Thread: What evrey espn game needs

Pirates-5 Guest

What evrey espn game needs

We need them to have a sports ticker like im espn mlb showing scores & stuff and at the end of evrey week have a virtual top ten plays like in espn nfl football 2k5 have the top ten plays of the week in ure season & they should have it in evrey espn game and have real espn commetators they have it inn hocckey but not in football or baseball or basketball im getting sick of hearing peter o keefe & dan stevens i swear if i hear u cany coach that again i will snap so what we need is virtual top 10 plays real espn commatators and a sports ticker and it wouldint be bad to have espn college football for the ps2 & XBOX....EA SUCKS

REDSFAN2004 Guest
    dont get your hopes up on all that man all i can say is keep your fingers crossed by the way espn mlb will have karl ravech jon miller and rex hudler in there game.

StopMe Guest
    it puzzles me how morons call for the replacement of dan and peter. they do a GREAT job. do u want the commentary to go downhill, like it did in espn nba w/ tolbert only saying a few lines(cuz he's a busy busy man) and having them repeat over and over

ambrosio4 Guest
    I agree, I've always liked Dan and Peter since the dc days.... I think before the 2k days, I used to turn down the volume and listen to music instead of the gameplay.

GesusGeorge Guest
    I like Dan and Peter as the announcers but they need to add more variation. 'You can't coach that' is driving me nuts, too. Its like a steering wheel on a pirates testicles.

Quote Originally Posted by GesusGeorge
    Its like a steering wheel on a pirates testicles.
    You have a frame of reference to make that comparison. Dear gawd.

I'm sorry.

Keep Dan and Peter. If you were to get the real announcers from ESPN they would sound so rehearsed and corny it would take away from the game. This is Dan and Peter's job and they are damn good at it. But bring back Suzy or maybe have an ESPN commentator do the sideline action.

ambrosio4 Guest
    I can't believe I forgot about Suzy the sideline reporter....

Trusow Guest

Tackling

It seems as if Madden has alot of possible different tackles, and espn has
    very few. I would hope that VC would consider this in the future. The more tackles the more realistic it is. Just a prob*

- Peace -

StopMe Guest

Re: Tackling

Quote Originally Posted by Trusow
    It seems as if Madden has alot of possible different tackles, and espn has
    very few. I would hope that VC would consider this in the future. The more tackles the more realistic it is. Just a prob*

- Peace -
    ^^if u think madden has even 1/4the amt of tackles of espn gm...u are drunk bud

GesusGeorge Guest
    Stop yourself.

Nomahh Guest
    I would definately enjoy to see Suzy return. I hate "Oh looks like there was an injury on the play, we will have reports on that as soon as we can"

BLOODYsword Guest
    yo, trusow...u must be on drugs...i think the should keep peete o'keefe and dan...The real life espn commentators are pretty funny but lets not fix something that isnt broken...Also can espn add more annimations showing a players disgust at a bad call?....The chall system is perfect...I still havent seen a really bad call on espn..the pass interferance calls are on point and its what makes the game alive..The unpredictability of an interferance call...Holla!!!

GesusGeorge Guest
    I'd like to be able to update my team in franchise mode. I mean, if I'm playing a franchise for 20 years I might want to move my team, build a new stadium, alter the stadium I'm in, or design new team jerseys. Maybe moving your team and changing the name and logo. You could have annual league meetings to vote on rules and penalties and such. More team involvement in2K5!

Nomahh Guest
    Yeah thats a great idea, alter jerseys/stadium and things like that. I also think that you should be able to franchise players and have more than just a coach, have d coordinaters and things. Also maybe letting former players become coaches after retiremens. I have never had my coach not be offered another contract, if you have a bad season do u really not get resigned?

Trusow Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomahh
    I also think that you should be able to franchise players and have more than just a coach, have d coordinaters and things. Also maybe letting former players become coaches after retiremens. I have never had my coach not be offered another contract, if you have a bad season do u really not get resigned?
    Very good point Nomahh, it would be interesting to see if NFL 2k5 does this. But if they rush into an idea like this in such little time it could turn into a disaster. Im looking forward to seeing this in 2k6. Nice ideas.

Nomahh Guest
    Like you said it could be very bad if they dont spend as much time as needed. I hope to see some of those ideas in 2K5

rave_nomad Guest
    I think in the next game they people should be allowed to use the downloadable roaster in the online games, Because a key D-back for the Ravens is never in the game......"Will Demps" has been a Raven for going on 3 years now and yet he is never in the game anyone know why? Let me know......He is a safty and he was there when i downloaded the last roaster update....also there is a new Baseball game out for the PS2 and it lets you use the PS2 "Eye toy" to take your pic and upload it into the game so your face will be on a player you create...i think this is an awesome thing to add to 2k5....People have always wanted to be in the action and i think this would be a good if not great thing to include.....finally i think ESPN Football need's to beat Madden to the store Shelves....at my store there are almost 100 reserved copies of Madden and none for ESPN because Sega is so Cagey with it's info...those are what i think anyway..thanks.