Page 415 of 440 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415416417425 ... LastLast
Results 16,561 to 16,600 of 17563

Thread: So, how was YOUR day?

Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    Agreed. Maybe we should make a thread for venting (I'd need some help with the rules, though).

Today went okay. I wasn't able to say anything about it directly (at least, without it being horribly out of place) but she's stopped ignoring me. I'll have to say something soon, though. I was getting a note ready to pass to her, but there wasn't enough class time left to really do anything.
    A venting thread? That's a pretty good idea.

I swear, you're a crook!

Better than Yesturday .

Quote Originally Posted by Shiav View Post
    I swear, you're a crook!
    Im not a crook.... by today's standards!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodnGlory View Post
    That's true.

Also, /rant is now the thread for venting. Head on over.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodnGlory View Post
    "Bah! Richard Nixon is not part of a complete breakfast!" They better bring him back in the next CoD...

I'm tired of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by AK Downfall View Post
    I'm tired of my life.
    Try not living in Alaska. I heard it's a depressing place

But seriously, why so blue? Head on over to /rant and vent away

Or don't, because it's locked. We don't need two threads that serve the same purpose - venting can be done here.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiav View Post
    Try not living in Alaska. I heard it's a depressing place

But seriously, why so blue? Head on over to /rant and vent away
    I don't really have anything to vent about since I'm just tired of living everyday listening from my mother on how many faults make up my character. Let's leave it at that since Codex said so.

Quote Originally Posted by Codex View Post
    Or don't, because it's locked. We don't need two threads that serve the same purpose - venting can be done here.
    Alright, was just responding to fill a request

Anyone watch The IT Crowd?

EDIT: There were words here before and now there are different words.
    Last edited by Invader; 06-07-2013 at 02:13 AM.

My day wasn't great, but I won't know whether it set any precedent (may be misusing that) until tomorrow.
    Precedent setting would be something that is used to gauge others, generally by being among the first. WoW set the precedent for MMO's. The Roman Empire is the precedent against which all other empires are compared to and judged.

My day.... Meh. Just.. Meh

EDIT: The random BS I've replaced these posts with isn't much less embarrassing than the crap that was there before.
    Last edited by Invader; 06-07-2013 at 02:14 AM.

And the continuation of my mother hating everything I do continues. My mom yells at me to move a box to the corner, so I ask which corner. She doesn't respond. I put in a corner. 4 minutes later she comes back and yells louder at me for not putting the box in the corner and I ask again which one. She then goes off all pissed at me.

ugh...

EDIT: Good lord! How long was I posting crap like this? It's been at least five pages.
    Last edited by Invader; 06-07-2013 at 02:15 AM.

This website makes me laugh. I look like a typing GOD when I use it. Not for cheating of course, just because it's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Vito_Lucente View Post
    This website makes me laugh. I look like a typing GOD when I use it. Not for cheating of course, just because it's awesome.
    http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

This website is WAY funnier.

Quote Originally Posted by PachaMinnie View Post
    Thank you for sharing this with me. It's awesome. But so is this!

Thank you for sharing this with me. It's awesome. But so is this!
    http://9gag.com/

I am having one of those days that is like stepping on a lego, it isn't that bad, but it hurts like hell.

Speaking of which, I slammed my Knee into a large wooden beam and it hurts every time I move my leg.
    Last edited by PachaMinnie; 04-26-2012 at 06:09 PM.

http://9gag.com/

I am having one of those days that is like stepping on a lego, it isn't that bad, but it hurts like hell.
    Ew, 9gag. I prefer reddit.

EDIT: I don't even remember what happened on the 26th of April, 2012. This post didn't tell me, either. Still erasing the content for good measure.
    Last edited by Invader; 06-07-2013 at 02:16 AM.

http://www.wolframalpha.com/ Type ANYTHING, and you will get an answer. Math problems, Nations, etc.

Testing if OVER!!! 3 weeks left and then I am going on Summer Break! Huzzah! School was alright, I got into a Hornet Battle. I go so tired of people shooting hornets I started to fire some and some other people joined me, one of ours was injured one of theirs was injured, I however escaped unhurt.

http://www.wolframalpha.com/ Type ANYTHING, and you will get an answer. Math problems, Nations, etc.

Testing if OVER!!! 3 weeks left and then I am going on Summer Break! Huzzah! School was alright, I got into a Hornet Battle. I go so tired of people shooting hornets I started to fire some and some other people joined me, one of ours was injured one of theirs was injured, I however escaped unhurt.
    We've been having a large-scale hornet war and a larger-scale corndog war at our school. Literally half the class is in on it.

I have no clue what that means.

I get what corndogs are, but when it comes to hornets all I see are bees. Which, you know, aren't fun to fling 'cause they might sting the person loading the slingshot as they are the people they are flung at.

We've been having a large-scale hornet war and a larger-scale corndog war at our school. Literally half the class is in on it.
    It's only a few kids that have been using Hornets, but they keep hitting me and other people. So I created an alliance and we fought them. Our teacher doesn't care apparently, others do but the one we fight in doesn't. One kid got his lip cut during the class and his mouth was bleeding. Today was the first time I fired anything from a rubber band and the first time I fired a hornet, but I have a collection in my backpack and plan on getting a pencil case so I can carry them discretly so that in my 2nd Period I can fire away with my "Hornet Legion". Before hornets I would throw pencils. Dangerous and I usually missed, but effective.

I am sorry, but I do not know what a corndog is. Unless it is the Fried Dog on a stick I have no idea. Do you throw those at people? If they are not the lovely food teach me how to make them so I can use them against my enemies.

Invader, A hornet is a folded piece of paper that makes a Upside down V. It hurts like hell when you are hit with one. I mean HURTS, it once gave me this red lump on my skin. What you do is you fold a torn piece of paper bend it, bend it again, then put it in a rubber band, and shoot people. Quite famous at my school, even teachers have been hit.

But 0 idea what a corndog is.

It's only a few kids that have been using Hornets, but they keep hitting me and other people. So I created an alliance and we fought them. Our teacher doesn't care apparently, others do but the one we fight in doesn't. One kid got his lip cut during the class and his mouth was bleeding. Today was the first time I fired anything from a rubber band and the first time I fired a hornet, but I have a collection in my backpack and plan on getting a pencil case so I can carry them discretly so that in my 2nd Period I can fire away with my "Hornet Legion". Before hornets I would throw pencils. Dangerous and I usually missed, but effective.

I am sorry, but I do not know what a corndog is. Unless it is the Fried Dog on a stick I have no idea. Do you throw those at people? If they are not the lovely food teach me how to make them so I can use them against my enemies.

Invader, A hornet is a folded piece of paper that makes a Upside down V. It hurts like hell when you are hit with one. I mean HURTS, it once gave me this red lump on my skin. What you do is you fold a torn piece of paper bend it, bend it again, then put it in a rubber band, and shoot people. Quite famous at my school, even teachers have been hit.

But 0 idea what a corndog is.
    Corndogging is the kneeing of one's ass.

And my friend Joey was once hit in the eye by a hornet. Luckily, his eye was closed. He got a pretty good welt around that general area.

Corndogging is the kneeing of one's ass.

And my friend Joey was once hit in the eye by a hornet. Luckily, his eye was closed. He got a pretty good welt around that general area.
    Oh yeah, I remember the Corndog! It was so long ago, and now it is considered "Totally freaking Gay dude". It was annoying as hell. Wow, I am quite forgetful.

While we are on the topic of fun school stories, During a Police check I once got sent to the office for a pair of scissors, They made me wait for an hour in the office, then gave me a small talking to that lasted 30 seconds then let me walk away. The Scissor didn't even work! The handle was chewed to hell so it hurt when you used it, and it was super freaking dull. They didn't even say that I was going to do it, they said someone would grab it out of my hand and hurt someone and then I would feel bad? They said I could have it back at the end of the day and I didn't even bother, my hope is that one day they try to cut a piece of paper and it bends the paper and scratches them. And the cops where ****s. One was laughing and said "They practicly live off of their backpacks!" hahaha! Look here's a lunch! So weird! It annoyed the hell out of me.
    What is worse is that sometimes the search fails, once a girl brought swords and ☺☺☺☺ to school and she took part in the search so they didn't check her.

(\/) (;,,,;') (\/) Whoop Whoop Whoop! Zoidberg Run!

Oh yeah, I remember the Corndog! It was so long ago, and now it is considered "Totally freaking Gay dude". It was annoying as hell. Wow, I am quite forgetful.

While we are on the topic of fun school stories, During a Police check I once got sent to the office for a pair of scissors, They made me wait for an hour in the office, then gave me a small talking to that lasted 30 seconds then let me walk away. The Scissor didn't even work! The handle was chewed to hell so it hurt when you used it, and it was super freaking dull. They didn't even say that I was going to do it, they said someone would grab it out of my hand and hurt someone and then I would feel bad? They said I could have it back at the end of the day and I didn't even bother, my hope is that one day they try to cut a piece of paper and it bends the paper and scratches them. And the cops where ****s. One was laughing and said "They practicly live off of their backpacks!" hahaha! Look here's a lunch! So weird! It annoyed the hell out of me.
    What is worse is that sometimes the search fails, once a girl brought swords and ☺☺☺☺ to school and she took part in the search so they didn't check her.

(\/) (;,,,;') (\/) Whoop Whoop Whoop! Zoidberg Run!
    There was an old professor who started each class off with a vulgar joke. After one particularly nasty example, the women in the class decided to just walk out the moment he started. Needless to say, the professor found out about this plot. The next morning, he walked in and said: "Good morning class! Did you hear about the shortage of ☺☺☺☺☺s in India?" With that, all the women in the room got up and headed toward the door. "Wait ladies", cried the professor. "The boat doesn't leave till tomorrow."

MY SCHOOL STORY TRUMPS YOURS

... wow. You guys make my highschool existance look tame. Any kind of violence in school and we'd immediately be suspended.

There was an old professor who started each class off with a vulgar joke. After one particularly nasty example, the women in the class decided to just walk out the moment he started. Needless to say, the professor found out about this plot. The next morning, he walked in and said: "Good morning class! Did you hear about the shortage of ☺☺☺☺☺s in India?" With that, all the women in the room got up and headed toward the door. "Wait ladies", cried the professor. "The boat doesn't leave till tomorrow."

MY SCHOOL STORY TRUMPS YOURS
    I once yelled the N-Word in the middle of class and my teacher just looked at me and said "Sometimes we need to watch what we say." Then went on about her day. I said it because one of my friends was correcting me on something and I tired around and said [forgive me if I offend anyone] "☺☺☺☺☺ I don't care" really loud.

Another Time I was getting ready for a School Band Concert at school, someone dared me to open the door and yell "☺☺☺☺" at the baseball players. Well, I am not one to turn down a bet, so I opened the door and yelled "☺☺☺☺!" just as my teacher [who is from Alabama] walked out of the bathroom. "HEY, NO!" he yelled, then walked away. Ah fun stuff.

This one is sad, I was a loud mouth in Band, [As usual] and after one small mutter that only my teacher can hear, they made me go sit on the stairs. All of the class was laughing and insulting me, and so where the teachers, it was horrible. One of the Worst memories in my life. I didn't really deserve it, my mutters are usually very quite and useless, but I like to mutter.

EDIT: Erasing history is a boring job. Too bad I can't write history. That'd be cooler.
    Last edited by Invader; 06-07-2013 at 02:19 AM.

In other news (a bit more substantial), my dog is dying. She looked like she was ready to let go a few hours ago and the whole family was waiting for her to die, but I was able to keep her awake. Now she's drinking ice cold water and being given medicine. She's a damn good dog, here's hoping she pulls through.
    Wow, that sucks. My old greyhound died from some sort of cancer. Everyone thought she was male because her tumor looked like balls. And then she died.

Wow, that sucks. My old greyhound died from some sort of cancer. Everyone thought she was male because her tumor looked like balls. And then she died.
    That's... I don't know the word for it.

Not a minute after I posted that, my dad came into my room and told me she was dead. There isn't any doubt about that... for real this time, no miraculous recovery or anything. Just like that, she's gone. It hasn't quite sunk in yet, but it will...

That's... I don't know the word for it.

Not a minute after I posted that, my dad came into my room and told me she was dead. There isn't any doubt about that... for real this time, no miraculous recovery or anything. Just like that, she's gone. It hasn't quite sunk in yet, but it will...
    It's always hard losing pets. It took a while for the astonishment of Yo-Yo dying to wear off. I was sort of in a daze the whole day.

I thought my school was bad... I guess the fact that I can focus on the drama part all day without getting my head dunked in a toilet between classes says a lot. Doesn't make my current... eh, predicament, any better. I need to have a brainwave soon, or I'm gonna be left with an aching heart and a whole lot of unanswered questions. As is, everything would give the appearance of being totally FUBAR'd and it'd take a miracle to fix it. (Without creating something of a scene, of course, which may be my only solution.) I'd spew the whole story here just to get it out of my system but it would almost certainly take multiple posts to cover it all.
    In other news (a bit more substantial), my dog is dying. She looked like she was ready to let go a few hours ago and the whole family was waiting for her to die, but I was able to keep her awake. Now she's drinking ice cold water and being given medicine. She's a damn good dog, here's hoping she pulls through.
    Spew it out, I would like to read it and try, [key word being try] to help you. I don't like people to be sad, and I want to help them be happy. My life is no rainbows and sunshine, but I don't like it when other people's life isn't. So tell me what is going on, please. Share the information, get it off your chest, people do care what you have to say.

Hey man, dogs are some of the best things Allah can bless us with. I once had a great dog named Louie, a true friend. I remember he used to know when it was bedtime, and if you weren't in bed he would get up and chase you with snarling teeth. He wasn't a very nice dog, but I still loved him. You had to be real careful entering the bathroom at night to, if old Louis McGilicuty the 3rd would wake up and see you he would not hesitate in biting your ankle off. My mom found him outside of the Gym she used to work at, and her boss offered to take care of it until we where ready for a dog. I thought he hated me at first, he chased me around the room and I was crying because I thought he was trying to kill me. We used to put him out on a long lesh in the front yard so he could get a bone from the mailman who loved him dearly. My Step-Mon once critized that, I never have liked my step-mom, thankfully I don't live with her. Anyway, Louie once broke a disk in his back, so he had to have surgery. He was never the same after that, he was always in pain and was less cheery. After a year, my mom was walking outside to put Lou on his "Long Line" when a white car came by, and Louie thought it was the Mailman. He ran into the road and got hit, sad day it was. My sister got to go home early for some reason, I believe it was a Thursday sometime in September or August. I cried so hard, harder than I ever had. He was buried in the backyard, and what kinda hurts is we just moved recently, and the people have probably taken away his grave stone and chopped down the trees in his garden.

The two times I regret grieving was when our cats died and one of my Grandfathers died. My Grandfather was a old racist man, nice though. He was a very good doctor in his time, and died when he was 71. I really regret not being sad that day, or at his funeral. Truth was I never really saw him that often, and when I did I was like 6 or 7. I do remember though that he loved Russia, and spoke fluent Russian.
    When my cats disappeared from the face of the Earth my mother was extremely sad. I never was though, we lost two good cats Elliot and Biscut. Biscut was my good friend, and Elliot was as old as me. He was Plain white but thought he was invicible. Biscut was a great hunter, and when he would catch birds he would eat them, mostly the brain. Biscut would follow me into the bathroom and stay their as I would take my pills and shower, then follow me into my room and sleep on my bed. I don't know why I wasn't sad at his passing, we where good friends. Perhaps it was because I never really know what happened to him and I keep expecting him to show up at any moment. What made that time hell was my mother's eyes where all red, and she always cried. It was a sad time.

I understand your pain, may Dugos guide her into the Kingdom of Heaven.

EDIT: Another big post to chop down.
    Last edited by Invader; 06-07-2013 at 02:20 AM.

Page 415 of 440 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415416417425 ... LastLast