Thread: New Vigor: Old Man Winter (Ad poster made by me)

New Vigor: Old Man Winter (Ad poster made by me)

Digital painting done in Photoshop.

Anyone else with new vigor concepts? Lets see 'em!

That is wicked awesome! I dont think I've seen many people think up a new vigor let alone design one. Amazing quality and design!

Looks great. That Mustache feels reminiscent to the themes of them in the game Trenched. Giant handle bar Mustaches are awesome though anyway.
    Last edited by Epifire; 5 Hours Ago at 10:05 AM.

Thought I had already said this but great work and now I can say congrats on making your Poster into the Burial in the Sea DLC. Well deserved!

Wow really cool! But wouldn't it now be a plasmid?

Can't believe I didn't notice it earlier, and all it took was a preview on a site of the upcoming new vigour, for me to finally see this! Especially well done propaganda so close to the original artwork that you'd swear it's been painfully left aside by IG ^^

Congrats, Mr Trinder!

Congrats on getting it into the DLC! That must be sooooo cool!

Congrats to you! You've done such an awesome work and I am really glad that Irrational Games put it into Burial at Sea.

You created a great design Joe and you deserve to be included in the game! It's an easily readable design and it totally fits the time period. I can't imagine how exciting it must have been to get that phone call from Irrational.

I've been throwing around a few vigor ideas myself and ,while they aren't as fleshed out as yours, I don't mind posting them.
    So I've been a lurker on these forums for years and I've seen some really interesting ideas spring up from some of the posters. A lot of these people haven't had the time or whatever to try and "draw" their ideas so I thought I would do it for them. Keep in mind that these are my interpretations of their ideas, so they aren't going to be *exactly* what the original poster was describing.

For "SenderBoy14"

You can check out this and more on my Flickr account:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/101794989@N08/
    Last edited by Peach'sPeaches; 12-28-2013 at 08:53 PM. Reason: image wasn't loading

Congrats on getting this in game btw! Such an awesome and helpful Plasmid!

One of my favorite sites Cracked listed this poster #1 in their 6 Fan Ideas So Good They Were Adopted by the Creators
    article.

http://www.cracked.com/article_20793...eators_p2.html

Awesome man! Congrats on getting it to DLC! I freaking that plasmid! Nothing better then seeing your enemy shatter to bits! Use that with a murder of crows would been my all time favorite! Frozen crows sticking into you like Ice shards doesn't sound to appetizing to the enemy but to the beholder what a splendid Idea!

Holy buckets, for some reason I thought this art piece came after we started finding out about the new Vigors they were gonna make for the DLC. No surprise it got picked out for it though, I mean that's an awesome work there. Now if only I could have completed my Air-Bike before the DLC