Free MS Points
I just found this and it actually works. Here is how it works (copied from another forum)...
1. Go to the website: http://www.dreamcarchallenge.com/main/Default.aspx
2. Hit the Enter Challenge button on the right of the page.
3. Just hit "Next Step" on the bottom right, until you reach the end (or you can take the time and customize the car if you want...)
4. Fill in your info on that next page, IMPORTANT, here is where you select your option to receive the Free points!
5. Make sure you check the 3rd box from the top that says "Yes, I would like to receive Microsoft Points by participating in this promotion. Tell me more about Microsoft Points."
6. Submit your entry and wait for the email with your point code.
7. You can go to http://points.microsoft.com/ and add the points there without having to sign-in to your xbox live.
You can do this one per day per email for up to 2000 MSP.
And how many US dollars is that worth?
What are these points used for?
Can I get US dollars instead?
Well if a standard pack of 1600 MS points goes for 20 dallars at the local wal-mart. I would guess about 25$
Are these free points only given away to people within a specific region or country?
I am not sure about other regions other than US region it is possible. I do not have any other accounts to really try this on
This would be great if it wasnt only for the US as things like that usually are... I did it and all using fake info as State etc, got the code for the points then when i put it in it says its not correct for my region or something like that
Panek - MS points are used for buying stuff on Xbox Live such as gamerpics, themes etc on the Xbox Live Marketplace. Such as the Bioshock themes cost i think 150 MS points each, gamerpic packs cost 80 points. You can buy points through Xbox Live think its like £8.99 ($18?) for 1000/2000 points.. something like that cant remember exactly
I've found another possible way of getting some though, doing survey type stuff for companies, filling in stuff even just putting your email address sometimes, you earn points which you can then request stuff like this and get them for free when you get enough. Gonna see if it works just joined it last night
For anyone who cant redeem those codes, can i have them?
Ok, each time you enter, it only gives you 100 MS points. So if you want any substantive amount of points, you'll have to do it for a while.
EDIT: You can only use 1 code per XBL account. This isn't worth anybody's time.
Last edited by Fuzzy OneThree; 07-14-2008 at 08:13 PM.
At first you only get 100 MS points, but I found out that with this program you will get the rest at the end of the program around August 25th. Have a good day.
thank you very much i was i need to get ms points!!!