Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFL SEASON STARTS TODAY! PATS VS. COLTS!!!!

NFL SEASON STARTS TODAY! PATS VS. COLTS!!!!

I can't wait to see Peyton Manning, Marvin Harrisson and crew whoop the overrated Patriots

byroan Guest
    Today? They don't play until tomorrow.

SportsK1NG Guest

pacersfan07 Guest

Re: NFL SEASON STARTS TODAY! PATS VS. COLTS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Q-Qadgetry
    I can't wait to see Peyton Manning, Marvin Harrisson and crew whoop the overrated Patriots
    Exactly my man. Exactly. Colts are gonna smoke the pats. I just hope the pats dont hold James down at the one yard line for the game. Bad times, BAD TIMES

SportsK1NG Guest
    Colts win. Illegal contact=Marvin Harrison LIGHTS IT UP. No way Ty Law is fast enough to keep up with him, and then just play action with Rodney Harrison and hell be out of the play too. Im glad Harrison is on my fantasy team.

x19LuMPiA85x Guest
    Posted this a little early.

Is it just me or is today Wednesday?
    Orioles-Ravens-Wizards-Terps

Ostentatious genius, of rappin'
    Is mentally clappin' to take Hiphop back, thats what's happenin'

Never miss a good oppurtunity to shut the hell up

SportsK1NG Guest
    maybe he lives in China and today is tommorow...

So it's kinda like a time continum or something because even if it was tomorrow there it would still be today here which would mean the game hasn't been played yet, unless in reality it's thursday and WE'RE really just behind by a day and the Colts and Pats play today but we don't see it until tomorrow....

...Great, now I've confused myself
    Orioles-Ravens-Wizards-Terps

Ostentatious genius, of rappin'
    Is mentally clappin' to take Hiphop back, thats what's happenin'

Never miss a good oppurtunity to shut the hell up

pacersfan07 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KRS-One
    So it's kinda like a time continum or something because even if it was tomorrow there it would still be today here which would mean the game hasn't been played yet, unless in reality it's thursday and WE'RE really just behind by a day and the Colts and Pats play today but we don't see it until tomorrow....

LOL!!!!

REDSFAN2004 Guest
    uh yeah the game isnt until tommorrow not today man sorry.

timid Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsK1NG
    Colts win. Illegal contact=Marvin Harrison LIGHTS IT UP. No way Ty Law is fast enough to keep up with him, and then just play action with Rodney Harrison and [***]
    be out of the play too. Im glad Harrison is on my fantasy team.
    werd.........

Ihategeeks Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KRS-One

It's all relative

Boston Breaker Guest
    Maybe Law won't be able to keep up with M. Harrison (although I think he'll keep up just fine...), but after Marvin catches the ball he'll get his bell rung by the other Harrison on the field-- Rodney Harrison!

Meanwhile, Manning will be contending with the now back-in-action Rosevelt Colvin who'll be driving Payton's pretty white jersey into the muddy Foxboro turf!

timid Guest
    blah, blah, no receiver rapage = game over for Pats.

Nomahh Guest
    Haha, NE wins this game. Trust me. Manning sacked 3-5 times tonight

SportsK1NG Guest
    Manning could get sacked 5 times and they will still win. Harrison isnt going to have any 9 yard catches, hes going big every time. So look for Mannings yards per completion to be up there.

Nomahh Guest
    He make nice catches, until he is popped by Rodney as Eugene or Law pick it up and run it back, not for a TD, but for some yards, NE 45-10

SportsK1NG Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomahh
    He make nice catches, until he is popped by Rodney as Eugene or Law pick it up and run it back, not for a TD, but for some yards, NE 45-10
    45? suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

Good to be optimistic but if Marvin Harrison catches it going downfield they arnt going to catch him and he is no dummy to put his little body wide open to a big hit.

GoRedsox Guest
    Patriots will win big time.

GoRedsox Guest
    Marvin harrison will mess wit da LAW and da law will win..... just like last time they faced ( 3 picks for him ) and btw about that new rule with WR, pats will own manning anyways.

SportsK1NG Guest
    like they owned Reggie Wayne on that pass? Riight.

GoRedsox Guest
    LOL Teddy Bruschi owned manning HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

SportsK1NG Guest
    Patriots D getting owned by the run game.

Tuna Guest
    I seriously hope the Pats end up losin this for three reasons.

1. First pick of the year is right
    2. Helps the Jets
    3. All the Patriot fans can stop thinking they are "unbeatable"

GoRedsox Guest
    I don't think they are unstoppable I think they are a good team and colts have always been great team also, right now 17-13 with another half to go and what seems like you could say a colts victory is far from it TRUE teams play all quarters and play hardest in 4th... Ive seen teams comeback from 30-9 to win games ( well not pro's ) so its going to be a good second half.

ShadowOrcIX Guest
    err colts have made 21 pt comebacks to win with only 4 min left in play also... remember last year against the bucs? and anyways i hope pats lose, they deserve it.

NEisWhereIwannaBe Guest
    pats won!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all thanx to 55!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NEisWhereIwannaBe
    pats won!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all thanx to 55!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It was a good game, the colts would have won if Manning wasnt picked off during the first drive of the game, or sacked on the last drive and if Edge didnt fumble on the 1. Overall though great game and a good way to start off the season.

Brady gave my fantasy team 335 yards and 3 TD's

TheMagnumTheory Guest
    Yes, indeed NE, won, however, they sneaked this W out, of there back pocket, Indy, was basicallly dominating the majority of this ball game, even though NE, had it's moments there weren't many of them. Needless to say, it was a very sloppy football game, with countless penalties, mis-calculated kick off returns, and foolish play descions by both qb's, anyway, the victory is the Pats, which prolongs there and Brady's winning streaks as a team and qb. Unfortunetly Vanderjak lost is reign of perfection missing his 43rd, what would have been consecutive, if he made, it, although didn't.

Nets24 Guest
    I think Vandy pulled a Namath. :x

marc68 Guest
    Vanderjagt is not to blame...EDGERRIN JAMES is the reason the colts lost...2 fumbles inside the red-zone!!!! He should be CUT!!!

ut_jazz Guest
    holy cow, the patriots win because their D always steps up big when the other team is close to scoring. Vanderjagt would have had a much easier kick if it wasn't for the D sacking peyton. if that didn't happen mabye they go into overtime.

Mistakably_Ill Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by marc68
    Vanderjagt is not to blame...EDGERRIN JAMES is the reason the colts lost...2 fumbles inside the red-zone!!!! He should be CUT!!!
    HA HA thats what I'm saying. I was so pissed when he fumbled the second time to probably win it.

ut_jazz Guest
    yeah i couldn't believe that he would not protect the ball that close to the goalline. but you gotta give a lot of credit to the patriots

Awww.. THis really sucks.

Colts were sooo close yet soo far. James had a couple terrible fumbles and then that kicker misses the FG!

Lets just hope NE loses next week...HAVE FAITH EVERYONE!

Nomahh Guest
    I am happy I have Brady on my fantasy team. I think James was stopped on the last chance for a TD. It didnt look like he made it, but I might be wrong. Either way, the Pats are nasty...and will break the record

ShadowOrcIX Guest
    the pats D played very sub-par u cant give them credit.... u can how ever give credit for edgerrin's innability to protect the ball. As I said they played very bad for a team that had 3 shutouts last year)two in snow though so they had big advantage over the florida teams in those two contests. They allowed 202 net rushing yards in last nights game. Im fact the only bright spot really was their ability to keep harrison out of the game and how they took advantage of the colts secondary which had little-to-no experience once Doss was taken from the game.

timid Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowOrcIX
    the pats D played very sub-par u cant give them credit.... u can how ever give credit for edgerrin's innability to protect the ball. As I said they played very bad for a team that had 3 shutouts last year)two in snow though so they had big advantage over the florida teams in those two contests. They allowed 202 net rushing yards in last nights game. Im fact the only bright spot really was their ability to keep harrison out of the game and how they took advantage of the colts secondary which had little-to-no experience once Doss was taken from the game.
    sums it up perfectly. Pats did win the game, but all that Pats are unbeatable, their D is awesome talk can go out the window. They are very lucky to win this game.

Nomahh Guest
    No, not lucky, a win is a win. They won, not by luck, because they stepped it up when it counted. I'll tell you I was pretty scared on that last drive with James with the ball on goal line

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast