Thread: Skip intro ?

Skip intro ?

Loving the PS3 version but is there a way to skip the intro (all the 2K logos, Digital Extremes etc.)

Press every button as fast as you can over and over and see if anything happens.

Works on the 360.

Quote Originally Posted by vampristic View Post
    Press every button as fast as you can over and over and see if anything happens.

Works on the 360.
    I do that and after a while the intro ends. lmao

I think that you've got to wait for the 2K logos to do their thing. I haven't had any luck skipping anything before that point.

lol.

is it really that hard to wait 20 seconds for the game to load up? I mean I know it's an awesome game but........

Quote Originally Posted by Malikon View Post
    lol.

is it really that hard to wait 20 seconds for the game to load up? I mean I know it's an awesome game but........
    I needs my gaming!

Most of the time, the game isn't really loading while the logos are showing. It's just there as credits to the developers/publishers. Kinda like the the copyright warning messages on DVDs. It's fine to watch them the first couple of times, but after that you already know who did what and just want to get into the game.

i agree, it's an unacceptable omission when companies don't allow you to skip their logos. I paid money for the game, I shouldn't have to sit through unnecessary logo screens every time I play. I usually use the time to go through my PSN inbox.