Thread: Game stuck at post sniper shot sequence

The game became unresponsive after the sniper shot sequence during a terror mission on Impossible difficulty. Note that third person cam and action cam are turned off.

Steps to reproduce:

1) Load saved game
    2) Ghost and move support to the middle of the nearest center burning car, rescuing a civilian and revealing two packs of Chryssalids.
    3) Select sniper "Pharaoh" and perform a normal shot on the first selected Chryssalid. The camera zooms out for the shot.
    4) Observe as the shot Chryssalid remains standing, another moves back a little and the camera remains zoomed out indefinitely. The game is unresponsive at this point. The screenshot shows what it's like.

Edited. Need to ghost the support so that the Chryssalids are not activated.

Happened to me yesterday, during an enemy turn. A Chrysalid ran towards one of my soldiers and when he got there he just stood there, moving his head from side to side. Enemy turn never ended, even after 10 minutes. Had to quit the game via task manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Turalyon View Post
    Happened to me yesterday, during an enemy turn. A Chrysalid ran towards one of my soldiers and when he got there he just stood there, moving his head from side to side. Enemy turn never ended, even after 10 minutes. Had to quit the game via task manager.
    As did I. Do you happen to have a saved game of that too? Preferably one that has this 100% reproducible. You can add it to this thread too so that they have more to work with.