Results 1 to 27 of 27

Thread: The most hated baller online XRated..aka Rick Flair

  1. #1
    XRated Guest

    The most hated baller online XRated..aka Rick Flair

    Wooooo!I admit that it seems NOBODY came in my defense.Its sad though,but I have God in my life and Im just stoned and beaten.I want a list of everyone Ive played and their opinion of me.I do brag,but Im confident.It makes me feel good to have players lose sleep over how many times theyve beaten me supposedly and all.But on the flipside its sad to have 4 people on the board DOMINATE their opinions about you.Pinay,rave StopMe and ambrosia have tried to beat me to a pulp it seems,and it kinda hurts,but whats really sad is that only the negative has been spoken bout me.Tell yall what...ask the OTHER guys whos the toughest SOB on here to beat.I NEVER play wit da Raiders.I switch my team EVERY game.I use more than 1 playbook.Henchman.antbull,Seeker,Ucanhate,2thehous e,Coldnight,Ive played all these guys.Never a problem.You 4 guys I listed have the most issues with me,pinay,etc,are so mad that I back up what I say/.Ambrosio,u still havent answered who u were.All I can say is....You might not like it,but you better learn to love it..WOOOOOOOOOOO!

  2. #2
    rave_nomad Guest
    Then it's on like DOnkey Kong! Woooooo!

  3. #3
    seeker Guest
    I can honestly say we've had some real good battles with me coming out on the short end of some tough games ,and last week we had a classic nail biter that I won ( :shock: ) and you congratulated me afterwards.
    You've been classy with me in victory and defeat and always look forward to playing against you

  4. #4
    pinaygirl Guest

    Re: The most hated baller online XRated..aka Rick Flair

    Quote Originally Posted by XRated
    .I want a list of everyone Ive played and their opinion of me.I do brag,but Im confident.
    i actually find it sad that you are asking people to give thier opinion of you..if you are really confident in yourself and about the type of gamer you say you really are...you wouldnt be asking this.

    its funny how your posts have become so s-a-p-p-y!! yuck! what happened to the sarcastic, boastful xrated we all know?
    all of the sudden you ve become this god fearing, smooth talking smoosher who loves everybody. a little borderline arent we now?

    lol - this is not a popularity contest!! this is not highschool.
    with that said.
    i dont hate you xrated - i just dont like you..theres a big difference.

    ciao

  5. #5
    XRated Guest
    Pinay I still love ya,even though you treat me like Bin Laden.Im not mushy,I still talk trash online,but not stuff sayin I dislike you,or youre a sexist pig,lol,u got issues.Me,you,hench,ant,rave,seek,and others are the heart of this Board.It aint good to have in house fighting.But,I admit,theres a few guys online that cant stand me cause I spanked them and then they cant get over it.Not u pinay,but others.Plus,Im trying to be better in all aspects in my life.Not just online gaming,lol.I was just thinking if that what happened to Jags brother would had happened to him.I woulda felt like GARBAGE,because I wouldnve had the opportunity to say Im sorry or tell him we're cool.Thats why I S-A-P-P_Y.I dont take NOBODY for granted.You never know...it could be yourtime tomorrow.Would you like you blasting me the last thing you did?Hmmm.You should think about that.I do.Thats why I changed...for the better.I still luv ya no matter HOW MUCH you dislike me.Because thats the way to be.Peace :wink:

  6. #6
    BrianofVegas Guest
    So how will this help you in real life by being a good online video player? Some how I don't see this ending up on your resume and helping you get a good paying job later on in life. :roll:

  7. #7
    XRated Guest
    Who are u?Brush dat dirt off ya shoulder 8)

  8. #8
    XRated...With all due respect...we've played a few times and Everyone knows I take a beating Gracefully...the only thing I noticed in our last game was the Replays. I never replay anything from my opponents bro, it's kind of disrespectful. If I complete a pass, you replay it like you are in DISBELIEF that I have the ability to complete a pass on you. I can't tell if you are trying to insinuate that I faded or cheated...I don't really know..In fact, I don't know exactly WHAT you need to see in that replay. What are you looking for? (These are the things I wonder when someone hits the replay after a nice play by me). What do you possibly need to see again that you didn't see 2 seconds ago? Not just you...it's anybody I play. If someone just did something REALLY SWEET...I'll let it go because it deserves a 2nd Look but...other than that..throwing the replay at me makes me feel like you DISAGREE with my accomplishment. Sometimes you did it when you were well ahead...I was struggling...and I finally had something good go my way and BAM...REPLAY. I just find it a bit low, I suck dude...but I can complete a pass. I can occasionally have a nice drive. I can score from time to time.

    I have never faded or used a cheap tactic. I think you kind of attempted to run the score up on me too. If you are already up by 21 or whatever (just an example) why would you need to call time outs late in the game to try and get the ball back? Just kick the stool from under my feet and I'll gladly turn blue in the face. I always take my losses without pitching a fit. Other than that..I really have no complaints about playing you or your style. Lose the replays...I don't really deserve it nor does anyone else. You are a real good baller, no doubt...but to make Honest Ballers feel like they "shouldn't" be able to move upfield on you is wrong. Unfortunately, this is the impression you leave by replaying our offensive moves.

    Now...As far as Pinaygirl goes and your beef with the Raiders...YES the Raiders,Titans, Niners, Rams, and Fins all need to be De-Juiced IMO...I agree...but Pinaygirl has beaten me with the Falcons just as bad as with the Raiders. She's got skills bro and the fact that she's from the Bay Area almost gives her a free pass to use the Raiders and Niners..It's not her fault they were programmed with Spinach in their veins. It sucks for FINS fans who live in Miami and just want to use their Hometown Teams. Do I wish that a Pass out to Garner in the Flats could be stopped with 1-2 tackles? Yes. Do I get mad if I get burned like that? YES Is it Pinay's fault Garner doesn't go down easy? NO..In fact, going back to a comment Antbull made earlier...A Powerhouse in the hands of a SKILLED baller is different than a Powerhouse in the hands of a Non-skilled person. As we all know by now, timing of Speed Bursts, Power thrusts, Stiff arms and Spins all play an important roll in how succesful a play turns out. A skilled baller can keep Garner on his feet after 4 tackles...Ticks me off but I deal with it. The reason I don't get mad at pinaygirl is she mixes it up on both sides of the ball, Hot Routes and audibles are her biggest weapons. She has the knowledge to Dissect my D with ease...I should know, I've probably played her more than anybody...she's like 20-0 on me. but I still come back for more because I want to beat her so bad I can taste it.

    I think the reaon so many people were surprised by your Question was because we all think of, or in some cases, thought of you to be an Honest Sim Baller who can accept people being better than him. Someone will always be better than you bro...as Dookiebutt, Mike_Holmgren, or XRated...you are a very good baller bro, please don't misinterpret my comments...it's just that the REPLAYS and the "feeling" of bringing people down based upon their Team selection, can come off like you are Discrediting their skills. That's the only way I can think to put it...it feels like you are discrediting our skills, even if it's superficial. You were/are part of an Honest Ballers Society where we never comment or bring down a fellow ballers skills...we just respect it. If pinaygirl, Rave or myself or any other Sim Baller turned to CHEESE...we'd all know about it. but if it ain't cheese...it's skill.

    Simply put...I respect your skills..please respect mine however little they may be. Peace Dawg..I really hope everyone can clear the air on this cause I really enjoy playing all of you. If it makes you feel any better...you DID NOT use replays on me at any time other than that game. From what I've read though..it appears that you are replaying other people's accomplishments lately and perhaps you might want to stop doing it since Good Ballers take that as a sign of disrespect. I hope your hunger for being the Best doesn't replace your relationships with your fellow Simmers... :wink: 8)

    "Holy Friggin Novel Batman"...I'm out!! Peace Bro

    hench

    BTW: If you replay me again...I'll be forced to do this:
    PS3 Gamertag: xDREAMTHEATERx

  9. #9
    antbull Guest
    Not getting into this but I haven't had any problems with Xrated.....

  10. #10
    rave_nomad Guest
    Well said hench..really all i wanted was to be respected (and get answers) like i respected Xrated and his game...

  11. #11
    pinaygirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by XRated
    Pinay I still love ya,even though you treat me like Bin Laden.
    thanks for loving me but if you are expecting the same love back from me you are going to be disappointed.

    Quote Originally Posted by XRated
    You never know...it could be yourtime tomorrow.Would you like you blasting me the last thing you did?Hmmm.You should think about that.
    hmmm..let me think about that. ok im done thinking.. and i still dont like you.
    and please, i BLAST you only for one reason..and that is becasue you BLASTed me first - plain and simple.

    Quote Originally Posted by XRated
    I still luv ya no matter HOW MUCH you dislike me.Because thats the way to be.Peace :wink:
    thats your perogative, mine is a different philosophy. its my belief that its unrealistic to like everybody on this planet. people like me, learn to adjust to different people when they dont like them and strive to adjust and coexisit with them - and that is what i am going to do with you - mr xrated.

    i really hope we can stop this because there is nothing that you can do or say that can change my views about you. i dont like you and i dont ever want to play you again.

