Thread: BioShock on Vita still in talks

BioShock on Vita still in talks

Not much of an update, other than Ken stating he'd still like to see this happen. Take-two and Sony are hammering out details, so production probably hasn't started yet.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...e-two-and-sony

I bought a Vita for this game.

If that were to happen, this would probably make me buy a Vita just to play a masterful fps on a handheld. Problem is the Vita doesn't have many users at the moment so will they risk developping a title that might not meet enough sales?

So it's no secret that I'm a hardcore Nintendo fan. I love almost everything they do. I might even be a fanboy. I dunno.

But anyways I had my 3DS for about a year and I was playing the hell out of it. A couple of months back I picked up the white PS Vita that came bundled with AC:Liberation. That game was total trash and I sold it, but GODDAMN I play my Vita almost nonstop. I mean I play the thing night and day. I think it's absolutely great. I hardly even pick my 3DS up anymore.

I'm even ashamed to admit it, but I think this time Sony released a console that I prefer over Nintendo's. For me to say that is nuts. I really hope more people give the Vita a fair chance, because it's an amazing device and there ARE great games for it.

The only worthy games that have been praised right now are Gravity Daze and... can't seem to recall another excepted the J-Rpg Persona 4: Golden overseas. So which games do you actually play SSRI?

I have played and loved the following games:

1. LittleBigPlanet Vita
    2. Ragnarok Odyssey
    3. Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    4. Uncharted: Golden Abyss
    5. Gravity Rush
    6. Playstation All Stars Battle Royale
    7. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
    8. Wipeout 2048
    9. Super Stardust Delta

All of those titles are great, great games. Now that my Fall semester just ended I am looking forward to playing Persona 4 for the very first time. Plus, there are all of these additional games which are not native to the Vita but are still really really fun to play on that system. For example, I am playing Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 on a HANDHELD (Resident Evil 3 is my third favorite game of all time). Plus there are some great titles for the PSP available for download that I never got to play because I never bothered to own a PSP. Games I'm playing for PSP include Patapon (☺☺☺☺ING GREAT GAME) and God of War: Ghost of Sparta.

All of those are great, LBP on vita with touch controls is stunning, also check out Unit 13, lumines & the dl games, sound shapes, escape plan are great.

It's great bit of kit but just hope the pretty poor sales won't lead to a shortage of good games.

I got an AC Liberation Bundle on amazon for 180 on Black Friday since then I've been really enjoying it and I haven't even touched any Vita games been playing FF4 Complete Collection, I think if you never owned a PSP it's a no brainer as you can go back and play almost any game from that handheld. If you PS Plus member you get like 6 games for free including Uncharted and the Gravity game as well so well worth it.

It just sounds like the Bioshock game is going to be no go, unless Vita starts shipping big numbers or Sony throws a chunk of change into 2k's Money Hat.