Thread: Bioshock infinite ps3

Bioshock infinite ps3

Does the ps3 version of Bioshock infinite still include the orginal bioshock havnt heard anything about that in awhile?

Yes, it will.

Great thanks.

I read earlier that outside North America, the PS3 version wouldn't contain the very first Bioshock like it had been announced about a year ago. http://www.videogamer.com/ps3/biosho...utside_us.html
    Is that statement true?

As a Bioshock fan, I don't particularly care since I played it numerous times on that same version but if there are newbies willing to discover Irrational Games'title that consecrated them by purchasing Infinite, then why letting that one go down?

Quote Originally Posted by losstarot View Post
    I read earlier that outside North America, the PS3 version wouldn't contain the very first Bioshock like it had been announced about a year ago. http://www.videogamer.com/ps3/biosho...utside_us.html
    Is that statement true?

As a Bioshock fan, I don't particularly care since I played it numerous times on that same version but if there are newbies willing to discover Irrational Games'title that consecrated them by purchasing Infinite, then why letting that one go down?
    I messaged someone from IG and they said that the promotion was only available to North America.

Ok thanks for the notice, though some official from IG making a more official annoucement would have been appropriate.

Anyways, while I read Kotaku's Stephen Totilo's playthrough of the first five hours of Bioshock Infinite on PS3, I wondered if Irrational could add a feature: it would do extra good by enabling an optionnal/mandatory install of the game so it prevents screen tearing, texture pop-in, and making the animation run more smoothly.
    I'm sure many console users like me would appreciate that, so I hope you will give it some thought

Quote Originally Posted by losstarot View Post
    Ok thanks for the notice, though some official from IG making a more official annoucement would have been appropriate.
    Although I wasn't aware that this was a regional bonus, an official announcement was made by someone at 2K games way back in April, as the link above demonstrates.