Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vox Populi or Founder....?

Quote Originally Posted by _Pax_ View Post
    They'd only have to raid one Armory, or one warehouse from an arms manufacturor, to have that.
    Armories in police states are well guarded as would be any arms manufacturer or half dozen for the many equipment the trailers showed Vox having. Not too many places to hide and Columbia would be even worse. Perhaps the situation is further along with the opponent side being much larger and the official propaganda is ignoring or covering that up.

Based purely on the information provided within Industrial Revolution I ended up giving overwhelming support to Vox Populi, although I'd have much rather chosen "none of the above" for most of the scenarios offered - both sides seem as bad as the other, in the end I guess more often than not I found Vox Populi slightly less bad than the Founders.

I'm thinking that although I don't quite agree with all of the Founders views, I would never support someone like Daisy Fitzroy, because she played to a mans naive nature and then killed him for no reason. To me that makes her absolute ☺☺☺☺e.

so friggin interesting to me

Quote Originally Posted by Leeloo View Post
    Just got my code for Industrial Revolutions....now to choose which side. Who did you go with and why?
    It will be interesting to see how people choose i.e. if high income vs low; age groups or politics... for me it was first power to the people then what research i could do i change my mind thinking the founders are just protecting themselves and Vox Populi just a bunch thieves etc. But finally my decision came down to I can't support any group that is intolerant of other groups or people and it came down to politics I can't tolerate (ironic) anymore over the last few years of the Rush Limbaugh's in the world with their fear mongering, hatred, intolerance etc. So Voice to the People the Vox Populi all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!

Based only on Industrial Revolution, I chose the Vox. Though in game, they seem to represented like every other rebel/anarchist group and not how I thought they would. Though it could be a case were the leader is trying to get things right, but the foot soldiers are just causing chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by keysersoze813 View Post
    I I can't tolerate (ironic) anymore over the last few years of the Rush Limbaugh's in the world with their fear mongering, hatred, intolerance etc. So Voice to the People the Vox Populi all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Odd how a whole half of Americans thinks the same of obama and the dems and the nightly news for their fear mongering, hatred, intolerance etc.

And I would pick neither Vox nor Founder as neither represents me or America and we havent really seen any real plot to actually decide anything. Is Booker going to free the people caught in the middle or is he simply going to ignite the powderkeg and destroy the whole place.

Hi all. Like to know this puzzle game. It said my decision reflects the Bioshock game whether if u support the founder or the populi. If this is permanent reflecting to the Biodhock Infinite game, then I think it's a bad game design. What if I decide to replay the game and support the populi instead if founder (if my 1st game supported founder). And I can't. So no matter how many times u replay the game it will be preset based on your decision made on this puzzle game. Unless you buy another copy of Bioshock Infinite. Please correct me if I'm mistaken.

Also without knowing much of the situation in Columbia you wouldn't know or have sufficient information on who you wished to support be it the founder or the populi. Do enlighten me on stuff I may not know. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by archaven View Post
    Hi all. Like to know this puzzle game. It said my decision reflects the Bioshock game whether if u support the founder or the populi. If this is permanent reflecting to the Biodhock Infinite game, then I think it's a bad game design. What if I decide to replay the game and support the populi instead if founder (if my 1st game supported founder). And I can't. So no matter how many times u replay the game it will be preset based on your decision made on this puzzle game. Unless you buy another copy of Bioshock Infinite. Please correct me if I'm mistaken.

Also without knowing much of the situation in Columbia you wouldn't know or have sufficient information on who you wished to support be it the founder or the populi. Do enlighten me on stuff I may not know. Thanks
    Actually, the game doesn't affect anything in Infinite, hell I'm not even sure your choices affect the story in the game(like it says they do). The only difference between siding with the Vox or Founders are the social media unlocks you get(facebook banner, avatar, and twitter background).

So i'm currently playing the game and i'm wondering... What will choosing either The Founders or Vox Populi, do to the actual Bioshock game? Will it change the story? Missions? I'm just puzzled at what it will actually do.

Nothing, at all.

The only difference is, which social-media images you get.

Quote Originally Posted by slashersaw View Post
    So i'm currently playing the game and i'm wondering... What will choosing either The Founders or Vox Populi, do to the actual Bioshock game? Will it change the story? Missions? I'm just puzzled at what it will actually do.
    Nothing, it keeps saying that it will change, but nothing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by thethinker21 View Post
    Odd how a whole half of Americans thinks the same of obama and the dems and the nightly news for their fear mongering, hatred, intolerance etc.

And I would pick neither Vox nor Founder as neither represents me or America and we havent really seen any real plot to actually decide anything. Is Booker going to free the people caught in the middle or is he simply going to ignite the powderkeg and destroy the whole place.
    That is true I don't remember this country being so divided. But thethinker21 should make a choice it is part of the game and sometimes in life you have to make a choice without all the info. Which side are you going to be?

Quote Originally Posted by _Pax_ View Post
    Nothing, at all.

The only difference is, which social-media images you get.
    Do we have any idea what the images look like? I might have to start changing. just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by JerZey CJ View Post
    Nothing, it keeps saying that it will change, but nothing happens.
    any official confirmation? i'd be pissed to find out if it really does change the stories in the real Bioshock Infinite game..

The flash game doesn't change the main game's story at all. The real game has one story and that's it. Not even choices you make in the actual game will change the story.

depending which side you choose do you get different newpaper articles that explain the history? are they even relevant to the game any more after its mutated much from what trailers shown years ago when they composed the flash game? real game choices now dont matter after all the hype?

Quote Originally Posted by haticK View Post
    The flash game doesn't change the main game's story at all. The real game has one story and that's it. Not even choices you make in the actual game will change the story.
    The in-game choices you make will somewhat change small story elements....

Well this conversation took an odd turn.

My understanding was that IR is a self-contained experience, in terms of the story. And it's sole purpose seems to be to make you uncomfortable with whatever choice you make. There are no "right" choices. Irrational wanted to show that no matter which side you favor, they will do things that don't exactly seem heroic or noble.

As for Infinite itself, none of us has played it so how can we predict how the story will unfold? It may change a little, a lot, or not at all based on player choices.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12