS3.
    I have some questions about it.
    I know it comes with the Best Buy Exclusive Upgrade for Bird's Eye Sniper Rifle.
    Will the code for the Upgrade for Comstock Bird's Eye Sniper Rifle come in my email when the game is released on March 26th?
    Will I get separate code for the downloadable Digital Soundtrack?
    Will I get separate code for the PS3 BioShock Infinite Themes?
    Will I get separate code for the Upgrade Pack with the 3 gear power-ups Bull Rush, Extra! Extra!, Betrayer?
    Will I get separate code for the Bioshock Industrial Revolution rewards?
    Do you use the codes at Playstation Network Store for the PS3 version of Bioshock Infinite?

Lets say I have to reinstall Bioshock Infinite at some point in the future.
    When you buy anything for a game, DLC, etc from the Playstation Network Store you can always download it again if you need to.
    Will I be able to go to my download list at the Playstation Network Store and redownload all upgrade packs, Comstock Bird's Eye Sniper Rifle, and Industrial Revolution rewards that I downloaded when I first got my game?

I will hold off on buying this edition now. I am certain it will be much cheaper few months after release. Just do not trust CE editions anymore

I so dearly wish I could preorder the U.S.E. at the Best Buy stores. But no, I'm forced to preorder it on their website instead, since I have to pay the full amount + tax + shipping. What? I'm not going to risk having that heavy CE shipped to my house! And in poor packaging too, no less! What if the statue arrives broken? I'm not going to risk it. -_- Shame on you BB. Gamestop stores it is, then.

Question Questions about Bioshock Infinite redownloading upgrade packs

I know that people who bought Bioshock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Edition for the PS3 will get a email on the day the game is released 03-26-2013 with a one-time-use code to claim rewards for the upgrade pack, Industrial Revolution rewards and BestBuy Bird's Eye Sniper Rifle.

Lets say I have to reinstall Bioshock Infinite at some point in the future.

When you buy anything for a game, DLC, etc from the Playstation Network Store you can always download it again if you need to.

Will I be able to go to my download list at the Playstation Network Store and redownload all upgrade packs, Comstock Bird's Eye Sniper Rifle, and Industrial Revolution rewards that I downloaded when I first got my game?

I initially purchased the Ultimate Songbird Edition online from Best Buy a couple of days ago. I decided to order from Best Buy because of the exclusive "Bird's Eye Sniper Rifle". Well, yesterday, I decided to cancel my order with Best Buy and order instead from a local GameStop. Best Buy's financial situation makes me a little timid about ordering from them, especially for an item that is 3 months out. Granted, everything probably would have turned out just fine, but I just didn't want to be let down in any way possible. I'm very excited about the new Bioshock game and can't wait to see the statue in person. The original Bioshock is still my favorite xbox 360 game of all time.

Hey, I am not sure if this is the right thread to ask about this but I preordered the songbird edition for the pc from the irrational online store, and i used my paypal balance to do so.
    the transaction went through fine and i was eventually able to get access to the industrial revolution game, but this week i checked my paypal balance to see that my money had been refunded because the order "expired". a google search tells me expiration apparently happens when the merchant doesn't collect the payment within a certain time.

so will i just have to wait for the money to go out or do i have to re-purchase the game? i don't want to buy an extra but i want to make absolutely sure i am going to get what i preordered, and right now i am not getting any indication that i am.

sorry if this is not the right place to ask, i dont know where else to go.

Quote Originally Posted by mokitty View Post
    Hey, I am not sure if this is the right thread to ask about this but I preordered the songbird edition for the pc from the irrational online store, and i used my paypal balance to do so.
    the transaction went through fine and i was eventually able to get access to the industrial revolution game, but this week i checked my paypal balance to see that my money had been refunded because the order "expired". a google search tells me expiration apparently happens when the merchant doesn't collect the payment within a certain time.

so will i just have to wait for the money to go out or do i have to re-purchase the game? i don't want to buy an extra but i want to make absolutely sure i am going to get what i preordered, and right now i am not getting any indication that i am.

Hi mokitty, for order inquiries like this, please contact customer support by using this link:
    http://support.2k.com/anonymous_requests/new

Hope this helps!

I was originally going to preorder the U.S.E directly from the IrrationalGames store. However, I apparently held off for a little too long and the orders from PS3 ran out. I ended up preordering the U.S.E. from BestBuy's site. Everything seems to have gone well but I'm a little nervous that something may go wrong and they won't end up having any of the U.S.E anymore, since they didn't have any when I went to see if they had it at the store.

I do have one question though: any chance of seeing the songbird statue as a standalone product, even if it's in limited amounts? Would sure make things a lot easier.

I ordered the Songbird Edition for Xbox 360 on November 30th on Amazon. Praying that the order will actually be fulfilled.

Hi, i want to ask some question. I am using PS3 (ASIA) and want to bought Bioshock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Germany version (EURO).
    1. Can i play it using my PS3 (ASIA)?
    1. Will this game has English menu? English voice and English Subtitle? What is the language default of this German version?
    2. How about the artbook bonuses? Will it be in English or German?
    3. Can i redeem DLC add on code include in this version using PSN UK account since it is the same Region (Region 2 i believe)?

Thank you

Really wishing Amazon had release day shipping for my Songbird Edition order.

I convinced a friend, who will be out of town during release week, to let me preorder his standard edition through Amazon Prime and get release day shipping... All of this so I can play (his copy) on release day.

We already know how the box art will look like for the standard version, but what about the premium and Ultimate song bird?
    The SongBird statue comes in its unique package, but I want to know how will the whole package look like especially the box art for these special editions. Is there even a unique box art for it, and if so when are we going to see it?

Quote Originally Posted by sl212 View Post
    We already know how the box art will look like for the standard version, but what about the premium and Ultimate song bird?
    The SongBird statue comes in its unique package, but I want to know how will the whole package look like especially the box art for these special editions. Is there even a unique box art for it, and if so when are we going to see it?
    That's a very good question. I have yet to see any official box art for either version.

Hey guys, I know in the first page it says that the Premium and Ultimate Songbird Editions are not available in steam, HOWEVER, I have a question, I pre-ordered the Ultimate Songbird Edition and was registering the redemption code I got for Industrial Revolution, HOWEVER (again), it asks what platform I will have it on and the options are ps3, xbox, pc-dvd, and steam.

SO, what I want to ask is, can I activate my Ultimate Songbird Edition with steam?

Thanks for the responses since I'm holding off playing the industrial revolution until I confirm whether the disk I will get with the U.S.E. can be activated through steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidlat View Post
    Hey guys, I know in the first page it says that the Premium and Ultimate Songbird Editions are not available in steam, HOWEVER, I have a question, I pre-ordered the Ultimate Songbird Edition and was registering the redemption code I got for Industrial Revolution, HOWEVER (again), it asks what platform I will have it on and the options are ps3, xbox, pc-dvd, and steam.

SO, what I want to ask is, can I activate my Ultimate Songbird Edition with steam?

Thanks for the responses since I'm holding off playing the industrial revolution until I confirm whether the disk I will get with the U.S.E. can be activated through steam.
    Yes, all PC versions will require Steam Activations.

I'm a little disappointed with pre-ordering my Premium Edition from Amazon. I was really looking forward to reading the free ebook prequel BEFORE I start playing the game. When I found out that the ebook was released, I figured I would call Amazon & ask about how they were going to handle distribution (code in an email, etc…). They told me that it wouldn't be handled until the game ships. Bummer.

I too am curious about the packaging for the premium edition. Kinda weird we haven't seen any yet. It would be a nice surprise if it doesn't get shown before release and the first time I see it is when it's in my hands though.

Quote Originally Posted by tjsoundguy View Post
    I'm a little disappointed with pre-ordering my Premium Edition from Amazon. I was really looking forward to reading the free ebook prequel BEFORE I start playing the game. When I found out that the ebook was released, I figured I would call Amazon & ask about how they were going to handle distribution (code in an email, etc…). They told me that it wouldn't be handled until the game ships. Bummer.
    Reason being is if they gave it when you ordered the game, could redeem the free ebook and then cancel the preorder without much of a hassle.

Yeah, same here regarding what the boxes will look like. I've got Ultimate Songbird edition pre-order.

Quote Originally Posted by tjsoundguy View Post
    Hey, I preordered from Amazon and got a redemption code from Amazon a few hours later for the e-book. Try canceling your preorder then re-ordering?

There is some strange things happening with release of Bioshock: Infinite in Russia. Main theme: russian publisher told in press-release that it will be full localization (voice and text), but now it's like they changed their mind and there is no single word about it. More there is "no translation" notes in all russian internet-stores.

Also your game gone gold, but pre-order of retail PC-version is still unavailable. Personally I wanted to buy Ultimate Songbird Edition for PC, but I can't, because there is no such an option!

Please, tell us something about this problem with your game in Russia. Our publisher in radiosilence mode, so there is nothing we can find out from them.

So they announced the steam pre-order bonuses. which are pretty awesome (especially the Xcom.)
    Any chance that people who preordered the Ultimate songbird edition are getting those bonuses as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Teinashu View Post
    So they announced the steam pre-order bonuses. which are pretty awesome (especially the Xcom.)
    Any chance that people who preordered the Ultimate songbird edition are getting those bonuses as well?
    I know that you are asking for a possibility for this to happen but this is only for getting the "digital" version of Bioshock Infinite by pre-purchasing on Steam only which is only the standard edition...

It would be a great reward for the people who paid big bucks though .

I can only hope ^^'

Do preordered games usually SHIP the day the game is scheduled to release or a few days before so we can get it by the release date?

Hey, Could someone tell me what exactly the difference is between the Songbird/Premium Edition artbook and the DHC hardcover artbook? Is there a difference?

I think this is the first time I won't be able to order a premium/collector's edition of a Bioshock game. I don't have the monies.

I am at the point where I will most likely be selling my Murder of Crows bottle to pay the rent.

Unhappy I have to say it.

This used to be a complaint.
    Last edited by Logical Fallacie; 03-03-2013 at 06:26 PM. Reason: I felt bad for complaining about something so great. Please delete this.

Those complaining about how the Ultimate Songbird Edition should've included the Season Pass is telling me that the extra $90 compared to the standard edition isn't worth it....

So you really don't want to spend the $150 heck even I don't believe the extra $90 ($70 for those who get Premium edition) is worth it for the statue so I just went with the Premium Edition since I find it to be a fair deal...

I don't expect them to change what is included in each edition as the game went gold and the mass production of the game as well its content in the standard, premium, and songbird edition is nearing completion as the launch date (March 26, 2013) is upon us...
    Last edited by Vyndeleron; 03-03-2013 at 05:54 PM.

Question When will Bioshock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Edition for the PS3 Ship?

Will Bioshock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Edition for the PS3 ship on the games release date?

Will it ship a few days before so it arrives the day the game comes out?

I am very excited about the game.
    I preordered both the PS3 Bioshock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Edition and the PS3 Bioshock Infinite Season Pass from BestBuy.

I also preordered the BioShock Infinite Limited Edition Strategy Guide by Bradygames from amazon.com.
    I got BradyGames Spring 2013 Newsletter showing the cover.

Limited Edition:
    BioShock Infinite Limited EditionThe Bird/Cage Key: Exclusive 4" enameled metal replica keychain of the iconic Freedom Key.
    Game Card - Includes an exclusive action card from the upcoming BioShock Infinite board game!
    Foreword by the Creative Director and Co-Founder of Irrational Games, Ken Levine.
    Deluxe Hardcover: A premium hard cover featuring exclusive cover art and including everything found in our Signature Series guide.

Bioshock Infinite is the first game I have ever preordered.

Now I just have to pray the figure in the Songbird Edition arrives in one piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary576 View Post
    I'm going to try and get this. I want it. And then I realize the one I really want is $150 ouch that hurts since I don't have that kind of money.
    You'd be lucky to get it for $150 now. Your best chance to even get one would be on ebay or Amazon secondary sellers for around double the price.

Regarding the gear, how do you get them in the game? Is it a case of Booker having them on him from the very start or is there something that happens at the start (that in the best words I can describe without spoiling anything) allows the player access to the gears?

No, it's all about weight. I pre-order B S 2 special Edition and the order was canceled 2 days befor launch

Quote Originally Posted by mokitty View Post

Normally I wouldn't post something like this on the forum, but I've been having the same problem, except with my bank and not Paypal.

Pre-ordered back in January and it posted to my bank account the same day, then this week it gets posted again, then today it disappears completely. I asked my bank and they said 2k has two authorization numbers because they let the first one expire, now the bank has sent a second one and the transaction has still not been cleared which means a purchase I made two months ago still needs to be withdrawn from my account. The whole thing is a nightmare. I sent a message to 2k support and I'm waiting for a reply. This along with the industrial revolution pre order code fiasco has pretty much ensured that I will never order directly from 2k ever again. I'll stick to amazon with free two day shipping and no headache. Sorry for the rant. Hopefully this helps with anyone else having the same issue.
    Last edited by akraner; 03-14-2013 at 03:24 PM.

Hey, I'm planning on pre-ordering But, I have a question- If i pre-order and get the Comstock shotgun, How will i access it in-game? Will it be hidden somewhere or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Dichotmus Splicer View Post
    Hey, I'm planning on pre-ordering But, I have a question- If i pre-order and get the Comstock shotgun, How will i access it in-game? Will it be hidden somewhere or what?
    there will be a code to enter on a website. as far as getting it in game we dont really know yet but i seriously doubt it will be hidden.

I know it's a code, I'm asking how to obtain it in-game after i enter the code, I need to know before i Pre-order

Uhh...Yeah i'm not going to chance it then....

Quote Originally Posted by Dichotmus Splicer View Post
    Uhh...Yeah i'm not going to chance it then....
    We don't know, they haven't told us. My guess is you will get it from the vending machines.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast