Thread: stuck in Hall of heroes

stuck in Hall of heroes

I seem to be stuck in the hall fo heroes where you fight slate's men. When I go to either Peking or Wounded knee, I get into the exhibit, fight the men and either the burning man or the crow guy, and then nothing happens and I can't leave the room because the door won't open. Anyone else have this problem or know a possible solution?

Quote Originally Posted by earth_07 View Post
    I seem to be stuck in the hall fo heroes where you fight slate's men. When I go to either Peking or Wounded knee, I get into the exhibit, fight the men and either the burning man or the crow guy, and then nothing happens and I can't leave the room because the door won't open. Anyone else have this problem or know a possible solution?
    Were you using melee attacks against enemies? When scouting the carnage, was there any bodies with a health bar still there? I found that there's a bug in which melee executes sometimes leaves enemies in a limbo state, which also makes the game script doesn't properly execute if it requires all enemies to be dead. Solution: restart from checkpoint, and hope it doesn't happen again or kill without melee executes.

I too am stuck in the Boxer Rebellion exhibit. I was able to leave once, then I had to quit the game, my save loads me at the end of Slate's "history not afraid of books" quote. Tried restarting at last checkpoint, same thing. Tried exiting the game and starting again, same thing. Disappointing.

I to am stuck...

Quote Originally Posted by Dahak View Post
    I too am stuck in the Boxer Rebellion exhibit. I was able to leave once, then I had to quit the game, my save loads me at the end of Slate's "history not afraid of books" quote. Tried restarting at last checkpoint, same thing. Tried exiting the game and starting again, same thing. Disappointing.
    Killed all in boxer rebellion, went to wounded knee, got killed so when to last check point and there I am back in the boxer rebellion with nobody to kill and game won't let out until kill everyone.