    -case closed (i hope!)

  12. #12
    hack310 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianofVegas
    So how will this help you in real life by being a good online video player? Some how I don't see this ending up on your resume and helping you get a good paying job later on in life. :roll:

    how do you know that he doesn't already have a good paying job such as my self ..... how do know that he doesn't have what he needs and much more .... that statement is really out there .... better yet ..it really blind ....to even make such a comment ....nobody knows ...please don't assume and you know what happens when you ass/u/me ......


    HAIL TO THE REDSKINS !!!!!!!!!!!!! JOH1 ON LINE

  13. #13
    UcanHateMeNow Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by antbull
    Not getting into this but I haven't had any problems with Xrated.....

    I feel the same way..



    lol ....WOOOOOOO the Nature Boy ....


  14. #14
    rave_nomad Guest
    I dont think anyone is really hated in here.....maybe KRAFTSINGLES...but thats about it....

  15. #15
    UcanHateMeNow Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rave_nomad
    I dont think anyone is really hated in here.....maybe KRAFTSINGLES...but thats about it....

    Na i hate Bloodysword..... :evil:

  16. #16
    rave_nomad Guest
    Thats cool...i hate Deon Sander's..so its all good..lol

  17. #17
    2thehouse. Guest
    other than the fact that i haven't managed to beat xrated (0-2) YET, "yet" being the operative word) i dont have a problem with him. however, he and i disagree about snapping the ball before your receiver in motion sets. in particular, when a defense is overloaded on the side you plan to run to and you need an additional blocker. typically i'll motion a TE to assist if he's available but in sets in which a TE is not, i'll motion a receiver. what's the point of bringing the receiver in motion to assist with blocking if he sets in a position well outside of the blitzing defender? it's fair IMO, in fact offenses in the nfl do it all the time. to me, that complaint is just as bad as saying it's cheesey or unfair to snap the ball before the defense is set. so to recap, i dont have a problem with xrated, his game or his inflated level of confidence but i do disagree with him regarding when it's ok to snap the ball.

    2thehouse

  18. #18
    I see nothing wrong with Motioning a Receiver as an extra blocker and snapping the ball when he reaches the desired position. Nothing wrong with Motioning to Block IMO 8)
    PS3 Gamertag: xDREAMTHEATERx

  19. #19
    rave_nomad Guest
    I dont find anything wrong with the blocking motion either..i do think their is a glitch in snapping the ball and throwing to the same WR because he always seems to get open..

  20. #20
    XRated Guest
    Thanks guys.And hench,I never replay on offense.And yes I do replay on defense.If someone does something on me dramatic,Im gonna look at it.But the reason I replay is......honestly....to look at a play where someones wide open.God honest.If you ask ANYONE Ive played,they cant successfully run something on me over and over.If you beat me on something,I study the routes in the set,how my defense was aligned,and how deep the routes were.I then adjust.....I know automatically what to call next time.Thats just being SMART not showing up my opponent.If any of you feel like I disrespected u,Im sorry fellas.But I take this game as being a coach.Its like a chess match,and if someone jumps my king,I wanna know how they did it.And one more thing,dont hate ANYBODY.Lifes too short people....Peace out 8)

  21. #21
    No Problem Dude...That's cool. Thank You for explaining it to me so I never get the wrong impression in the future :wink: 8)
    PS3 Gamertag: xDREAMTHEATERx

  22. #22
    antbull Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rave_nomad
    I dont find anything wrong with the blocking motion either..i do think their is a glitch in snapping the ball and throwing to the same WR because he always seems to get open..
    I motion a WR to help block at times also.

  23. #23
    rave_nomad Guest
    Thanks for the explaination....

  24. #24
    2thehouse. Guest
    thanks for backing me up hench, rave and ant. also, welcome back hench! i knew you wouldnt be able to stay retired for long.

  25. #25
    rave_nomad Guest
    No problem...he was banned..lol....who retired?? lmao

  26. #26
    2thehouse. Guest
    my fault! i thought i read a few weeks back that hench was retiring from the boards to get his business off the ground. i wasn't aware of him being banned until today.

  27. #27
    rave_nomad Guest
    yea but i gave him the idea to stick around a bit and drop in from time to time..and then the servers were messed...and then there was drama and then you know...lol..peace

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •