Thread: Save problems on Xbox 360!!!

Unhappy Save problems on Xbox 360!!!

AHH! Having some seriously irritating save problems with Infinite on my Xbox - (maybe I'm daft) but every time I try to create a new save on my Xbox Live profile I get the error msg "An error occurred when attempting to save the profile. Retry?"
    But alas, I retry to no avail.

Also, I get disconnected from Live every time I boot up the game though connection is fine, and saving on my non-Live profile works just peachy.

Help a sister out? Any suggestions? This Xbox is going out the window soon otherwise!

I am having save problems too -

When loading the game, I get automatically disconnected from Xbox live and stay offline unless I exit to the dashboard. Also my autosave function seems to not work too prompting me with the same error message as the person above: "An error occurred when attempting to save the profile. Retry?"

I have tried everything! (Seriously!) I even cleared the system cache and that didn't help either!

Friends said it could be the game itself but I am not an expert so I wouldn't know

Help us 2K!!!!!

Yes! That's exactly what's happening to me! At least I know I'm not the only one.