Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl?

kEVIN dETES Guest

Super Bowl?

The patriots agains the Eagels the pats will win again

I gotta go with Tampa over Arizona 4-3, Tampa wins by sacking McCown twice in the endzone...

ShadowOrcIX Guest
    err mariners how would two nfc teams both make superbowl? do you know something that I do not? and besides it gunna be jags over the eagles.

4. Cowboys vs the Steelers . Cowboys win 21-0!
    Xbox Live GT = mudslip

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowOrcIX
    err mariners how would two nfc teams both make superbowl? do you know something that I do not? and besides it gunna be jags over the eagles.
    I was kidding, I did that on purpose...

My real pick is Patriots over Eagles

Wishful Thinking... Panthers over Patriots (Revenge is sweet)

Nomahh Guest
    NE vs Dallas= Best SB Ever

MrTequila Guest
    cowboys? YEAH RIGHT... :roll:

JaguarsFan54 Guest
    Jags over Eagles

J'ville-415145165451

Eagles- -3

:twisted:

Nomahh Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTequila
    The Cowboys are the Panthers of this year

Quote Originally Posted by Nomahh
    Whats that mean? What are the Panthers this year? They have only played two games and are 1-1, hopefully you mean that in a good way...

ShadowOrcIX Guest
    lol no they arn't they've already allowed too many points. if anything the jags are the panthers this year just like everyone is saying, well actually the jags are the ravens of 2000 this year but hey thats good too.

Ravens-17
    Falcons-0

44 yard field goal by Matt Stover
    86 yard INT return for TD by Ed Reed
    7 yard TD run by Jamal Lewis set up by blocked punt by Ed Reed

Super Bowl MVP: Ed Reed

Your Welcome
    Orioles-Ravens-Wizards-Terps

Ostentatious genius, of rappin'
    Is mentally clappin' to take Hiphop back, thats what's happenin'

Never miss a good oppurtunity to shut the hell up

Nomahh Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mariners_in_2005
    Whats that mean? What are the Panthers this year? They have only played two games and are 1-1, hopefully you mean that in a good way...
    I mean the Boys are making it to the SB, because no once thinks they will, honestly, who thought we would see Carolina in the SB?

And the Pats are the Pats of this year

the Chargers are the Bengals of this year
    the Lions are the Vikings of this year
    and the Chiefs are the Titans of this year....

So now the divisions look like this:

AFC North
    Eagles
    Ravens
    Vikings
    Pats

AFC South
    Tar Heels
    Titans
    Panthers
    Knicks

AFC East
    Capitals
    Mountaineers
    Falcons
    Fire

AFC West
    North County Knights
    Chesapeake Cougars
    Old Mill Patriots
    South River Seahawks

Or something like that...
    Orioles-Ravens-Wizards-Terps

Ostentatious genius, of rappin'
    Is mentally clappin' to take Hiphop back, thats what's happenin'

Never miss a good oppurtunity to shut the hell up

Nomahh Guest
    Heh? WTF is that suppost to be?

Mr.Clean Guest
    eagles over the pats

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Clean
    eagles over the pats
    Wow...who would pick them.. :roll:

Why not take a risk and pick a surprise team that goes to the Superbowl... Take the risk and it might pay off.

2003 - Carolina Panthers - who woulda thought??

2001 - New England Patriots - pssed me off...

Theres alot more, but those are the recent one...2 of the last year Superbowl teams have been surprises! You should pick a surprise team too...And dont pick the 49ers cuz they suck...

Mr.Clean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by afrodude
    eagles over the pats
    And dont pick the 49ers cuz they suck...

i already showed u my pics......

Quote Originally Posted by afrodude
    eagles over the pats
    And dont pick the 49ers cuz they suck...

i already showed u my pics......
    What pics...?

Are you high...??

I mean the Boys are making it to the SB, because no once thinks they will, honestly, who thought we would see Carolina in the SB?
    I did... :wink:

SiMiLE Guest
    wow just because they got Kearse and Owens doesnt mean theyll make the SB. Calm down people, i mean they are good but they always choke when they need to win. Just look at the past 3 years...They had a better pass defense 3 years ago and they still couldnt win. The past super bowl winners proved that Defense win championships. Kearse is one man...

ShadowOrcIX Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mariners_in_2005

And the Pats are the Pats of this year
    err no1 thinks jags will make it to superbowl(well other than us intelligent jags fans of course), no1 thinks browns'll make it, no1 thinks viks will make it........ my point... Dallas prolly barely makes playoffs if at all. and besides so far Jags are panthers of this year, winning close games, monster d. you do the math

tcoulthard22 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SiMiLE
    wow just because they got Kearse and Owens doesnt mean theyll make the SB. Calm down people, i mean they are good but they always choke when they need to win. Just look at the past 3 years...They had a better pass defense 3 years ago and they still couldnt win. The past super bowl winners proved that Defense win championships. Kearse is one man...

This coming from a Bills fan??? lol. Most people who don't know the Eagles very well think that Kearse is their defense. You don't understand what makes the Eagles a great team. They have the absolute best coach in the NFL. They are extremely disciplined. Jimmy Johnson is a defensive genius. Owens himself is not gonna win the games, your right about that, but his presence will. With him in there, their whole offense opens up. The middle of the field has been wide open for McNabb to pick at, and will continue to be. Westbrook will show everyone what underrated means. By the way, any team in contention for anything can fall due to ill timed injuries, especially looking at what's already happened this year, there is more to come unfortunately.

Nomahh Guest
    A lot of people think that the Jags will make it, not just you

SiMiLE Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tcoulthard22
    Quote Originally Posted by SiMiLE

This coming from a Bills fan??? lol. Most people who don't know the Eagles very well think that Kearse is their defense. You don't understand what makes the Eagles a great team. They have the absolute best coach in the NFL. They are extremely disciplined. Jimmy Johnson is a defensive genius. Owens himself is not gonna win the games, your right about that, but his presence will. With him in there, their whole offense opens up. The middle of the field has been wide open for McNabb to pick at, and will continue to be. Westbrook will show everyone what underrated means. By the way, any team in contention for anything can fall due to ill timed injuries, especially looking at what's already happened this year, there is more to come unfortunately.
    There are tons of great defensive players in the Eagles, and I know that Kearse is not their defense. Im just saying that since they got Owens and Kearse, people think they are automatically goint to the superbowl. Im just saying that they have a good chance to make it but just because they got Kearse and Owens that doesnt mean its a free pass.

Nomahh Guest
    I definately dont think the Eagles make it to the SB

Tuna Guest
    Ill tell you I would freakin hate going to the SB this year and seeing the freaking eagles and patriots. They are easily the top two most hated teams in the NFL to me.

RIOgrande222 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tcoulthard22
    They have the absolute best coach in the NFL.
    Haha, good joke.

29. If Eddie George picks up the slack the Cowboys could be an awesome team. I mean Vinny is playing like he is 20 years old .
    Xbox Live GT = mudslip

EViL2uCe Guest
    NE over GB, nothing special to say here GB turn around, much like last year

jags2k3 Guest
    Indy over Seattle....from the looks of both teams, these guys will be MONSTERS.....who would of thought seattle had defense....

ShadowOrcIX Guest
    i atm dont think seattle is a realistic sb pick, i mean they have played no1 so far, saints arn't crap yet, 49ers definitely aint worth a ☺☺☺☺, and the bucs dotn know what they're doing yet.....

n0_limitz Guest
    i want the steelers because there my favorite team but it thnk it will be eagles vs. baltimore

cjg0618 Guest
    Eagles 21
    Gaytriots 18 oh.. sorry i meant Patriots

I cant wait for the day the pats lose :twisted:

cjg0618 Guest
    Eagles 21
    Gaytriots 18 oh.. sorry i meant Patriots

I cant wait for the day the pats lose :twisted:

cjg0618 Guest
    sorry 'bout the double post... ops:

RIOgrande222 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowOrcIX
    i atm dont think seattle is a realistic sb pick, i mean they have played no1 so far, saints arn't [***]
    yet, 49ers definitely aint worth a [***]
    , and the bucs dotn know what they're doing yet.....
    I don't think you've watched a Seahawk game. There's a reason the Seahawks held McCallister to something like 57 yards. There's a reason we shut out the niners, and don't give me that "It's just the niners" bull ☺☺☺☺. Shutting out any team is hard. Our defense has matured. We're stopping the running game, and we have probably the best nickle in the league in Taylor.

And I'm not the only one to notice this... Our D is number one in the league right now.

Portis Guest

who cares

its to early to tell who will make it what if mcnabb get injured what if ray lewis gets hurt my point isu dont know what will happen so plz start talking bout this during the playoffs

Portis Guest
    who cares someone could get hurts and the team go down hill so y not wait to playoffs to start talking crap bout this

NYGiants Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by n0_limitz
    i want the steelers because there my favorite team but it thnk it will be eagles vs. baltimore
    HELL NO!!!! The Ravens wont make it. Jamal Lewis could be suspended for a few games and the offense just isn't good enough. The D is very good but struggled against KC. I can't see them making the SB. I think they have what it takes to make the playoffs though because Ray Lewis is a great leader and can will that team to the playoffs. I wont guarentee they will make it but I wont bet against Ray Lewis.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast