Thread: Dynasty & McNabb4Prez..thanks

Eagle_Green Guest

Dynasty & McNabb4Prez..thanks

Two guys that gave me great sim games last night! Had some incredible games!

McNabb4Prez...should have won the one game, but he let Thrash start show boating before he got in the endzone and..... :shock: BLAM :shock: Fumbled it on the 1 yrd line into the endzone! Thats why I never showboat on a play! Just poking some fun at you bro, no harm being thrown at ya!

antbull Guest

Re: Dynasty & McNabb4Prez..thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Green
    Two guys that gave me great sim games last night! Had some incredible games!

McNabb4Prez...should have won the one game, but he let Thrash start show boating before he got in the endzone and..... :shock: BLAME :shock: Fumbled it on the 1 yrd line into the endzone! Thats why I never showboat on a play! Just poking some fun at you bro, no harm being thrown at ya!
    Eagles WRs are horrid unless they are running slants. I mean the RAMS can cover them for goodness sakes.

Fac X toR Guest
    eagle i'll play u if u have Xbox

Eagle_Green Guest
    antbull...i onlyuse the eagles, tell me something new about them being horrible!!! But i have found ways to get them catches without any cheese or slants!