Thread: GAAAH hornets are a pain!

GAAAH hornets are a pain!

well there was a hornet nest on the outside of my house in a crack in the wall. so we flood it with hornetkiller in the night and its all good. then all these hornets start appearing on the room next to the nest. turns out there was a crack in the wall leading to the outside they were living in. anyway we kill alot of these things after awhile and then i put my hand down on a desk and *WHAM* i got stung by one of the sum☺☺☺☺☺es. Still throbbing too. now i can't play on my 360 cause there in the same room as it. luckily i still got my laptop.

well that sucks... I don't know what I can do for you though

Thats flop

I totally thought you were referring to the Plasmid! Well, sucks to be you I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Wombat View Post
    I totally thought you were referring to the Plasmid! Well, sucks to be you I guess!
    hah come to think about it thats probably what it would feel like, wow now i'm really amped to use that on splicers. At least something good came out of this

Hoorah for the Insect Swarm plasmid!

on suspension -- possible hacked account
    Move to the city, where everything is sterilized, the air carbonated, trees are a myth, and men & women blend together into an androgynous new breed called "metrosexual".

What else can I say? One of lifes lessons for ya

I was stung behind the ear by a hornet when i was four,the pain was incredible,and my entire face was swollen for over a month.A small percentage of the population can also suffer from anophalantic shock as a result of their stings.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveness View Post
    Move to the city, where everything is sterilized, the air carbonated, trees are a myth, and men & women blend together into an androgynous new breed called "metrosexual".

What else can I say? One of lifes lessons for ya
    It's one of the most shocking things you will ever see (aside from some of the people being emo). Now I think there is even a emo-metrosexual thing going on. The things these days never fail to creep me out.

whats the connection between emo and hornets? Forget cutting your arms with a pen knife..let the hornets sting you!

Well, goodness splicer, don't go giving them ideas now. Thats the last thig that we need. Emo kids with minds!

Quote Originally Posted by Nias Wolf View Post
    Well, goodness splicer, don't go giving them ideas now. Thats the last thig that we need. Emo kids with minds!
    whats a few hornet stings between emo's! I can think of far worse..believe me!

my friend/person i study on is emo i have learnt sumthin that really pisses them off too pm me if you want to know no joke

Quote Originally Posted by splicer View Post
    dude ive seen worse my brother was watching animalplanet i walk in and see llamas in mating season

on suspension -- possible hacked account
    Quote Originally Posted by splicer View Post
    I'd rather deal with beestung emo than redneck emo, or as its called "Brokeback Emo".

The worst thing I've ever witnessed is needle fish that swim up into the male urinary tract in some microbe infested rivers. I can't personally attest, nor even imagine cuz I'm missing the equipment, but a parasitic creature making its way through a half-cm thick bladder pipeline filled with heightened nerve endings, thats gotta be worse than a bee-sting.

Why did you have to tell me of another thing that I am now deathly afraid of?

also the worst thing i felt is piont blank 5 shots no armor(dont bann me) BALLS!

Quote Originally Posted by Raveness View Post
    I'd rather deal with beestung emo than redneck emo, or as its called "Brokeback Emo".

The worst thing I've ever witnessed is needle fish that swim up into the male urinary tract in some microbe infested rivers. I can't personally attest, nor even imagine cuz I'm missing the equipment, but a parasitic creature making its way through a half-cm thick bladder pipeline filled with heightened nerve endings, thats gotta be worse than a bee-sting.
    If I had money to burn,I'd pay a top notch director to make"Brokeback Emo"..then I'd die a happy man!