Thread: Help! How do i claim Industrial Revolution Rewards?

Help! How do i claim Industrial Revolution Rewards?

Hi i've already completed all the puzzles in finkmanufacturing.. But i just found out i don't get any rewards in the game. I've checked with some of the users in "My Rewards" they have an activation code.

In "My Rewards" tab in finkmanufacturing.. it's empty!. I'm on PC steam. Please help anyone. Thanks

Ps. Please note i completed all my the puzzles before the game is out. Also i don't have an FB. Could that be the reason? Please help anyone!

Where do you even find the My rewards ?

i use the fb account and choose steam.
    my reward code didn't appear as well. i don't know what happen hope they will tell us soon.

How do I claim my “In Game Rewards” for Infinite from the email sent by Industrial Revolution?

I’ve tried this first on the iPhone4, then my PC.

On The iPhone4, when it asks to confirm country (Canada), the entire screen goes blank (no Flash Player?)..

On The PC, whe I click onto confirm PS3 as the platform, nothing happens at all?

weird.

same with me for my xbox

Saw a solution in another topic:

If it's IE, hit F12 and change to a different mode (I chose IE9 compatibility). The next time I clicked, the code popped right up.

Ie press F12 method didn't work for me use at my computer and university computer

I've unlocked rewards for BioShock Infinite in Industrial Revolution.