Thread: Glitched trophies for ps3

Glitched trophies for ps3

Ok this is a great game in all. But the trophy system for this seems to be flawed.
    First playthrough I beat it on hard mode, unlocked the trophies, and unlocked 1999 mode.
    Second playthrough, go through it on 1999 mode but have way through I unlock "WORKING CLASS HERO". I just thought odd, this trophy means I completed the factory, which means I unlocked all the other story related trophies but this one.
    I'm serious you can check my Trophy list i receive this one after the others. I continued to play through the game and beat the mode on 1999, also while playing I didn't purchase anything from the Dollar Bill machine, to get the "SCAVENGER HUNT" trophy.
    Upon completing the game, to my surprise I received no trophy. For the completion of the game on 1999 or going through without purchasing anything from a Dollar Bill machine.

Has anyone had this problem?

PSN ID: Harutoa

I had this exact problem, I went for for this trophy (Scavenger hunt) and "Auld Lang Syne", and in the process would unlock "Stone Cold Pinkerton"

In the end, none of these popped after returning to the main menu for over an hour after the final credits.

PSN name is strivedsoul01

I recommend you ask a moderator to put this in technical issues. Anyways I have a PS3 and received all those trophies in my 1999 mode playthrough,and I used the Konami Code if that matters,maybe unlocking it from beating the game once probably causes a slight glitch?

I have the same problem too. Just yesterday I got the trophy for getting to Soldier's Field on my second playthrough. I didn't even get the two trophies (I played on Normal) for completing the game! OP, I actually managed to get my ending trophies by hitting Continue on the main menu. I had to redo the end of the game, but trying this should work for you.

I rephrased your thread Harutoa and created a new one under technical issues. Incase you want to repost your issue in that arena as well